March babies, our time has finally come!

I haven't gotten any contraction yet even though Doc said baby may arrive next week. However, I'm sleeping a lot this week. Is it even normal to sleep all the time?

Less than a week to go and it's MARCH ladies!!

Can't believe how quick the past 8 months have gone by!

thanks gemm. yes iam on and off my ball at the mo xx

OK HELP AGAIN PLEASE. The last 30 mins they have been every 4 mins BUT the pains are bareable...... not saying they arnt painful but they are bareable. What do you think ? xx

I was told to call when they are 4 minutes apart, lasting one minute, for at least 1 hour.
Good luck :hugs:

OK HELP AGAIN PLEASE. The last 30 mins they have been every 4 mins BUT the pains are bareable...... not saying they arnt painful but they are bareable. What do you think ? xx

Ooo fabby i think things are definitely cooking!!! :D xx how long are the actual contractions lasting for? xxx

Ooo fabby i think things are definitely cooking!!! :D xx how long are the actual contractions lasting for? xxx

a minute or so - not timing them exactly xx

I'd phone your labour ward!!! :D !!! xxx

Massive :hugs: keep us updated if you can!! xxx

I'd start timing them and seeing how long they're lasting?
If they continue then I'd call them.

im just going see how the next hour pans out. im not in LOADS of pain though as i would of imagined, the pains are bareable x

hello, just thought id update, i had my little Boy Jaiden on the 17th february at 37wks 3 days weighing 6lb 5oz. :)

Yeeeaaaaahhhhh!!! it's all so exciting, reading everyones posts is just making me feel all WoW and just great that we are all so close to meeting our babies :happydance: My midwife told me today that I am engaged locked and loaded and ready to fire... (I kinda liked the term as it made it sound like it will happen really quickly LOL) Just hearing her say that made me realize I AM ACTUALLY HAVING A BABY IT IS HAPPENING! I'm now feeling that waiting and jumping at every niggle and pain...is this it ?? like I have read so many other ladies on here put in their posts and now I'm there ahhhhh scary but so exciting when will it happen eeekkkk oooo I'm so impatient. Good luck to all u gals waiting too, congrats to those who have welcomed their bundle of joys already and can't wait to hear of more march babies arriving...yeaahhh!! :happydance: :hugs:

Congrats Lianne1986!!

I so can't wait to start labor and give birth to our little girl.. it's going to be an amazing experience.
We're planning a home birth and our midwife is AWESOME. She has an hands off approach, which I'm so comfortable with! She's just going to let me do my own thing and listen to my body, and she'll be there if we need her, and to support me and guide me if/when I need her.
She's coming for a home visit next friday and after that I'm allowed to home birth!!
:yipee:

Saw my doctor today. We are 100% effaced, 3 cm dilated and baby is locked in. He said "Make an appointment to see me next week but I doubt you'll make it." Then he said he was glad he's on call this weekend (I'm a VBAC) and he doubts I'll last that long. If I DO make it to next week he will do a sweep. Having contractions now. We're excited, nervous and in disbelief!

hi ladies just thought i would give you a little update. Woke at 2am for a wee, wiped but still felt a but wet so wiped again and my god i started to loose my plug! No mistaking it! It is true what they say that you just know that it is your plug and theres no ifs or buts about it! It then kept coming and coming and had about 6-7 wipes of it (sorry tmi). Then got back into bed and started to have regular contractions. Went toilet again at 2.05 and then 2.10 and both times was very loose stools (sorry tmi) Got bck in bed again and started to time these contractions. Definate contractions! They were between 3-7 mins for 50 minutes then it just fazzled out to just a dull ache. So i have got up and i am drinking some water and bouncing on my ball to get it all going again! xx

Saw my doctor today. We are 100% effaced, 3 cm dilated and baby is locked in. He said "Make an appointment to see me next week but I doubt you'll make it." Then he said he was glad he's on call this weekend (I'm a VBAC) and he doubts I'll last that long. If I DO make it to next week he will do a sweep. Having contractions now. We're excited, nervous and in disbelief!

This is very positive for you isnt it! Good luck, hope things speed up for us both! xx

So exciting!!! Good luck Fabby! :flower: Can't believe it will be my turn in just a few weeks! :happydance:

hello, just thought id update, i had my little Boy Jaiden on the 17th february at 37wks 3 days weighing 6lb 5oz. :)

congrats Lianne :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

so so happy n exited to see update on labor :happydance:

good luck Fabby n Zoesmommy.........you both are not very far now.....:flower:

waiting for your good news soon :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back