March babies, our time has finally come!

By the way, is anyone's BOOBIES hurting with sharp pains during the past few weeks? Mine feels darn painful. Stabbing pains.

My boobs don't hurt, it's my nipples. :shock: Anytime any part of a boob gets cold; it feels like someone is trying to slice into the areola like an xacto knife. :cry: We keep hand warmers in the car and in the house that get super warm after shaking them up otherwise I am so miserable and in so much pain I get sick to my stomach. :shrug: Happened with DS too.

Same here. So much to do before baby arrives. There's always something still not done. Just sitting here, I notice I'm still needing to go to the bank, get a baby's changing table and a mattress for baby's playpen. No more time to muck around :(

Tell me about it. I get to the point where I'm like "Ok, we're ready!" then a few days later I end up adding more to the "Before Baby Comes" list. I still have to clean out the clutter in the back of the car to put the car seat in, buy a bathtub (which I'm so procrastinating on because I'm being so indecisive for some reason), pack DS suitcase for Grandmas without him noticing (it's going to be a surprise since he doesn't get to go there often) and try for the life of me to keep the house clean.

OMG you just reminded me ... I've yet to fit the baby seat in my car! Hahaha and the list grows longer!

I need to get those 'shake and get warm' hand warmers. They sound so efficient and useful! I also just read ( thanks to Google ) that boobs will grow a size or two larger once baby arrives and starts nursing. Am a tad concerned of enforcement. My friends have warned me how painful it would be.

By the way, is anyone's BOOBIES hurting with sharp pains during the past few weeks? Mine feels darn painful. Stabbing pains.

My boobs don't hurt, it's my nipples. :shock: Anytime any part of a boob gets cold; it feels like someone is trying to slice into the areola like an xacto knife. :cry: We keep hand warmers in the car and in the house that get super warm after shaking them up otherwise I am so miserable and in so much pain I get sick to my stomach. :shrug: Happened with DS too.

Same here. So much to do before baby arrives. There's always something still not done. Just sitting here, I notice I'm still needing to go to the bank, get a baby's changing table and a mattress for baby's playpen. No more time to muck around :(

Tell me about it. I get to the point where I'm like "Ok, we're ready!" then a few days later I end up adding more to the "Before Baby Comes" list. I still have to clean out the clutter in the back of the car to put the car seat in, buy a bathtub (which I'm so procrastinating on because I'm being so indecisive for some reason), pack DS suitcase for Grandmas without him noticing (it's going to be a surprise since he doesn't get to go there often) and try for the life of me to keep the house clean.

lol girls I don't think any of us will ever be 100% "ready" for the baby to come. Some part of our house will still be dirty, some new toy left unwashed.

Is it bad that I want to tell people to stop bringing me baby clothes because I'm tired of having everything prepared, and then they bring me something and ruin it? :rofl:

Not bad at all! Tell them to bring it after baby's born LOL. Just tell then bring it as a gift when they come visiting baby. This will make sure they bring nice stuff too and not old used items hahaha

lol girls I don't think any of us will ever be 100% "ready" for the baby to come. Some part of our house will still be dirty, some new toy left unwashed.

Is it bad that I want to tell people to stop bringing me baby clothes because I'm tired of having everything prepared, and then they bring me something and ruin it? :rofl:

This pregnancy feels NEVER ending!!
I've been losing my plug for days and i've had tonnes of niggles aswell...but nothings happened :(

I did tonnes of cleaning yesterday, had a lovely warm shower, had a bounce on my ball, went shopping and had some spicey curry sauce....i'm still here. Boo :haha:

Oh dear just had an emotional fit, my OH was due to go to work today but he's really ill (temp & sickness) and I just cried and threw a tatrum a 2 year old would be proud of. :dohh: Needless to say he won eventually after being sick in my car on the way to work and is back in bed resting. I feel so cruel. :dohh:

I agree with you totally MarchMummy11, been getting so many bloody pains & bits of my plugs but I go to sleep and the pains stop.. :dohh: and then come back within a hour of waking up. o_O

I'm completely ready for bubs otherwise, and have been for ages. I just don't want OH to be stressed by work when Teddy is born. Hopefully this one will come out nice and quickly so that we don't lose a day hanging around the hospital, and three more waiting to be discharged. I don't know what we'd do about Imogen if I had to stay in again, OH is so busy :( I guess we'd end up with an in-law staying. Urgh.

Wowzers, just took me ages to read all the posts!!!:wacko:

Firstly, H U G E congrats to March mummies who have already had their Little ones already :flower:

I finished work yest, yippee!!! Had planned to have quite a busy day today but i've done hardly anything!!! Just about managed an online food shop for tomoz, had a bath and been to the shop for tea tonight, thats it!!! Hubby will laugh when he gets home from a 12 hr shift tonight, whoopsie!!!

How are we all feeling anyhow?? I seem to be a lot more sore and achey downstairs, like in the joints not my lady garden. I've just put it down to growing pains :shrug:

Hope we are all ok anyhow.

xx

I had a horrific night, barely slept... 15 to 20 minutes apart and with my spinal conditions I was getting electric shock like pains too.. by 10 this morning they stopped but I think they are on the way back.... I don't think they are stong enough to worry about just blugh uncomfortable.

My back has been out for days and I'm so tired of carrying this little 7+ lb bundle of ouch! Nothing's happened since yesterday except for me being tired and in lots of pain because of my back. Had a tantrum this morning because I could barely move and then my boobs started hurting, my 6 year old looked at me like I was crazy. :wacko:

so just had to share how utterly EXCITED i am that there is only 2 DAYS till MARCH :happydance: not only is it the month to meet my baby girl but my husband will be home for his 2 week leave :wohoo: i havent seen him in 6 months so i am over the moon :)

hope all you ladies are doing good :flower:

so just had to share how utterly EXCITED i am that there is only 2 DAYS till MARCH :happydance: not only is it the month to meet my baby girl but my husband will be home for his 2 week leave :wohoo: i havent seen him in 6 months so i am over the moon :)

hope all you ladies are doing good :flower:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I am so happy that your hubby is getting to come back!:hugs: :cry::hugs: I know that feeling.

Seriously, one minute I feel like GET THE #@&! BABY OUT OF MEEEE!!!!!!! Adn then it's more like "She'll come when she's ready" all peaceful. Up and down I swear these swings of hormones are driving me insane. I really do want this baby to come out! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Just noticed i didn't put birth weight up! He was 6lb 6. Nearly March, good luck to everyone still waiting! Hope things go well.

Congrats to the latest batch of new baby mommas!

Argh my baby turned transverse AGAIN last night! I tried to coax it head down (was hiccuping so it was easy to figure out), but of course baby was stubborn so the last thing I knew at 3am was that it turned breech. Now I have no clue what's going on probably until the next batch of hiccups with kicks.

And I fell and twisted my ankle today, so I'm back to relaxing instead of prepping and cleaning cuz I'm limping rather badly.

I am so looking forward to March! Doctor said baby may arrive earlier starting 27th feb but looks like he's holding on :) Good boy, Ethan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->