March babies, our time has finally come!

I know I'm not 37 weeks yet and not due till the very end of March but I am so jealous of all the women who are having their March babies already! Congratulations to everyone who has popped so far :)

I know I'm not 37 weeks yet and not due till the very end of March but I am so jealous of all the women who are having their March babies already! Congratulations to everyone who has popped so far :)

me too :rofl: it only gets worse when you get closer!

So you keep talking it Hmmm I feel the same as you might give it a blast for a few hours max but then take a break, Ive tried 10 drops per hour for 3 hours on tuesday and 10 drops today every hour on my third hour now so will stop again, Im hoping it ripens my cervix more and with bouncing on the ball I bring baby down a little more in to my pelvis!

I have GD quite bad on 7 injections of insulin a day, they wanted to induce me this week but baby was to high so doc did a sweep and was hoping I go my self back this tuesday and really want to avoid the baby needs to come out and still to high so c section :dohh: I really really do not want a section if at all possible!
I guess the lesser of two evils is induction and I know once they get me labouring my little boy will come down all by him self! but they just want to dive in break waters then drip! I say other way round :dohh:

PS I hope your baby stays nice and happy and comes on his or her own steam :)

Why do we have to put it under our tongue? I just swallow it anyway...

Notice any changes since you started it? I think I've had quite an increase in cervical fluid but other than that I don't know how to tell if it's working or not, I did 3 doses today. Haven't lost my plug yet.... though I don't know how dilated you are when you lose it?

20 more days to go for me. I don't know how I'll handle it. I can't do anything I have no energy.

Congrats Zoya!

Going to be so busy these next couple of days. Taking DS an hour to Grmas tomorrow until Saturday, have to get a bunch of things done after that and Monday. Bright and early 7am on Tuesday my LO will be on her way here via induction (boo). Getting nervous and excited - but mostly nervous; about the birth, really. I'm not confident my OB will be cooperative with my birth plan but we shall see. I'm hoping there's a huge traffic jam or something or a family emergency so she can't make it. lol Haven't done this baby thing in almost 7 years ... scary!!

I'm so ready to have my baby now, my body just aches all over :(

Congrats to all the ladies with their new arrivals xx

Congrats Zoya! :thumbup:

How are things going with you Aunty E?? :flower:

I am SOOOOOOO excited today! I reached 37 weeks!!! :dance::wohoo::dance:

I never thought I would make it this far! This pregnancy has been awful with so many complications... high downs risks, hypermensis, 2/3 bleeds and almost an early birth at 26 weeks, cervical funnelling.. you name it! To have made it to 37 weeks with my little one is such a relief! HOWEVER!!! Eviction notice has now been served! I'm done... come on little lady!!

I'm slightly worried today....baby is moving around slightly, but not as much as usual. Does baby slow down towards the end?? I haven't started evicting myself yet...waiting for 38wks then I will get on that ball, but I know that things are changing, feel like I havve period pains, back ache and just not really myself!

Do you thinking I am just worrying too much??? (First time mummy!!)

xxx

I always would want reduced fetal movements to be checked out. Please call labour ward for their advice.

drink a glass of orange juice and lie on your left side. Baby should move with this. That's what the doctor told me. If not you call your doc.

Hi Ladies so here comes my birth story :flower::coffee:

I had my last control on 28th feb and found out that liquid is a bit less so they asked me to come again on friday 4th march morning to check if liquid will be lesser then they will induce/operate me.

Started to have pain on 3rd march in the evening but they were not very regular n strong but i had a feeling that i will be in labor soon :winkwink:
on 4th march i sent my boy n hubby to day-care n office and took taxi to go to hospital and at 11am mw checked and said that baby will be here today:mrgreen: and send me for a small break to have something or a small walk.I called hubby and came back with him to labor ward at 2pm.
I was 4-5cm at 2pm and then I told them that i would like to have epi soon, mw asked me to try hot water pool with favourite smell which i tried and it was really g8 :thumbup: i felt so relaxed and was taking contractions much easier......
at 4pm i was 8cm and then mw broke my water and then pains were very very strong and i asked for epi so came out of water n got epi in 15 min. and was soon fully diluated, started pushing at 6:10pm and he was out at 6:58pm with black hair n black eyes.......
they put him on my chest straight away :happydance: and stayed like that for next 1 hr :lol:
This was the most precious moment of my life:D
This was a completely different and excellent experience then the c-sec from last time.I am already feeling much better and so much in love with my :baby:;)
baby was 50cm long and 3.050kg.

