March babies, our time has finally come!

Congrats to the latest batch of new baby mommas!

Argh my baby turned transverse AGAIN last night! I tried to coax it head down (was hiccuping so it was easy to figure out), but of course baby was stubborn so the last thing I knew at 3am was that it turned breech. Now I have no clue what's going on probably until the next batch of hiccups with kicks.

And I fell and twisted my ankle today, so I'm back to relaxing instead of prepping and cleaning cuz I'm limping rather badly.

spinningbabies.com - I used the inversion method. this is how I got mine to turn from transverse around 35 weeks. She's been head down ever since.

Congrats ladies! Not long now... Can't wait to hear all your birth stories :hugs:

How is everyone this morning? :hugs:

i'm actually feeling very energetic this morning other than i woke up with no voice. not sure why its just gone :haha: think im gonna finish organizing babys stuff today and hopefully get our hospital bags packed since i have still yet to do that lol how are you feeling??

GET OUT. That is how I am feeling.

Actually, not too bad, but sleeping is not really happening, and even sitting down is uncomfortable at the moment. Off to take some more EPO and pulsatilla.

Guess baby really is gonna be a March baby! Get out soon please!

Yeah I'm not too bad today either. Had a spout with my boobs hurting but the heating pad took care of that. My back is doing much better. I think the heating pad, Tylonal and occasional nap on the couch (since it's softer than the bed) is helping. I think I might actually get a few things done today.

Has anyone heard from luna (OP)? It's been a few days since she's updated the thread. :shrug:

Yeah I'm not too bad today either. Had a spout with my boobs hurting but the heating pad took care of that. My back is doing much better. I think the heating pad, Tylonal and occasional nap on the couch (since it's softer than the bed) is helping. I think I might actually get a few things done today.

Has anyone heard from luna (OP)? It's been a few days since she's updated the thread. :shrug:

She posted a couple of days ago as she's gone away for the weekend. x

Army wife - I'm doing ok. The mood swings are killing me. One moment I'm ok with being pregnant the next I'm not. The bouts of false labor are really really frustrating. Good luck getting all of the baby stuff organized, I did that several weeks ago but people keep bringing stuff and I feel like I have to do it over again every time something new is added to her collection of crap! :dohh:

Aunty E - I feel that way... most of the day "get out!" Don't think she'll "get out" before March unfortunately!

Annun - I nap on the couch too!!! Only place I can sleep during the day.

GET OUT. That is how I am feeling.

Actually, not too bad, but sleeping is not really happening, and even sitting down is uncomfortable at the moment. Off to take some more EPO and pulsatilla.

Whats the best one to get of the pulsatilla! think I might try some of it closer to my induction date! :thumbup:

I got mine in Boots, but I don't know if it's good or not - I got my arnica the same time, and last time that was brilliant! I healed so quickly and well, and I think it was the arnica.

I got mine in Boots, but I don't know if it's good or not - I got my arnica the same time, and last time that was brilliant! I healed so quickly and well, and I think it was the arnica.

yep that would be the arnica! It looks the same as the others i looked at on line:thumbup: you can get it off ebay but I dont want to wait :haha:

How much do you take! I read its 2 every half hour for 2 hours!

My ticker box went up to the last box today :yipee: !!

Goodness, I can't believe its only 1 day to March now and I can't believe I only have 2 weeks exactly to go! :happydance:

My ticker box went up to the last box today :yipee: !!

hey that means mine did to and i didnt even notice!

how exciting :happydance:

:yipee: :happydance: :yipee:
Do you have a gut feeling of when your little girl will arrive?

not like an exact day or anything. but i do feel like she is going to come before her due date. hopefully not to early though cause DH wont be home till 5 days before :dohh: what about you?

Hope she won't show up before your DH is home!!
For the longest time I've been having a feeling she'll come early, around 36-37 weeks.. My husband thinks the same, so we'll see!
She'll probably come at like 41,5 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->