March babies, our time has finally come!

I never would have guessed that I'd be so desperate to see something called a 'mucus plug' :haha: but I'm obsessed! Everytime I wee I'm checking my knickers obsessively. I've never been on such good terms with my discharge before!

Tell me I'm not the only one? :blush:

Youre not the only one.. I check every time too. And when I'm dry I get really disappointed :haha:

I lost my mucous plug about 2 weeks ago. Still had a ton of discharge lately, especially after lots of contractions or being active.

Bah! No cramps, aches, pains or signs of an impending arrival.
Think he's staying in forever. :(

Ever since this morning i have been having sharp pains in my vag, like stabbing pains and it brings tears to my eyes and stops me in my tracks, i lost a some of my mucas plug last week but it wasnt bloody.

These pains are very sore but havent had any other period like pains so am a tad confused as to what they are, maybe it her head on a nerve or her head engaging but it does feel like my waters are going to pop any second with the pressure, Weird.

Ever since this morning i have been having sharp pains in my vag, like stabbing pains and it brings tears to my eyes and stops me in my tracks, i lost a some of my mucas plug last week but it wasnt bloody.

These pains are very sore but havent had any other period like pains so am a tad confused as to what they are, maybe it her head on a nerve or her head engaging but it does feel like my waters are going to pop any second with the pressure, Weird.

I've been having these for weeks. It happens when the baby pushes on your cervix, hits a nerve. Feels terrible.

I never would have guessed that I'd be so desperate to see something called a 'mucus plug' :haha: but I'm obsessed! Everytime I wee I'm checking my knickers obsessively. I've never been on such good terms with my discharge before!

Tell me I'm not the only one? :blush:

Your so not! :flower: Im the exact same waiting to see my plug! come on baby get a move on! :haha:

1 day to go! Who else is bricking it?

Meeeeee:wacko: I have my hospital appointment tomorrow and should find out what plans they have for me! re induction I have GD and on a lot of insulin now! they say baby big by their standards by mine if he came now he would be tiny for me! they are estimating about 7 pounds 8 or 9 now but yea its gona happen soon oh boy!

Meeeeee:wacko: I have my hospital appointment tomorrow and should find out what plans they have for me! re induction I have GD and on a lot of insulin now! they say baby big by their standards by mine if he came now he would be tiny for me! they are estimating about 7 pounds 8 or 9 now but yea its gona happen soon oh boy!

Oo your being induced? Oooo good luck babes!
7 pounds is small lol (I say that being predicted a 9 lber)!
I know it's weird to think we''re all gonna be mummies very very very soon!

Oo your being induced? Oooo good luck babes!
7 pounds is small lol (I say that being predicted a 9 lber)!
I know it's weird to think we''re all gonna be mummies very very very soon!

yep I say it will be when Im 38/39 weeks so baby will prob be 8 pounds 5 or 9 is my guess a nice size :thumbup: they are estimating I could end up with a 9 to 10 pounder eeek! Ive had one 10 pounder before! not again please he was so squashed when he was born!

7 pounds is small! I just cant even think what it would be like to have a baby that small :haha:

It seems like it would be nice to have an induction date... like.. then you would KNOW when the baby is coming... *sigh* but I really don't want to endure pitocin! :dohh:

I did get a little bit excited in the night as I had incredible pains very like BH but sooo painful. Back ache and period like pains too. Turns Out it was just constipation :haha:

I had a few contractions yesterday, was getting all excited and now nothing. :(

POR QUEEEE ????

*sigh*

Oh girls. Imagine having prelabor every day. I can time my contractions every.single.day. Nothing is happening though as I'm not dilated at all. *sigh*

Seriously. Silly girls. I hope we go early though that chance gets smaller and smaller with each passing day.... only 9 days left for me now (I see 11 for you!)

I'm hoping to pop before the 8th. That's when I'm going to be induced because of GD. I really really don't want to so I hope she comes before then. lol

Hey ladies

I'm full term on Friday and not due until the 25th and that feels like aaaaaages away still. I'm praying she comes earlier because I'm so fed up with being pregnant but being my first it wouldn't surprise me if I end up going over to April. Obviously I want what's best for baby but this has been the longest 8 months of my life (plus 18 months ttc) and I'm ready to be a mummy NOW!!!

(and I can't wait for some runny eggs, mmmm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->