March babies, our time has finally come!

I have a MW appointment tomorrow, here's hoping i get some sort of news on how things are going since i havn't had an Internal yet, so i really don't know if things are going smoothly, slowly or at all! D:... I want her here now!

Anyone else on constant knicker watch? :haha: I get so disappointed when I go to the loo expecting to see some plug but never anything :( I didnt think I'd be so eager, especially before 40 weeks.
I so am as well, all I want to see is my plug going :thumbup:

I'm in being induced after going in with reduced movement (which is fine) but bp high so they started me yesterday!

I will have the baby by end of week scary!!

Wow Nix so :happydance: hope all is going well and I can not wait to read an update.

Doctors appt to get my membranes stripped today. It makes me a bit nervous, I hope it doesnt work! haha

why so eary LOL :flower: good luck :thumbup:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? My pains are becoming really intense in my back - a dull ache stays and then a pain comes every few moments, just a dull ache in tummy - bump is solid (but can be mistaken for my big baby) could these be real contractions and not false? The thing that is making me doubt is that baby isn't back to back and for some reason i think you would only have this amount of pain in your back if baby was in a back to back position..... am i right or not? xx

OOH Fabby your so close sounds so like early labour getting the cervix going, read you lost your plug :happydance: keep bouncing you will have your little baby before you know it.

I had my hospital appointment yesterday, I was having pains and pressure and mentioned it to my midwife so she sent me in to the baby doctor who scanned me :happydance: that was brill and then she did and internal I was 2 cm still posterior, long and thick, but because this is my 5th baby and my labours are quick I had to be admitted for observation till last night! see if any thing happened. they went away :cry: I knew they would though, I say what I am feeling is changing my cervix now so prelabour may be! I just know I will be back in there in about 13 days being induced! :dohh:

I got a fright though, I have strep B and a girl who had her baby on Saturday baby showed signs of infection on Sunday and the antibiotics were not working so the baby had to be taken in to intensive care :cry: they were listing all the worse case scenarios to the poor mum and OMG I am so afraid now of missing the antibiotics in labour esp as I go quick normally 2 hours want to make sure I get some before I deliver. I hope the baby is ok though my heart went out to her

Hope everyone is well. Just a quick update:

I was induced on 17 February and things went very quickly with contractions starting very soon after the gel was inserted, but at about 7cm dilated baby's heart rate dropped dramatically every contraction and while it was still rising again inbetween it was decided that it would be safer to get her out faster so I had an emergency C-section. Baby Kirima was born at 15:03 on 17 February and weighed 3,84kgs (I think that is 8 pounds 7 ounces?)

She was in ICU from the Thursday night til Monday morning due to her sugars dropping very low so that she needed a drip and some oxygen. Took her home on Monday and then I landed up with a fever yesterday - possibly mastitis though today I have had some blood and urine tests to see what is going on and should get results this afternoon. Kirima is doing well - drinking fine and perfectly content.

Good luck to all the March Mummies having early February babies.

Huge congrats hun, so happy to see an update from you and glad all is well and you are home, you have to post a picture when you are up to it, take it easy and rest up hope the fever is nothing but a blip in your recovery! :hugs:

Hope everyone is well. Just a quick update:

I was induced on 17 February and things went very quickly with contractions starting very soon after the gel was inserted, but at about 7cm dilated baby's heart rate dropped dramatically every contraction and while it was still rising again inbetween it was decided that it would be safer to get her out faster so I had an emergency C-section. Baby Kirima was born at 15:03 on 17 February and weighed 3,84kgs (I think that is 8 pounds 7 ounces?)

She was in ICU from the Thursday night til Monday morning due to her sugars dropping very low so that she needed a drip and some oxygen. Took her home on Monday and then I landed up with a fever yesterday - possibly mastitis though today I have had some blood and urine tests to see what is going on and should get results this afternoon. Kirima is doing well - drinking fine and perfectly content.

Good luck to all the March Mummies having early February babies.

congrats! i have been looking out for an update from you. glad baby is doing well and hope you get better asap xx

i was having contractions for 1 hour every 5 mins between 5am-6am then since just had a dull ache! Not had any since :cry: I have had 3 clear outs though! I have rung the hospital just to double check and let them know what as been happening and they said it is quite normal for this to happen and the contractions to be in this pattern at first. I am trying to do as much bouncing as possible but i am so tired! I honestly thought that this was it especially when they were 5 mins apart for a whole hour! xx

congratulations tanikit, we had our babies on the same day :D

Congrats to Lianne1986 and Tanikit!!

I just got back from MW (36wksappoint) I am 4/5th engaged, but she said that doesn't really mean too much but she doesn't think I will make it to 40 wks!!

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm off for a lie down as I am shattered today! haha!!

xxx

Ooh, congrats Lianne1986! - off to check earlier updates.

i was having contractions for 1 hour every 5 mins between 5am-6am then since just had a dull ache! Not had any since :cry: I have had 3 clear outs though! I have rung the hospital just to double check and let them know what as been happening and they said it is quite normal for this to happen and the contractions to be in this pattern at first. I am trying to do as much bouncing as possible but i am so tired! I honestly thought that this was it especially when they were 5 mins apart for a whole hour! xx

I know, prelabor is a beyotch. I had 4-5 hours of contractions the other day, 75 seconds long every 7 minutes - very regular, and for a long time. Then same thing, they just fizz out. Just the body getting ready. :hugs: It's so hard when that happens, because we get our hopes up thinking "this is it!" and then.. it's not.:dohh:

Didn't get my sweep yesterday. Ended up in labor and delivery with high BP. They did some tests and were talking about induction, but tests came back normal so i was sent home until my appt next tuesday. I am going in next tuesday with all my bags and ready to have baby just in case.

congrats to everyone who had their LO already.

Wow can't believe March is almost here...feels like yesterday that I first posted on a "March Mummies" thread and at that point it felt like I had all the time in the world.

Full term today!!!! 2 weeks today and i'll be holding my little man. had midwife monday and he's not getting ready to come out lol. love dd1 being on half term the days are going by so quickly!!

had consultant today, I LOVE HIM he gave me calcium tabs & added tamazapan to help me sleep cos my legs have developed a mind of their own. He also said baby will be about 7lb and hes going to give me a sweep on the 7th :D so hopefully I won't go over.

Congrats Lianne and Tanikit! I can't believe this, every day I open this thread to more ladies having their babies already!

I still have some time but there is still so much to be done. But all I do is sit on my ass all day feeling unwell. But today I got my delivery of cloth diapers! Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->