March babies, our time has finally come!

Getting soooooo impatient!! so uncomfortable and finding it hard to sleep just wish baby would hurry up :( xx

We're due the same day :) Can't believe how near we are now :happydance: Although I am so impatient too!

My OH is the opposite, he has to go away for work next Tuesday for a week so I think he has put it out of his mind that I could go into labour any time soon! Had twinges last night and woke in the night with cramps, guessing they were Braxton Hicks but not sure! they have gone now though, just left with a pain down the left side of my bump which MW assures me is stretched ligaments.

my feet and ankles are HUGE, and not feeling right at all today, really achey with lots of pressure in bum and foof. Midwfe is coming tomorrow to give me a once over - had bp taken on Tuesday and its low as usual. Really hoping I go into labour next week - well this week would be nicer but I cannot imagine going over this time.

Will consultant give me an induction date (incase sweep doesnt work) on monday?? I'm not due till next friday or will he just see me week after??

had my baby girl as planned by csec on march 1st. home now feeling great! good luck everyone! :)

Good news! Emma looked so much better today so we avoided early induction! :wohoo:

It was quite a roller coaster though thinking I'd have a baby today and then not... but at least now I get to go into labor on my own! (hopefully soon :winkwink:)

Congrats Donna!

Sounds good PH, lucky! :hugs:

Two hours at the ob is effing ridiculous. First zinc wouldn't stop flopping around for the NST, it was catch the babies heartbeat. Then the doctor was running a freaking hour behind so I waited to get fisted... I mean to have a sweep. She's still high up and I'm only 3cm... and measuring 41 weeks. DH is too tired and sore to DTD so it looks like I'll be bouncing on my ball tonight. :brat:

Congrats Donna and good news for you Prayerful Hope!

I am going to get bouncing on my ball next week....its my birthday on Wed so will be 38+1....so any time after that will be just fine for me!!!

How is everyone feeling???
xx

Hope all you march mummies to be are all ok. Bet you all cant wait for your babies! I am still on cloud 9 and cant believe we have our own little man now. It seems like he has always been with us xx

Come on babies out you come!

Happy duedate to me (even though she's here!)

aww fabby isn't it incredible how quickly you cant remember life before them :D

Congrats Donna.

Happy Due Date Nixilix lol!

was due march 1st... Baby Rayne Alexandra was born 27th feb :) she was appariently over cooked!!!! <3333

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->