March babies, our time has finally come!

Doctors appt to get my membranes stripped today. It makes me a bit nervous, I hope it doesnt work! haha

I'm in being induced after going in with reduced movement (which is fine) but bp high so they started me yesterday!

I will have the baby by end of week scary!!

good luck - how exciting! x

(i have created a thread but thought i would update this thread too)

MW has just been and she said my sweep couldn't of gone any better My cervix is soft, central and i am 2cm DILATED! I am booked in to be induced on friday and she said they will be able to break my waters easily and wont need the 24hr pessary BUT she said she will eat her hat if i dont go before friday!!!!!!!!!!

She felt babys head straight away and said he had some hair and is very low.

Cant believe how this morning has gone! My husband is soooooo excited and said ''so are you in labour then if you are 2cm dilated'' awww bless!!

Come on Rory....... we want to meet you NOW! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have started to time my pains but they are a bit all over the place at the moment! xx

I am full term today yipee :thumbup:

Sick of waiting for baby now, I just can't get comfortable and I keep having pains all the time.

I bought some evening primrose oil, so I'm going to take that to hopefully soften up my cervix. I don't mind bubs waiting til his due date, but I really really don't want to go overdue.

Any updates Fabby?!?!?! xxx how exciting!!!! :D :D

zero signs today. I have had maybe one contraction in the past 6 hours. they were coming like gangbusters yesterday, what the hell???????????????????

Oooooh godd luck Nixilix and Fabby :happydance: :happydance: not long for you lucky two :thumbup:

I feel like CRAP today :cry:, really really sorry for myself..
Vomitting again, headaches, got a cold, SPD bad, sciatica bad, cankles have arrived, seem to have narcolepsy - if I do more than go to the loo I need a nap :blush: and OH away for the day/night so have got a little cross toddler boy to amuse single handedly.

I can't remember feeling this bad last time but sure I must have done :shrug:

Hope everyone else is feeling ok - nearly the home stretch eh girls :hugs::hugs:

Got my first internal today...38 weeks, cervix is high and closed. Ugh, trying not to be bummed out but I can't help it. I feel like I'm never going to have my baby.

Any updates Fabby?!?!?! xxx how exciting!!!! :D :D

My pains are getting more intense in both my lower tummy and back (back mainly) but the timings are still all over the place - this is the list of my timings xx

14.36 7 mins
15.01 25 mins
15.15 14 mins
15.26 9 mins
15.45 19 mins
16.00 15 mins
16.35 35 mins
16.43 8 mins
16.51 9mins
16.56 5 mins
17.01 5 mins
17.03 2 mins
17.07 4 mins
17.14 7 mins
17.17 3 mins
17.33 16 mins
17.47 14 mins

Got my first internal today...38 weeks, cervix is high and closed. Ugh, trying not to be bummed out but I can't help it. I feel like I'm never going to have my baby.

Dont worry, my first check to see if they could do a sweep was last monday at 37+5 and cervix was posterior, closed and not soft ........ then on the thursday 38+1 my cervix had started to open and soften but still couldnt do a sweep....... today 38+6 my cervix was open, soft, central, more or less completely effaced, 2 cm dilated and MW could feel babys head straight away - he is very low and was able to a very favourable sweep

So dont get yourself down. Bounce on a ball for 30-60 mins a day - this is what i have been doing. Yesterday and today i have been on a 20-30 minue walk too - steadily cos it hurts!! xx

Oohohh fabby sounds great!!!! I hope you go before induction. Those contractions are all over the place aren't they? I wouldn't bother timing them until you feel like they're getting regular.

-----

So by some MIRACLE my fluid levels are totally up and normal today!!!! No early induction for me :wohoo:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? My pains are becoming really intense in my back - a dull ache stays and then a pain comes every few moments, just a dull ache in tummy - bump is solid (but can be mistaken for my big baby) could these be real contractions and not false? The thing that is making me doubt is that baby isn't back to back and for some reason i think you would only have this amount of pain in your back if baby was in a back to back position..... am i right or not? xx

Oohohh fabby sounds great!!!! I hope you go before induction. Those contractions are all over the place aren't they? I wouldn't bother timing them until you feel like they're getting regular.

-----

So by some MIRACLE my fluid levels are totally up and normal today!!!! No early induction for me :wohoo:

That's great news!! :yipee:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? My pains are becoming really intense in my back - a dull ache stays and then a pain comes every few moments, just a dull ache in tummy - bump is solid (but can be mistaken for my big baby) could these be real contractions and not false? The thing that is making me doubt is that baby isn't back to back and for some reason i think you would only have this amount of pain in your back if baby was in a back to back position..... am i right or not? xx

To start with its perfectly normal for the contractions to be all over the shop, its like the warm up and your body 'getting ready' for the real deal. I had them for about 3-4 hours before 'established labour' began (with my 2nd, 1st was section). Hold on in there and keep active to keep them coming!!! Do you have a birthing ball? xxx

:hugs: xxxx

PS in regards to the back pain i 'think' its perfectly normal to get it even when bubs is in the right position for birth. xxx theres a lot of pressure and a lot going on down there xxx :hugs:

Aaaaaagh Im due 1st March and it feels like a lifetime away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->