GoodLuck to everyone :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• NewMemberInFamily.jpg
    NewMemberInFamily.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
  • MyBoys.jpg
    MyBoys.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for your replies Luna and Koromaru- I had a big drink and went for a lie down and did feel movement, I think I will see what happens for the rest of the day and may give hosp a little ring later. I think we all know what movements our baby makes during the day/night and I just don't think I am happy at the moment with it!

Probably worrying for nothing, but better to be safe.

Will update you if anything changes!!

Congrats Zoya!!xxxx

Congratulations Zoya! xxx

I spent my morning walking up and down by the river watching OH kayaking (it's been 6 months since I fit in mine *sigh*) started to feel a few niggles :) Went to the supermarket and was getting cramps as walking round. Painful ones, but nothing major. Got home and then went on a cleaning mission- very rare for me :) OH joined in and we've really blitzed the downstairs which makes me feel so good. I've been bleaching everything. Was getting cramps and pains so have also been bouncing but now it's all calmed down again :( I got a little excited for a while there... Still feel quite energized though after weeks of not being able to move. Maybe it's the the fresh air :( I WANT MY BABY NOW!!!!! It's such a tease :haha:

So you keep talking it Hmmm I feel the same as you might give it a blast for a few hours max but then take a break, Ive tried 10 drops per hour for 3 hours on tuesday and 10 drops today every hour on my third hour now so will stop again, Im hoping it ripens my cervix more and with bouncing on the ball I bring baby down a little more in to my pelvis!

I have GD quite bad on 7 injections of insulin a day, they wanted to induce me this week but baby was to high so doc did a sweep and was hoping I go my self back this tuesday and really want to avoid the baby needs to come out and still to high so c section :dohh: I really really do not want a section if at all possible!
I guess the lesser of two evils is induction and I know once they get me labouring my little boy will come down all by him self! but they just want to dive in break waters then drip! I say other way round :dohh:

PS I hope your baby stays nice and happy and comes on his or her own steam :)

Why do we have to put it under our tongue? I just swallow it anyway...

Notice any changes since you started it? I think I've had quite an increase in cervical fluid but other than that I don't know how to tell if it's working or not, I did 3 doses today. Haven't lost my plug yet.... though I don't know how dilated you are when you lose it?

I dont know cause I do the same swallow it as well LOL, Im not sure how dilated you should be! be good to know I have'nt lost mine, have noticed more discharge all right! To day Im very crampy around the tops of my legs and can feel sharp pains every now and then in my cervix and kinda pressure on and off on girl bis so now Im wondering A, something happening or B, I over did it on the ball :dohh:

GRRR the waiting is soooo hard :dohh:

I'm slightly worried today....baby is moving around slightly, but not as much as usual. Does baby slow down towards the end?? I haven't started evicting myself yet...waiting for 38wks then I will get on that ball, but I know that things are changing, feel like I havve period pains, back ache and just not really myself!

xxx

They do slow down, but if your worried that your not feeling enough movement do get checked, they prefer if you do as well better to be safe than sorry. I have noticed movements are more moving around than the big kicks I was getting!

xxx

You know, speaking of this, my MIL made a comment to me last night about LO still moving about. She asked if she still was and I said yeah, she replied with "She's not ready to come out then.". I looked at her funny and asked her why, she said with both of her pregnancies they went dormant for 2 weeks before she went into labor. She almost looked shocked when I told her that now a days she would have been fiercely monitored if not induced right away. :wacko:

hi ladies, I had my baby girl Evelyn March 4th! she is absolutely gorgeous, weighing 6 lbs.

congrats zoya and stellababy :)

i can't wait to be able to post that i had my babygirl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->