March babies, our time has finally come!

Oh my goodness, its finally our month! 13 days to go for me! :)

Finally!!!!!!! 15 days to go for me and it can't come soon enough!!!!

Yay 14 days to my EDD.
Hope he comes sooner though. I really am fed up now and I'm feeling nauseous constantly.

Had some pains this morning that really hurt and stopped me in my tracks, but nothing else.....:dohh:

25 days till induction...so 25 days or less for me :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, it's March!!!!

Ok LO, you can come aaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now. Preferably within the next couple of days. :D

Horray for March!!! So excited to meet our little man!! 16 days;). Or less?? :winkwink:

:thumbup::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::thumbup:

so happy to see you exited ladies :flower:

I had my last control in hospital and doc was concerned about less liquid and asked to checked again on friday and they will induce/operate.........so not long to go :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Why are so many being induced before even the due date? Just wondering!

I'm pretty miserable over here today, dr appointment in a few hours hopefully they can either pin point where this pain is coming from or tell me I'm in labor. :wacko:

Good luck PrayerfulHope! I hope you're in labour. What kind of pain are you having?

Happy 1st March everyone :)
I've been getting a lot of cervical twinges today, am 37 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe march is finally here.

Where do I get me one of these inductions ;)

Big hugs to those of you being induced, I know it's no fun at all :( I think Teddy will come around the middle of next week, so I'm relatively chilled out actually now. Drinking lots of milk to counteract the heartburn and spending time with the Mogling.

I've started to get twinges and pains now low down over the last 2 days :D Not the start of anything big but exciting to feel my body getting itself geared up :happydance: Strange how much I look forward to feeling the pain, and think how good it is :haha: I'm so excited it's finally March, and can't wait for my LO.

Here's to a happy and successful March ladies :flower:

I had my baby girl Born friday 25th at 5.50am. She weighed 6lbs and is perfect. Knew she was gonna be early but was still shocked when the midwife told me on a routine check that I was in established labour. I was 5cm's it had creeped up on me I had no idea, 9hrs later and after having my waters broken she came into the world. Been in hospital since, but finally home today :) so chuffed but also sooo tired, sleep is hard enough to come by with a new born but 5 days in a busy hospital has made it harder so glad to be home :) xx

My induction will be because of GD and increasing insulin dependency and big baby

Hadmy hospital appointment today and had another internal, my Doc did a sweep was having pains upon till half 5 seems clam now though! he is hoping I go in to labour my self! if not back in next tuesday and go from there not sure whats going to happen really!

never asked either was there any changes to my cervix I was 2 cm last week! he did say he could feel baby head though! not engaged and they seem concerned baby head is still high!!!! :dohh:

Not a twinge, not a pain. I've got NOTHING today and it's so maddening. :cry: I hate how that stuff can just go away like it was never there. I walk and clean and move.... the only thing I haven't done in awhile is DTD but I've been so sore I haven't wanted to! This baby needs to come out on her own.

Here's to natural inducing labor, Celtic! So us GD ladies don't have to be induced. :dust:

My sister in law got toxic again today and tried to cause a huge rift in my marriage. The last time she pulled a stunt like this was just before our wedding.

I didn't feel anything but due to the stress and sadness today, I felt a very sharp stabbIng pain in my tummy for a few minutes. Was worried that stress was bringing about labour. Thankfully it went away. Hope baby comes out soon but without the stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->