March babies, our time has finally come!

Good luck Dink and JaniceT!
So many March babies born in February, wow!

i will be induced tomorrow, have to be at the hospital at 7:30am. so a couple of us could be having our babies on the same day :happydance::cloud9:

Oh my gosh - how scary that its come round to our turn girlies!!! xx

Good luck to blessedmomma, dink and janice! Our babies sure dont want to hang on in there do they! xx

even though im due the end of march im sure she dosnt have any room left to take! today iv felt so big and uncomfy, think im stretched to the max!!!!!!

wow girls these March babies are keen to get here :flower:

Good luck to every one being induced or in early labour hope it all goes brilliant and quick and lovely healthy babies to hug soon

Looking forward to my turn now:happydance:

Good luck girls!!!!! So jealous of the eager March babies coming early!

Wow look at all the march mommies becoming feb mommies!!!

It was interesting, when I had my last US there were 3 babies being born all early, andthe U/S tech said this happens at the end of February and beginning of March every year, that they have lots of babies coming early, isn't that interesting???

Wow so exciting....feeling so real now even though I still have quite a few days to go!!

Can't wait, still have bits to do at home so Mini P can stay in there for a little bit longer.

Good luck to all the feb/early march mummies xxxx

It was interesting, when I had my last US there were 3 babies being born all early, andthe U/S tech said this happens at the end of February and beginning of March every year, that they have lots of babies coming early, isn't that interesting???

Interesting! There must be something in the water we are drinking! x

Interesting! There must be something in the water we are drinking! x

Really :winkwink:

oops, bit late to this thread! I´m due 18th March with my first, and it´s a boy! :happydance:

WHEN ARE YOU BRINGING BABYS STUFF DOWNSTAIRS? such as moses basket, bouncer, changing box, play mat? Are you bringing it down before baby arrives and if so when or are you waiting till your home from the hospital? My Dh wants to bring it down now ready for this weekend! awww, he is excited! xx

WHEN ARE YOU BRINGING BABYS STUFF DOWNSTAIRS? such as moses basket, bouncer, changing box, play mat? Are you bringing it down before baby arrives and if so when or are you waiting till your home from the hospital? My Dh wants to bring it down now ready for this weekend! awww, he is excited! xx

Ours are just in the nursery at the moment and will prob just bring them down when we bring him home.

I love going into his room and looking at everything all set up!!! :happydance:
xx

oops, bit late to this thread! I´m due 18th March with my first, and it´s a boy! :happydance:

Welcome Im due the 18th as well and its a boy but my 5th baby LOL god that feels mad typing that! :wacko: Im still as excited now as I was on my first! :flower:

I will set the cradle up this weekend I think, I have a carry cot on a pram down stairs so must do that this week wash it etc, Ive to make blankets as well

wow 7 days left until March!Gotta love feb - short month hehe
I'm due 23rd of March with my 1st - it's a boy
I am hoping he is going to be a march baby though

Welcome Im due the 18th as well and its a boy but my 5th baby LOL god that feels mad typing that! :wacko: Im still as excited now as I was on my first! :flower:

I will set the cradle up this weekend I think, I have a carry cot on a pram down stairs so must do that this week wash it etc, Ive to make blankets as well

Everything is all set up its just all still in his bedroom and the stuff that is coming down to our living room my dh (and me) is eager to bring down! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->