March babies, our time has finally come!

Congrats Blessedmomma! He's lovely!

Feels like this baby has no intention of ever coming out. I know I'm only 37 + but I just want him to come out!!! I'm having no BH or pains at all. He's still head down but not engaging.

Just wanted a whinge! Come on little man - we want to meet you!!

Hope you're all doing well xx

congrats Blessedmama :thumbup:
he is very cute :baby::flower:

my turn my turn my turn..............:haha:

Well after having my growth scan yesterday at 9:10am I haven't left the hospital :(
My blood pressure was really high, and so they sent me straight to triage for monitoring. Currently on meds which seem to be bringing it down to a normal level but rises again later. I suspect they think I'm developing pre-eclampsia and are looking at induction soon.
Me being so unorganised had a half packed hospital bag, wish I had packed it properly now!

Always have your bag packed!! x

Also forgot to add I'm having regular tightenings too!

Congratulations to all the ladies that have had their babies.
I am so jealous :haha: Only 4 days to go, woop! :happydance:

Congrats Blessedmama! He is sooo cute!!

Good luck to the ladies hoping for it to happen soon!!!

Lots of DTD over the weekend!!!

xxxx

Congrats Blessedmomma! He's lovely!

Feels like this baby has no intention of ever coming out. I know I'm only 37 + but I just want him to come out!!! I'm having no BH or pains at all. He's still head down but not engaging.

Just wanted a whinge! Come on little man - we want to meet you!!

Hope you're all doing well xx

Thats how I feel - I know LO probably won't show up for a few weeks but I really want to get to meet her now!

Congratulations Blessedmomma xx

Congratulations blessedmama!! he is lovely!!

Only three more days of February!!! Then I will be having my baby ....this month!! (hopefully... please please please!!) :loopy::wohoo::loopy:

uh oh, I'm getting nervous now.. went to bed last night and went potty, had my plug coming with some blood. Woke up this morning to have more of the plug and more blood. What now? :shrug:

CONGRATULATIONS BLESSEDMAMA!!!!!!! :wohoo: I'm so terribly jealous :haha:
Annunakian - that's an AWESOME sign! Though sometimes you can lose your plug several weeks before going into labor. I would start walking, bouncing, and sexing now since it's a sign of early dilation. Good luck girl, get it going. I'm jealous I still have my plug :dohh:

Thanks! Been walking around and cleaning and going up and down the stairs doing laundry. Hopefully things will go faster. No contractions so far just feeling crampy.

Hope you loose yours. :D

Ooh I'm in early labour....went in for growth scan and ctg, and bamb regular tightenings on ctg, for a few days I've been feeling uncomfortable but ignored.. just gotta watch this space.

Ooh I'm in early labour....went in for growth scan and ctg, and bamb regular tightenings on ctg, for a few days I've been feeling uncomfortable but ignored.. just gotta watch this space.

Have they not give you steroids for baby with you only been 35 weeks? x

They are waiting to see if it turns into anything I've had one lot. It's just a waiting game. X

They are waiting to see if it turns into anything I've had one lot. It's just a waiting game. X

Hope everything turns out okay and that you arent waiting long for answers :hugs:

Wow! That's lovely :) Will await the good news when u go into labour.

I had my CTG yesterday, baby is very healthy but no consistent contractions. Will be having another CTG next week.

By the way, is anyone's BOOBIES hurting with sharp pains during the past few weeks? Mine feels darn painful. Stabbing pains.

congrats to all the ladies who have their LO's already. hope my boy here soon been feeling real uncomfortable the last week due to a what could of been horrible car accident last fri. Also the last two days been having horrible lower back pain and belly tightnings. Want my little Roy Carlos here....soooo tired of being a pregnant whale!

I've had the stabbing pains in the bbs before, normally first thing in the morning on my way to the bus stop - I figured my bbs didn't like the cold ;)

I hate being pregnant now. But OH is really busy just this minute, so I would really like his work issues to be resolved before I go into labour.

Same here. So much to do before baby arrives. There's always something still not done. Just sitting here, I notice I'm still needing to go to the bank, get a baby's changing table and a mattress for baby's playpen. No more time to muck around :(

I've had the stabbing pains in the bbs before, normally first thing in the morning on my way to the bus stop - I figured my bbs didn't like the cold ;)

I hate being pregnant now. But OH is really busy just this minute, so I would really like his work issues to be resolved before I go into labour.

I know that feeling, My DH is out the door with work and seems he is always working later than he wants or some one wants him to do something at the weekend, Im hoping we get some sort of a break, when the baby comes PLEASE.....

I was so emotional to night waiting for him to come home, poor guy is not well either and ended up working late:dohh:

OOH BH are very strong tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->