March babies, our time has finally come!

Congrats to all the new moms! :)

I'm full term today. Was thinking I'll be early and for some reason kept thinking it'll happen at week 38 but now think it'll go later. I guess cuz I've been having loose stools since about week 30 on and off so am just used to it. My right hip is hurting and so is my cervix, but this could go on for weeks.

Now I found out I have group B strep so have to get in the hospital once labour starts, except I'm having BH so often that I worry I might miss the beginning of labour.

and am still waiting and praying for good news about my DH's blood test. It's just been one thing after another.

Well done to the new mummies....theres updates every day...so exciting!!!

I am having a few twinges this morning...but trying not to read too much into it as they will probably go away!!!!

xx

congrats to all the new mommies and labor dust to those haveing some signs :)

im finally getting my maternity pictures done today so i'm excited!! gotta go get ready :)

It's a boy!!!!!! Born @4.10am on 4th March (12 days early) weighing 6lbs 5oz :happydance:

congratulations! tickled pink.
hope you enjoyed your photo session proudarmywife.

Congrats to all the new Moms :flower:

Operation "get Aaron out" has started lol. OH's birthday is Sunday, and we are really hopping for a birthday baby. But so far its not looking good:shrug:

Can't wait to see your photos ProudArmyWife, hope you enjoyed the photo shoot.

Operation "get Aaron out" has started lol. OH's birthday is Sunday, and we are really hopping for a birthday baby. But so far its not looking good:shrug:

What are you doing to try and get him out?

Spent most of the day walking the dogs, eating spicy foods, took the Jeep off road on the bumpiest trails we could find (my grandmother has 13 children and swears driving on bumpy roads put her in labour with everyone of them lol), and of course :sex:,

Spent most of the day walking the dogs, eating spicy foods, took the Jeep off road on the bumpiest trails we could find (my grandmother has 13 children and swears driving on bumpy roads put her in labour with everyone of them lol), and of course :sex:,

Cool, I am bouncing on my ball a lot .
Went for an hour walk today too :thumbup:

Good luck, Phoebe came on we daddies birthday after 4 day induction but only 6 hr labour... She was holding out for it!

how is everyone doing today??

i'm feeling pretty blah. not sleeping well because i have horrid pelvic pain. i cant really even turn over in bed. but midwife says its totally normal so looks like i just get to suffer :dohh: thinking i should actually pack my hospital bag today. i am such a slacker :haha:

Just wanted to update, I went into labor last Saturday night and had baby Emma Rose Madison just before 10am on Monday morning, March 7th, all natural!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/nessiebaby/emma1-web.jpg

So you keep talking it Hmmm I feel the same as you might give it a blast for a few hours max but then take a break, Ive tried 10 drops per hour for 3 hours on tuesday and 10 drops today every hour on my third hour now so will stop again, Im hoping it ripens my cervix more and with bouncing on the ball I bring baby down a little more in to my pelvis!

I have GD quite bad on 7 injections of insulin a day, they wanted to induce me this week but baby was to high so doc did a sweep and was hoping I go my self back this tuesday and really want to avoid the baby needs to come out and still to high so c section :dohh: I really really do not want a section if at all possible!
I guess the lesser of two evils is induction and I know once they get me labouring my little boy will come down all by him self! but they just want to dive in break waters then drip! I say other way round :dohh:

PS I hope your baby stays nice and happy and comes on his or her own steam :)

Why do we have to put it under our tongue? I just swallow it anyway...

Notice any changes since you started it? I think I've had quite an increase in cervical fluid but other than that I don't know how to tell if it's working or not, I did 3 doses today. Haven't lost my plug yet.... though I don't know how dilated you are when you lose it?

I dont know cause I do the same swallow it as well LOL, Im not sure how dilated you should be! be good to know I have'nt lost mine, have noticed more discharge all right! To day Im very crampy around the tops of my legs and can feel sharp pains every now and then in my cervix and kinda pressure on and off on girl bis so now Im wondering A, something happening or B, I over did it on the ball :dohh:

GRRR the waiting is soooo hard :dohh:
Well it seems to have worked for me! I went in to labor later that night!

Just wanted to update, I went into labor last Saturday night and had baby Emma Rose Madison just before 10am on Monday morning, March 7th, all natural!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/nessiebaby/emma1-web.jpg

She is ADORABLE!!!! Congrats on your baby Girl Emma!

Congrats prayerfulhope! She's gorgeous!

I woke up feeling very agitated, anxious, and unsettled this morning and have been for most of the day. This morning I started getting moderate period pains down low radiating Down my inner thigh. My stomachs been feeling very unsettled and baby's moving more than usual, but I have less BH/contractions today than any day in the last month, so I'm confused if it's the beginning stage and how long the period pains and nervous energy will last. And I've had 3 BM today and feel like a 4th soon. Not diarrhea but I normally don't poop so often.

Does it look like I'll go soon? Like a day or so? I hate the anxiety feeling and am not sure I can cope too long with it.

Just read in tri 3 lauren freya has had her baby boy 9th march, congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->