March babies, our time has finally come!

lilacmonkey87 wow bet that was scary so glad all is ok now and huge congrats:thumbup:

Army wife good luck :flower:

I had my appointment today and time is up for my little man, Im being induced in the morning!

Good luck!
Armywife , good luck at your appointment, let us know how it went!

well the appt went good. midwife said i am about 1cm and my cervix is still very high and hard so looks like LO will hold on for her daddy to get home :) let me just say the internal exam HURT!!! :haha: so glad we get to skip that at next weeks appt.

well the appt went good. midwife said i am about 1cm and my cervix is still very high and hard so looks like LO will hold on for her daddy to get home :) let me just say the internal exam HURT!!! :haha: so glad we get to skip that at next weeks appt.

Glad it went good.
Sorry it hurt, mine didn't hurt one bit.. guess I'm lucky :winkwink:

Glad it went good.
Sorry it hurt, mine didn't hurt one bit.. guess I'm lucky :winkwink:

she said it was because my cervix was still so high thats why it hurt. she was gonna put off the internal for another week but when she was feeling my belly for LO's position she couldnt tell wether she was breech or not. apparently she has a hard butt :haha: so she did the internal to make sure her head was down.

Had my baby girl via induction today. 10lbs 6oz 22in born at 7:01pm! Very interesting and tiring day, will write my birth story when I return home. :)

Had my baby girl via induction today. 10lbs 6oz 22in born at 7:01pm! Very interesting and tiring day, will write my birth story when I return home. :)

WOW!! she was a big baby!! congrats to you :) cant wait to read your birth story

Wow 10lbs!! Congratulations!! :yipee:

congrats Annunakian! Sounds like a very healthy baby! :)

Congrats to all new mummies, delivery dust to those that want it!! Xxx

Come on baby!!!
Feeling like I'm at least getting somewhere though as my pelvis has started hurting this last couple of days and I was having cramping and back ache over night. I figure some pain is better than nothing at all!
I've not had ANY real aches or pains all the way through. Not much happening today though apart from my stomach feeling a bit off.

Congrats to all who've already had their babies. x

Congrats to all the new mummies! :happydance:

I want to meet my little lady now soo much but I have a couple weeks to go so I need to be patient lol!

Thanks ladies. :) Going home tomorrow, can't wait.

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting!

Hi Ladies....

Just a little update...had my 38wk appoint yest...spoke to her about feeling less movement so ended up popping to the hosp....but all o...they think there is just less room in there as measuring 41wks, so baby coserves energy and not so many hard kicks/punches just rolling around! hahaha!!!

Anyway....eviction process is SSSSOOOOO on DTD last night and brought my new ball yesterday.............so will be on that today!!

I am not uncomfortable or aything, maybe just at night, but I just want to meet my baby now and feel I am ready for them to come out!

How is everyone else???

congrats Annunakian! baby is a good weight well done :)

No signs here of anything happening am very uncomfortable at night pelvis hurts in bed and such a mission to turn over!

congrats Annunakian! baby is a good weight well done :)

No signs here of anything happening am very uncomfortable at night pelvis hurts in bed and such a mission to turn over!

Me too!! trying to turn from one side to the other is impossible and hurts sooooo much. i swear it feels like my pelvis is going to like snap in 2. im looking forward to my DH coming home so he can help me roll over at night :haha:

My gorgeous little munchkin was born by emergency c section on the 7th March. He's a little stunner and weighed 7lbs 6ozs.

ALSO saw in tri 3, bluekat, bump+me and louiseandbump have had their babies congrats! :)

I'm really bored so am going to have a look through tri 3 for any march babies I've missed so can update on here.

Congrats to all the new mummy's!!

I know what you mean about turning over in bed! I keep my knees as tight together as possible and roll but could do with someone giving me a good push at the same time! I can cope with this for another two weeks but I pray it's not another four to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->