March babies, our time has finally come!

Congrats Lianne and Tanikit! I can't believe this, every day I open this thread to more ladies having their babies already!

I still have some time but there is still so much to be done. But all I do is sit on my ass all day feeling unwell. But today I got my delivery of cloth diapers! Woohoo!

Took me two days to prep all my cloth diapers, so it's good that you've gotten them now! Don't forget some either really small fitteds for a new born or newborn disposables with the umbilical cord cut out. Unless you have a big baby most cloths won't fit properly until baby is at least 8lbs! :dohh:
You have time to feel better. I went on ups and downs, I felt great when I was about 35 1/2 weeks, got tons of stuff done around the house. Then at 36 and a half I slumped back down so I've been moping. LOL.

hi thought i would let ya know i ahd mi baby girl on 21st feb at 02:36 via emergency c section

Congrats kyron :)

Saw my OB today, 2cm. Had a sweep to hopefully get things moving along. Kinda crampy and stuff now.. Getting induced on March 8th if she doesn't come before then. :happydance:

Wow another one! Congrats Kyronsmom! Hope everything is well now!

Took me two days to prep all my cloth diapers, so it's good that you've gotten them now! Don't forget some either really small fitteds for a new born or newborn disposables with the umbilical cord cut out. Unless you have a big baby most cloths won't fit properly until baby is at least 8lbs! :dohh:
You have time to feel better. I went on ups and downs, I felt great when I was about 35 1/2 weeks, got tons of stuff done around the house. Then at 36 and a half I slumped back down so I've been moping. LOL.

I bought 6 BG xs AIO cuz online photos/vids show how small they are and 6 fuzzibunz OS pockets cuz someone showed me her kid's and how easy it is (and cuuuute). I think I'm going half cloth half disposables at least at the begining.

I really hope I'll feel better like you said cuz I'm banking on it. Tonight I tried to make bolognese sauce; after dicing carrots and celeries for 1 hr, I had a lot of trouble breathing and staying upright, then the top of my bump started hurting really badly. I'm wondering if that kind of pain is like the pain at the start of labour when the time comes or if the baby was coincidentally pushing up harder than ever. I've been having pains under my ribs but this is in the top half of the bump and way more painful.

Congrats ladies who have had their LO's already!

I am so ready to be done...feels like my belly is going to rip open

Congrats Kyronsmom - hope you are recovering well.

Sounds like there are a lot more people who will have babies soon - good luck with all the sweeps and hope the labour goes smoothly.

So jealous :( Hope ladies and babies are getting over their slightly stressful deliveries and settling into life :)

Baby trying to kick way out through my side. I'm trying to work out when it would be best for me to have the baby so I can concentrate on willing him out on that day. We've worked out that no day is good for us, we're too busy with OH's work and looking after Mog. I suppose as long as he doesn't come today or tomorrow then it'll be alright.

congrats Kyronsmom :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hope my turn come soon too :winkwink:

Im full term today! in other words, time to get out baby! lol! :haha:

I really hope I'll feel better like you said cuz I'm banking on it. Tonight I tried to make bolognese sauce; after dicing carrots and celeries for 1 hr, I had a lot of trouble breathing and staying upright, then the top of my bump started hurting really badly. I'm wondering if that kind of pain is like the pain at the start of labour when the time comes or if the baby was coincidentally pushing up harder than ever. I've been having pains under my ribs but this is in the top half of the bump and way more painful.

Oh yes I remember when that pain started up. It comes and goes. Doesn't feel like contractions at all. (i can say that now after having had contractions, but I did wonder the same thing when it started) I think it has more to do with decreased hydration so make sure you're drinking tons of water. :hugs:

Congrats to all who have had their babas! :)

I was full term yday and am just so uncomfortable now! I'm so ready to meet my little boy n give him cuddles. Had my girls at 37+3 and 37+4 so hopefully this baba won't keep me waiting much longer!

lots of rlt and sex sex sex with oh for me now lol

Was wondering if any of you ladies have/have had a pain right above your pubic bone ? It's only in 1 spot mostly.
Feels like it's her head and she's lower now cause I also feel little movements down there now, probably her hands.
Maybe she's trying to engage?

Was wondering if any of you ladies have/have had a pain right above your pubic bone ? It's only in 1 spot mostly.
Feels like it's her head and she's lower now cause I also feel little movements down there now, probably her hands.
Maybe she's trying to engage?
I have pain down there all the time. I hope it means hes engaging, but at my last appt, I was still only 1cm dilated, so who knows..

I haven't looked at this thread for a couple of days, I can't believe how many march babies are here already!! Congratulations everyone!!

Had OB appt on tues no change with the cervix still fingertip/half cm but Doctor says he's engaged and sitting very low and that he could feel his head....talk about freaky....says thats what is causing the sharp cervical pain. So my guess is I am slowly dilating. My doctor has put me on weekly appts now

EDD 31st March so just got in there!!! We are team Yellow!!!
:happydance:

How often are you ladies getting BH's now? I'm feeling it ranging from every 15 minutes to an hour between BH's. Incredibly uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->