March babies, our time has finally come!

Well I'n having contractions - exactly like last time, they started in the early hours of the morning and I stayed in bed with them until about seven, then got up and strapped on the TENS machine. Frequent and mild right now, but painful and regular :)

Congrats Mommies. :D

PH, I swear I'm only dilated because she shoves a fist up there every time she does an internal. :wacko:

Oh :dohh: I've been refusing internals and only let them do one to see if I would be a good candidate for induction when LO was having problems earlier this week. Maybe if I let them check me every time I would have more success :haha::haha::haha:

So as per MW suggestion I'm trying black cohosh. Only a small amount, not near the "recommended" as I'm wary of herbal remedies:flower: I'll let you all know if I go into labor within the next 24 hours :rofl:

Tell me more please becuase I have some tried it the day I had the sweep but not the amount suggested either and I stopped early as well. so really intrested to hear what she had to say on it. how much did she tell you to take!

PS good luck :flower:

I bounced on my ball last night made me want to use the loo had some pains after but still here LOL

Good luck Aunty E I am slightly jealous

Get back on the ball Celtic :D

We did the deed last night and i've been taking pulsatilla for 24 hours now...must have done something ;)

We did the deed last night and i've been taking pulsatilla for 24 hours now...must have done something ;)

:happydance: how much did you take LOL I have some as well! I swear Im looking in to all options:dohh:

two pillules every two hours. I tried the same thing two weeks ago and it did nothing, but I've been taking evening primrose oil since then.

two pillules every two hours. I tried the same thing two weeks ago and it did nothing, but I've been taking evening primrose oil since then.

Cool Im so going to try that! good luck :thumbup:

I am :haha: an hour and a half now :haha:

How can you do that? I can only manage 15 mins before getting bored :dohh:

Looked up Black cohosh. What's it meant to do? I could only find a reference to helping hot flushes in menopausal women :wacko:

Need to drink a helluva lot of RLT today and EPO. 38 weeks, the eviction is officially ON!

I am :haha: an hour and a half now :haha:

How can you do that? I can only manage 15 mins before getting bored :dohh:

Looked up Black cohosh. What's it meant to do? I could only find a reference to helping hot flushes in menopausal women :wacko:

Need to drink a helluva lot of RLT today and EPO. 38 weeks, the eviction is officially ON!

Black coshosh ripens the cervix, you can take it in tea over a few weeks never before 37 weeks to ripen the cervix or for rapid ripen you take 10 drops under the tounge ever 30 minutes to 1 hour for 4 hours ( this is were Im not sure how long to keep taking it) you then stop and wait a day or two before trying it again. here is a link https://herbs.lovetoknow.com/How_Much_Black_Cohosh_Do_I_Take_to_Induce_Labor

My ass is sore after the bouncing taking a break now LOL

I've tried bouncing on my ball but think it has a slow puncture somewhere - probably from my 7 year old throwng himself on it from my bed.

Good luck!

As awful as this pregnancy has been, I wish I even had the option of waiting until she came on her own but with the GD and all they get paranoid.

Aww :( I refused the test for GD as well :haha: I don't like medical intervention at ALL!!!

Tell me more please becuase I have some tried it the day I had the sweep but not the amount suggested either and I stopped early as well. so really intrested to hear what she had to say on it. how much did she tell you to take!

I bounced on my ball last night made me want to use the loo had some pains after but still here LOL

I did 15 drops (under my tongue), waited 3 hours, did 15 more drops and that was it. You're supposed to take 15 drops every hour until contractions start but that seemed like too much to me so I figure until I go over due I might as well just take it slow and not try to force too much at once.
She suggested it to me because earlier this week when I was going to be induced (plans changed!) they wanted to put me on cytotec because my cervix wasn't ready. Well I turn that down because helloooo it's not approved by the FDA and is super dangerous!!! Having done that though if I need to be induced and my cervix still isn't ready its over 50% chance the induction won't be successful and I'll have to go in for a c-section. So just trying to prepare incase baby starts to go downhill again and we need to do something to intervene and get her out.

Good luck!

As awful as this pregnancy has been, I wish I even had the option of waiting until she came on her own but with the GD and all they get paranoid.

Aww :( I refused the test for GD as well :haha: I don't like medical intervention at ALL!!!

I did 15 drops (under my tongue), waited 3 hours, did 15 more drops and that was it. You're supposed to take 15 drops every hour until contractions start but that seemed like too much to me so I figure until I go over due I might as well just take it slow and not try to force too much at once.
She suggested it to me because earlier this week when I was going to be induced (plans changed!) they wanted to put me on cytotec because my cervix wasn't ready. Well I turn that down because helloooo it's not approved by the FDA and is super dangerous!!! Having done that though if I need to be induced and my cervix still isn't ready its over 50% chance the induction won't be successful and I'll have to go in for a c-section. So just trying to prepare incase baby starts to go downhill again and we need to do something to intervene and get her out.

So you keep talking it Hmmm I feel the same as you might give it a blast for a few hours max but then take a break, Ive tried 10 drops per hour for 3 hours on tuesday and 10 drops today every hour on my third hour now so will stop again, Im hoping it ripens my cervix more and with bouncing on the ball I bring baby down a little more in to my pelvis!

I have GD quite bad on 7 injections of insulin a day, they wanted to induce me this week but baby was to high so doc did a sweep and was hoping I go my self back this tuesday and really want to avoid the baby needs to come out and still to high so c section :dohh: I really really do not want a section if at all possible!
I guess the lesser of two evils is induction and I know once they get me labouring my little boy will come down all by him self! but they just want to dive in break waters then drip! I say other way round :dohh:

PS I hope your baby stays nice and happy and comes on his or her own steam :)

Hi girls, just thought id say Hi. Im due 1st April but am being induced on March 18th if the twins havent decided to come by then xx

hi you lovely ladies, I have got my little boy on 4th march 2011 @18:58 via vegina birth :haha:

feeling myself so lucky n happy that I could make it normal way as my doctors had no hope for normal birth as with my 1st son, I was fully open but baby didn't come down and then they had to make emg. c-sec.

good luck to everyone and will post my story soon, will be home on monday :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->