March babies, our time has finally come!

congrats zoya and stellababy :)

i can't wait to be able to post that i had my babygirl!!

me either, I'm about ready right now :dohh:

me too!! i am so freaking miserable :cry:
if i could start and eviction process when we hit full term i so would :haha:
unfortunately i have to do everything possible to keep her in :dohh:

Funny, we are all due on the same day, and feeling the same! I'm so ready to meet this little man.

Sex won't work for me. We tried our best lol. He won't budge. I can't cope with the constant back ache. How do you girls handle it? It's driving me nuts!:cry:

its my due date today! ......baby boy is not on his way though, so looks like i'll be headed into the dreaded area of overdue :( :( :(

I'm convinced nothing works and baby will come when ready. Ho hum :(

Well, just to update...baby was moving loads last night after some yummy dinner....but I think s/he is just quite in the day at the moment.....hope it doesn't mean it will be like this when they arrive!!!

Going to get a new ball today....as pumped up mine and it has a puncture!!!

Bounce bounce xxx

Glad baby has got moving sarah :)

congrats Stellababy.

well had my sweep, he had to really push to get to cx (and boy did that make my eyes water) he pulled it forward and sad he stretched it to 2.5 cm - which I thought wasnt that good seeing its baby #4, but he said thats fine. Baby has gone from 6lb 3oz to 7lb 12 oz in 2 weeks - he said shes had massive spurt - so if nothing happens I get another sweep next monday. My midwife phoned after to see how it went, she said to have a walk (which I've done) then have sex tonight and oneI hadnt heard of before was to have a good cry i.e. watch a weepy film. OH is looking scared at thought of sex.

Just to let you all know that after my midwife app this morning, I'm in hospital and being induced in the morning!!!! My bp was 162/98 this morning and mw said enough was enough and we have to get him out now.

Had another sweep and cervix is 2cm dilated and 80% effaced so looking favorable for the induction to work.

Wish me luck girls and I'll update you when I can-I'm so excited to meet my little man!!!!

Good Luck Scarlett316

xxx

Good luck scarlett :flower: sounds very good for induction!

I am so nervous for my appointment tomorrow, Im so worried what they will do! I really hope all the pressure and pain below is baby moving down even a bit in to my pelvis giving me a better chance at induction rather than section :cry:

Hi Ladies,

For some reason I though I was on this thread but it turns out i'm not. I am due 16th March, booked in for sweep 8th March! Expecting little boy, our first baby xxx

Good luck Scarlett!

I sure hope the babes has moved for you, CN!

Tomorrow is the big day for me, induction day. Totally nervous! :baby: Hoping to go into labor sometime tonight, though. Went over some massive bumpy roads yesterday taking DS to Grmas and they kicked off some contractions. Had a few before we left, too. Lost a huge gob (sexy, I know) of my plug this morning. So hopefully I can go into my own labor rather than be induced!

Good luck Scarlett!

Tomorrow is the big day for me, induction day. Totally nervous! :baby:

I'm getting induced tomorrow too! Good luck :) :happydance:

Good luck to you too! :happydance: Let's see who has their bebe first! :haha:

When are they having you go in to start the process? They're not even having me call to ask when I should go in until 7 am, which is really late. With my stepmom they had her call at like 430. I'm worried I won't get to start the process til late in the day, but hey, I guess that's more time to sleep! :) If I can even fall asleep... I think I'll be too excited!

Good luck Scarlett!

Tomorrow is the big day for me, induction day. Totally nervous! :baby: Hoping to go into labor sometime tonight, though. Went over some massive bumpy roads yesterday taking DS to Grmas and they kicked off some contractions. Had a few before we left, too. Lost a huge gob (sexy, I know) of my plug this morning. So hopefully I can go into my own labor rather than be induced!

Good luck for tomorrow and hopefully you go in your self this evening even better :thumbup:

Hi, Teddy popped out (literally, the midwife wasn't even there when his head shot out) at about ten pm on Saturday night! Had a great delivery, especially compared to last time - birth story in the birth story bit :)

Hi, Teddy popped out (literally, the midwife wasn't even there when his head shot out) at about ten pm on Saturday night! Had a great delivery, especially compared to last time - birth story in the birth story bit :)

congrats I was wondering how you were doing :flower:

I know some one else had their baby yesterday as well from the March group :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->