March babies, our time has finally come!

Happy 1st March everyone :)
I've been getting a lot of cervical twinges today, am 37 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe march is finally here.

I've been having a lot of those today too! :wacko:

Not a twinge, not a pain. I've got NOTHING today and it's so maddening. :cry: I hate how that stuff can just go away like it was never there. I walk and clean and move.... the only thing I haven't done in awhile is DTD but I've been so sore I haven't wanted to! This baby needs to come out on her own.

Here's to natural inducing labor, Celtic! So us GD ladies don't have to be induced. :dust:

Here,Here is right! I have had a sweep when I was over due that worked so Im hoping this one may work! baby is high and he does not want to risk inducing because of that this week! thought it would be better if I go my self:dohh: so have tried walking, a homopathic remedy and am going to DTD with DH see if that does any thing! I think if I feel pressure tomorrow or see my plug come away I will know its working! FX for us both! Im so nervous!

My sister in law got toxic again today and tried to cause a huge rift in my marriage. The last time she pulled a stunt like this was just before our wedding.

I didn't feel anything but due to the stress and sadness today, I felt a very sharp stabbIng pain in my tummy for a few minutes. Was worried that stress was bringing about labour. Thankfully it went away. Hope baby comes out soon but without the stress.

:hugs::hugs: let it all go over your head as long as you and DH are ok forget the horrible witch!!!

Owwwwww fuck the contractions have started again. > : (

My LO is so impatient just like his daddy lol!

Thank you girls.
The appointment didn't go very well, Emma isn't thriving and I'm looking at being induced on Thursday. :cry: I really wanted to go all natural but maybe that just isn't in the cards for us. :cry:

Thank you girls.
The appointment didn't go very well, Emma isn't thriving and I'm looking at being induced on Thursday. :cry: I really wanted to go all natural but maybe that just isn't in the cards for us. :cry:

:hugs::hugs:
Sorry hun!
Good luck on Thursday!

Being induced on the 8th... so 7 days or less for me! I'm thinking less because at my last appt I was 3 cm dilated and 100 percent effaced.... and I'm having painful contractions that are getting closer... now 6 minutes apart!! Crossing my fingers, toes and every other crossable body part!

Hi girls! Good luck to you all. I had my little girl Phoebe on 24.2.11 weighing 7.11 after a 3 day induction attempt but only a 4.5 hr labour when it worked!! :) wil do a birth story when I actiallyget round to it. Congrats to all new mummies xx

Hi girls! Good luck to you all. I had my little girl Phoebe on 24.2.11 weighing 7.11 after a 3 day induction attempt but only a 4.5 hr labour when it worked!! :) wil do a birth story when I actiallyget round to it. Congrats to all new mummies xx

:happydance: congrats Nix :happydance:

:happydance: Congrats! :happydance:

I can't believe its March already!!

Congratulations to those who have already had their babies, good luck to those with inductions coming up and here's hoping the rest of our LOs are here soon :)

Does anyone else feel like an overstuffed hippo trying to DTD? :wacko: DH said he gave me a D+ for last night. LOL :( The things I do...

Does anyone else feel like an overstuffed hippo trying to DTD? :wacko: DH said he gave me a D+ for last night. LOL :( The things I do...

i cant believe you are still DTD!!! I stopped like over a month ago!

I tried DTD 2 weeks ago and it was so uncomfortable and painful. No more until baby pops and I recover ;)

i feel absolutely miserable this morning :( i barely slept at all last night, my feet are so swollen they look like marshmallows :haha: my hips hurt and i swear every move this LO makes feels like she is trying to push her way out of my stomach!! thank the dear lord this is close to being over i cant wait to just have my LO.

i hope everyone else is feeling better than me but im guessing thats probably not the case since most are farther along than me. good luck to everyone :)

Girls on the DTD it has to be spoons all the way! no way I can do it any other way just to hard! I was hoping to get some in last night but I was to tired for a change :haha: Ive been bugging my DH to do some more for ages now trying to get this baby out!

:rofl: D+? Well done. My OH hasn't gone as far as to mark me yet but by my own admission I'd only give myself an F :haha:

I'm waaaay too tired now, although still horny. Also getting too sore the last few days. Last night I got excited as it was my first proper night of pains and sore contractions :happydance: I think I'm turning into a pain lover :shock: Just makes it seem closer.

Discharge/show report for the day: negative :( Still nothing!

Anyone get "distracted" from dtd when the baby moves? :dohh:

We can still do it, lightly and very carefully, otherwise it really hurts. The only reason I allow it is because my cervix is stubborn.

But yes, over stuffed hippo is a great way to describe how unsexy it feels to have sex right now!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->