March babies, our time has finally come!

Alright, who do I have to sleep with in order to be induced too. I feel so crappy.

Wow SO many (at least 3 that I know of ) babies were born this morning.. amazing!

:happydance:

Congrats Auntie E, sounds fantastic. Off to see if birth story is about now :) Looking forward to reading it x

And good luck to the rest of you ladies being induced. I hope everything goes well for you all :flower:

congrats to the latest batch of ladies who had their babies!

Good luck Scarlett!

I sure hope the babes has moved for you, CN!

Tomorrow is the big day for me, induction day. Totally nervous! :baby:

I'm getting induced tomorrow too! Good luck :) :happydance:

Good luck to you too! :happydance: Let's see who has their bebe first! :haha:

When are they having you go in to start the process? They're not even having me call to ask when I should go in until 7 am, which is really late. With my stepmom they had her call at like 430. I'm worried I won't get to start the process til late in the day, but hey, I guess that's more time to sleep! :) If I can even fall asleep... I think I'll be too excited!

I'm going in at 7am, too but I'm in Wisc so I'll be a few hours ahead of you. :D With my DS they had me come in at 6am.

Thanks CN and Thumper. :flower:

Congrats E!! :happydance:

Congrats Aunty e !!!

I'm in hospital now, they are going to leave me til the morning as I'm having regular tightenings and I think they are hoping my sweep will work and no induction will be needed. Me too.

Had my little boy at home yesterday morning, he weighed 6lb 15 but unfortunately stopped breathing at 5minutes old and had to be rushed to SCBU but is now doing brilliantly and we have been told we should have him home by the end of the week!

will post a birth story when i get chance! good luck to all you march ladies who are still waiting!

xx

Congrats to the new mummies!!!

so exciting!!

xxxx

List updated! Have added chellepot to list,

Congratulations Auntie E and lilacmonkey :)

Had my little boy at home yesterday morning, he weighed 6lb 15 but unfortunately stopped breathing at 5minutes old and had to be rushed to SCBU but is now doing brilliantly and we have been told we should have him home by the end of the week!

will post a birth story when i get chance! good luck to all you march ladies who are still waiting!

xx

Wow, thats a scary way to come into the world:hugs: So happy to hear he is doing well now. Congrats on the little man!

Congrats to all the other new March Mommies too! Now if I could just get my LO out :haha:

Jeepgirl, how're you feeling?
Noticed we have the same due date!

I'm feeling huge:haha: The doctor said today he is at least 8lbs now. But otherwise not too bad. I'm finally done work, which has made a big difference. I was miserable working. Mostly just ready for the pregnancy part of this to be done, and get to hold LO in my arms.

How have you been doing?

I'm feeling huge:haha: The doctor said today he is at least 8lbs now. But otherwise not too bad. I'm finally done work, which has made a big difference. I was miserable working. Mostly just ready for the pregnancy part of this to be done, and get to hold LO in my arms.

How have you been doing?

I'm done too! :haha:

going to the doc this morning :) lets see if we are making any progress!

lilacmonkey87 wow bet that was scary so glad all is ok now and huge congrats:thumbup:

Army wife good luck :flower:

I had my appointment today and time is up for my little man, Im being induced in the morning!

lilacmonkey87 wow bet that was scary so glad all is ok now and huge congrats:thumbup:

Army wife good luck :flower:

I had my appointment today and time is up for my little man, Im being induced in the morning!

Best wishes tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"