March babies, our time has finally come!

Awe girls, i know the feeling..... with those so exhausted and waiting bub out.
I turned 39weeks today... i just want her out alright! she'll be fine!... i keep trying to "push" her down with my hands lol "move down!!! you know you want to" lol!....
Come on little girl, you can't be THAT comfortable in there!!
MW appointment on Thursday, wondering if i'll get my first Internal to see how things are progressing..... i know they hurt, but hell i wanna know if anything is going on!...
otherwise... it's Sex sex sex!!.... last time we did it.. it triggered 8hours of BH!.. Bring it on!!

Omg I've tried nipple stimulation twice now in the bath and both times I ended up with intense braxton hicks!!!was not amused!x

FULL TERM!!! :happydance:

Come along baby - your time is almost up and we're ready and eager to meet you! xx

As you can see, I'm excited today and beginning the eviction process. Hope you're all feeling well x

I still have 5 week to go and an bored waiting already and im not even on Maternity leave (although only 4 days to go woohoo)

Can i ask how nipple stimulation is meant to help???

My DH is more desperate to meet him. He bought me a pineapple to eat LOL

Had a midwife appointment yesterday and she suggested nipple stimulation as she finds its the best way to get things going. I tried it a little when I got home but then got a few niggles and it scared me lol! I just want baby to hang on till Thursday then will be trying EVERYTHING (OH is away with work till Thurs although could get back very quickly so wouldnt be too much of an issue)

Thursday is my birthday too! Would love to share it with my LO :flower:

Wondering if my midwife suspects I will go early though as she keeps saying she has no idea but keeps saying things like 'im on call on wednesday so you know' and 'you might not make that physio class on friday' ....and stuff like that...but could be wishful thinking!!!

Anyone else on constant knicker watch? :haha: I get so disappointed when I go to the loo expecting to see some plug but never anything :( I didnt think I'd be so eager, especially before 40 weeks.

Anyone else on constant knicker watch? :haha: I get so disappointed when I go to the loo expecting to see some plug but never anything :( I didnt think I'd be so eager, especially before 40 weeks.

Yep - it's gone back to first tri knicker watch again! x

I do this too! lol :blush:

I still have 5 week to go and an bored waiting already and im not even on Maternity leave (although only 4 days to go woohoo)

Can i ask how nipple stimulation is meant to help???

it's supposed to release oxytocin(sp?), the hormone that causes contractions.

Flipping false labor is driving me nutts.

I had 4 hours of regular contractions last night, 7 mins apart lasting about 75 to 85 seconds long. Then they started to slow and get weak and I was like *noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!* still off and on contractions but nothing like last night and not in any kind of pattern that I can figure out. :dohh:

Off to get a scan, hooked to a monitor, and see MW. Hope baby has enough fluid still.

p.s. anyone hear how babymama's induction went?

I had 4 hours of regular contractions last night, 7 mins apart lasting about 75 to 85 seconds long. Then they started to slow and get weak and I was like *noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!* still off and on contractions but nothing like last night and not in any kind of pattern that I can figure out. :dohh:

Off to get a scan, hooked to a monitor, and see MW. Hope baby has enough fluid still.

good luck, hope you go on ok xx

I'm in being induced after going in with reduced movement (which is fine) but bp high so they started me yesterday!

I will have the baby by end of week scary!!

Good luck! Let us know how you get on :) :hugs:

Blue_Kat - i'm glad i'm not the only one!!

I'm in being induced after going in with reduced movement (which is fine) but bp high so they started me yesterday!

I will have the baby by end of week scary!!

But exciting too? Good luck hunny, keep us updated :) :hugs:

Good luck to your induction!

Went out jut now, people kept staring at my belly. Hubby noticed it and smiled in pride OR maybe he's just happy that my belly is bigger than his LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->