March babies, our time has finally come!

Holy hormones, Batman.

I just had a 30 minute crying and tantrum session because DS spilled red jell-o on my gray shirt. :huh: :sad1:

How often are you ladies getting BH's now? I'm feeling it ranging from every 15 minutes to an hour between BH's. Incredibly uncomfortable.

I only get BH when I sit down or roll over in bed. But if I'm sitting down it ranges from once or twice a half hour to every 10 minutes.

How often are you ladies getting BH's now? I'm feeling it ranging from every 15 minutes to an hour between BH's. Incredibly uncomfortable.

Mine are pretty random and all over the place, sometimes they are every two minutes and then randomly shift to 10 to 45....BH=irregular...lol drives me nuts and are painful. never had any issues with BH with my first only just before I went into labor...this time a whole other story started getting them around 28-29weeks

Congratulations to Tankit, Lianne86 and Kyronsmom :)
welcome to Sal85uk :)
I'm going for a weekend away to somerset tomorrow so won't be able to update the thread until monday. Have a lovely weekend I wonder how many more babies I will come back to ;-)

Thanks ladies. I started getting BH around 25 odd weeks or so too. Now, it's just really uncomfortable when baby is so big. Feels like I've got a galapagos turtle shell on my tummy. And the hiccups, ooooh he's hiccuping so often these days!

I'm having more BH's the last couple days too.. pretty random.
Think it's cause I'm less hydrated cause it's been hot here and I've been sweating way more than usual.
I'm already drinking 2 liters a day though, how much more can I drink :shrug: :haha:

Any other march ladies have leaky boobs yet?

I want to scratch mine off!!!!!!!

I usually get BH a few times during the day but more often at night. Mine also started early on around 28-29 weeks.

no leaking boobs yet...eventhough I do inspect them every day :haha:

My nipples don't leak, but colostrum will come out whenever I squeeze my nipple or sometimes when I take my bra off before a shower.

So frustrated! I had consistent contractions from 9:30-11. Took a shower, they slowed. I had two long strong ones and now nothing. Ugh! We're 100% effaced and 3 cm dilated. Doctor said IF I last until my appt Tuesday he'll do a sweep. Had :sex: with DH this morning hoping to kickstart things. I think my body is just laughing at me. UGH!

So frustrated! I had consistent contractions from 9:30-11. Took a shower, they slowed. I had two long strong ones and now nothing. Ugh! We're 100% effaced and 3 cm dilated. Doctor said IF I last until my appt Tuesday he'll do a sweep. Had :sex: with DH this morning hoping to kickstart things. I think my body is just laughing at me. UGH!

mine is doing the same - went for nice long walk and was having really strong cramps earlier right up under my ribs squeezing down to pubic bone and now nothing. Hope somethings starts for you soon

had my baby boy nathon daniel from induction on feb 21, 6lbs 13oz. loving being home to add him to our family:cloud9:

:hugs: to all wanting to be done with pregnancy and those with aches and pains!

0_IMAGE_299.jpg

0_IMAGE_302.jpg

God Bless that precious BABY NATHON!!! he is so adorable Melissa!!! Congrats hun so happy for you and glad to hear things went very smooth for the both of you! :hugs:

Congrats Blessedmama! My turn now :)
I think these contractions are doing SOMETHING! A ton of increased discharge tonight. No blood though. Come on progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->