March babies, our time has finally come!

I can't believe I have 13 days left... whoop whoop!!!!

It's my last day at work tomorrow before my maternity begins, and I think I'm ready except I still need to get some arnica.. it was a life saver the last time

It's my last day at work tomorrow before my maternity begins, and I think I'm ready except I still need to get some arnica.. it was a life saver the last time

What is this Arnica you all speak of? I missed something somewhere.. and can I get it in the US?

Just got some today! How often/how much did you use last time Chimpette?

runnergrl, arnica is a homeopathic remedy that can be used for bruising, strains, bleeding etc and is apparently great to take throughout labour...I know some that have and said it was a great help in healing well and quickly.

Hi everyone hope you all had a good weekend (thread should be all updated now),
Congratulations Blessedmomma :)
I still need to sort the house out in time for baby, got a bit more washing to do and need to assemble moses basket stand and cot and check car seat fits! I just have no energy last few days not sleeping well also being very moody (poor OH and dd)

welcome back luna!! how ws your weekend away (besides lack of sleep?) :flower:

Just noticed my ticker is now on the last box too!!!!:happydance:

Lost some of my plug last night and this morning and had cramps on/off in my stomach since last night. Hopefully this is the start of something!!! fx , im so ready for my baba to be here already!!!

Thought my waters where leaking last night, but nothing this morning so I assume it was the discharge from hell or notsmelly wee... sigh. I had my waters broken after pushing for an hour or two last time and cant remember much about it.

Everyone is saying I am going to be early...which I hope I am, but now I feel like I am just looking for signs....so annoying!!

Off Swimming today- start eviction notice tomorrow...any advice??

xx

I honestly can't remember how much I used last time, I think I just followed what was the case.....

12 days and counting whoop whoop!

i cant believe theres only 10 days left until my due date

is anyone starting to get any strange twinges/pains? ive had nothing throughout my pregnancy and within the last week ive been getting pains at the bottom of my bump and funny twinges. feels weird having things doing stuff lol

i have started getting the odd twinge but always leads to nothing, least i know for sure my bambino will be here tomorrow! yay!

My last full week of being pregnant! only 9 more days to go. cannot wait to meet him!

i cant believe theres only 10 days left until my due date

is anyone starting to get any strange twinges/pains? ive had nothing throughout my pregnancy and within the last week ive been getting pains at the bottom of my bump and funny twinges. feels weird having things doing stuff lol

Yes, I'm starting to get twinges too! Am only 36 weeks but am probably going to be induced at 38 weeks or thereabouts. :flower:

laura, I am getting them! plus sharp pain in my cervix every now and again! I read it could be baby head engaging, or cervix ripening I think its my cervix changing cause I know baby head is still high!

ooh any one getting increased discharge!

ahh i get those pains too, when i had my midwife appointment last thursday she said babys head was right in my pelvis, and it definately feels like that now when im walking lol

ive got a scan on wednesday as my waters are low, would be nice if they turned round and said they wanted to induce me but i dont think they will

I never would have guessed that I'd be so desperate to see something called a 'mucus plug' :haha: but I'm obsessed! Everytime I wee I'm checking my knickers obsessively. I've never been on such good terms with my discharge before!

Tell me I'm not the only one? :blush:

welcome back luna!! how ws your weekend away (besides lack of sleep?) :flower:

Just noticed my ticker is now on the last box too!!!!:happydance:

Had a lovely weekend, thankyou, we went to longleat on the saturday had a good (if tiring) day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->