March babies, our time has finally come!

Does anyone else feel like an overstuffed hippo trying to DTD? :wacko: DH said he gave me a D+ for last night. LOL :( The things I do...

:rofl: D+? Well done. My OH hasn't gone as far as to mark me yet but by my own admission I'd only give myself an F :haha:

I'm waaaay too tired now, although still horny. Also getting too sore the last few days. Last night I got excited as it was my first proper night of pains and sore contractions :happydance: I think I'm turning into a pain lover :shock: Just makes it seem closer.

Discharge/show report for the day: negative :( Still nothing!

My friend told me Im weird for wanting pain :haha: I am the same on knicker watch nothing nada boo hoo

Just noticed on the list im down for 23rd, Im due 24th :) x

Girls on the DTD it has to be spoons all the way! no way I can do it any other way just to hard! I was hoping to get some in last night but I was to tired for a change :haha: Ive been bugging my DH to do some more for ages now trying to get this baby out!

Spooning is definitly one of the better positions these days.... doggy style is good too though I do find doing in on the couch while sitting and propped up with pillows behind while he kneels in front to be my fav these days :winkwink:

Does anyone else feel like an overstuffed hippo trying to DTD? :wacko: DH said he gave me a D+ for last night. LOL :( The things I do...

i cant believe you are still DTD!!! I stopped like over a month ago!

LOL I'm still in the mood but now aways it's mainly to let DH have some fun and try and get bubs out! :blush:

:rofl: D+? Well done. My OH hasn't gone as far as to mark me yet but by my own admission I'd only give myself an F :haha:

We laughed this morning when he said he gave me the D+ because I seemed like I enjoyed it. lol I did! Just wish I wasn't so big.. lol

Girls on the DTD it has to be spoons all the way! no way I can do it any other way just to hard! I was hoping to get some in last night but I was to tired for a change :haha: Ive been bugging my DH to do some more for ages now trying to get this baby out!

Spooning is definitly one of the better positions these days.... doggy style is good too though I do find doing in on the couch while sitting and propped up with pillows behind while he kneels in front to be my fav these days :winkwink:

Yep, doggy style is how it works for us lately. I'll kneel on the bed with my pillows and blankets and he'll stand. It's at least comfortable. :haha:

so any march mummy has got their joy bundle in march ??:baby:

4days to go :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::headspin::yipee::dance:

good luck everyone

Hi Luna and March babies! Got your hands full on this thread. I am due 24th March and its a surprise - 37 week scan today and estimated weight is 6 pounds 14 oz! Good Luck to everyone - 24th looks quite quiet !!!

:haha: I told DH he had work to do to night:winkwink:, ( read that some one else did it 5 times one day and went in to labour) so asked him can you do it 5 times! :haha: he said may be 3 if we spiced it up! I laughed how in gods name can we spice it up! here comes the beached whale :haha:

List all updated now :)

This evening I have had lots of period pain cramps started in starbucks and continued around sainsburys, Think OH thought I would have baby in the aisle :haha:

Inflated the pool for the first time tonight was very quick with electric pump.
Also pumped up my birth ball very relaxing to bounce on.

I wish I still have my birth ball that I use for exercise. However a few months ago, one of my Golden Retrievers blew it up with his teeth. He always tried to get at my red ball and hump it LOL

Anyone else have OH's who are starting to get nervous? I'm still working and I get a text every few hours to make sure I'm still ok. If I so much as roll over at night, he is sitting up asking if this is it, or are we having a baby now?

I keep telling him he will be the first to know if something is starting :haha:

My OH's been asking me so often if I've had any contractions and to call him if I go into labour. As if I would not call him? LOL

Lots of pressure tonight, don't know what's up with that. Had a few pains in the front of my pelvis earlier.

Still no signs on imminent labor...induction booked for next friday the 11th. I know this sounds weird but I hope I go until my induction date. I'm scared of going into labor naturally, I'd rather it be a planned thing lol! I think little man agrees cause he is showing no signs of budging!

I fell asleep around 10PM today and up since 3AM. My kid and OH asleep... Anyone else up?

Were expecting a baby boy on the 18th March xx

My OH is the same. The last 2 nights I've been having twinges and some painful BH and he's been feeling so useless bless him! He really wants to help. He keeps telling me every 5 seconds to let him know what to do and can he help and am I OK? haha. He is even strapping an old mobile to his leg for when he goes kayaking (and I have to force him to go now) so he can feel it go off if I go into labour! I keep telling him it won't be that quick and he'll have plenty time to get to me before LO appears lol

can't believe I am dying for sleepless nights :haha:

but then i will have my :baby::winkwink:

I've got my induction date, scheduled for 22 March :wacko: :cloud9:

Getting soooooo impatient!! so uncomfortable and finding it hard to sleep just wish baby would hurry up :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->