March babies, our time has finally come!

I'm hoping to pop before the 8th. That's when I'm going to be induced because of GD. I really really don't want to so I hope she comes before then. lol

I would love baby to come on his own steam but have a feeling induction will be the way he arrives :wacko:

I have a c-section date..... 21st, if I don't go before then.... Eeek

so far today (my first day off) I have been for a long walk, bounced on my ball, got the pump out, and did several deep squats.. No contractions yet, but getting sharp stabbing pains occasionally. WTH is that??

No sign of Teddy - when I lost my mucous plug with Mog it was huge, and bloody, and green and the size of my hand. So the bright yellow snot discharge is not remotely exciting me. I'm essentially resigned to not going into labour spontaneously, Imogen came the day after a sweep, so I expect I'll have to wait until my MW appointment next Tuesday. Sigh.

Good luck to all you March 2011 Mummys-to-be! My March Lamb (2010) is one year old tomorrow and I wish you all as fantastic a year as we have had with our little girl!

I'm hoping to pop before the 8th. That's when I'm going to be induced because of GD. I really really don't want to so I hope she comes before then. lol

I would love baby to come on his own steam but have a feeling induction will be the way he arrives :wacko:

Ugh, I'm right there with you. :hugs: I think this chick is comfy where she is. :dohh:

FX tomorrow I find out when they plan to induce me, I hope he doesnt tell me he will see me next week and then decide, another week of waiting and nerves! plus then it would be very last minute cause he see me on the 8th and prob induce me on the 10th:dohh:

The very first time in 2 weeks that I got more than 3 hours of sleep at night! Woke up once with a sharp pain in tummy but I suspect that's just ligaments. Still waiting for my little one to arrive but it's feels like forever now.

The very first time in 2 weeks that I got more than 3 hours of sleep at night! Woke up once with a sharp pain in tummy but I suspect that's just ligaments. Still waiting for my little one to arrive but it's feels like forever now.

I wake up at least twice every night and I cannot sleep in...
People tell me to relax and enjoy the pregnancy but it is kind of difficult with a toddler.. I feel bad that I cannot play with her much and she is one energetic child.
I feel the ligaments are stretching and when I walk, I feel sharp pain running through my pelvic area down to my legs. I think my tummy is pressing against my nerves.
Seriously, who is still enjoying pregnancy?

not me! I am SO SO ready to be DONE...who would have ever guessed BH contractions could be so painful, along with stinging cervical pain, nit fun imo!.....never had this with my first. 36 weeks tomorrow :happydance: and have my weekly checkup with my OB...wonder if anythings going on down there :blush:

I'm not enjoying pregnancy but I've been having at least one bad symptom after another since the beginning.

Think I might have turned baby with some inversions as hiccups just now feels down below again (though seems to be stuck in my hip but hey it's a start). I'm playing Baby Mozart youtubes with the iphone speaker at my va-jay-jay throughout the day, that seemed to have done the trick if it is indeed upside down again.

Having more breathing problems and panic attacks though. Not good. My stomach just doesn't feel right though I can't say what's wrong ... like nausea or empty stomach or something but not quite.

I have a sweep in the morning :D Hoping it goes well and isn't too painful. I'm 100% eFfaced, at least 3 cm dilated and my cervix is soft and forward. I'm hoping this all makes it go easier. I hope it works!!

I'm now 100 percent effaced and 3 cm dilated too! If he doesn't come by Monday, I have an inducement scheduled for Tuesday! Eek!

Happy March beautiful March mommies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Thank goodness it's FINALLY here!!!!!!!!! So ready for this pregnancy to be over and to hold my little girl in my arms, I can't wait to snuggle her and teach her all that I know. :hugs: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Zoesmummy and Tallemgirl.....hope babies come quickly for you!!!

WooHoo......I am full term today!!!!!

xxxx

Waheeeeeeeey! It's our month. <3

Only 21 days till my due date, :D Can't believe it's finally here! Doesn't seem real. :D
Good luck to all the gorgeous March mummies! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->