March babies, our time has finally come!

Congrats prayerfulhope! She's gorgeous!

I woke up feeling very agitated, anxious, and unsettled this morning and have been for most of the day. This morning I started getting moderate period pains down low radiating Down my inner thigh. My stomachs been feeling very unsettled and baby's moving more than usual, but I have less BH/contractions today than any day in the last month, so I'm confused if it's the beginning stage and how long the period pains and nervous energy will last. And I've had 3 BM today and feel like a 4th soon. Not diarrhea but I normally don't poop so often.

Does it look like I'll go soon? Like a day or so? I hate the anxiety feeling and am not sure I can cope too long with it.

Mood wise I was totally calm the day before. But the rest sounds similar, no BH contractions, lots of bowel movements, though not diarrhea, just normal poo, lots of period pain. Like ALL DAY horrible period pain.
I know it is different for everyone though and it could be the start of something or it could just be pregnancy doing weird things to you. :flow:

Well with only 2 1/2hrs left today, it looks like OH isn't getting a son for his birthday :nope: But I have been have some pains on and off all day, and lots of back pain, so hopefully soon.

Hi, update from me, I was due 18th March but went in to labour on wednesday morning, and he arrived at 6.40pm on wednesday evening, all natural :)

hi, I have had my baby, my surprise bump was a BOY :happydance: born 6th march weight 7lb 13oz
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/yllek1979/james5.jpg

Congrats Sarajane and Kelly1979!!

So exciting!!

One week today until due date......(please come earlier Mini P!!)

xxx

congratulations Kelly1979 :)

A week tomorrow for me sarah! though have a feeling he will arrive at 40+4 no idea why but that date is in my head, dd came at 38+3 so I've never been this pregnant before.

I'm due today and so far no sign!
I've just done some aggressive cleaning and will have another walk later on.
I just want my baby now! x

congrats to tallemgirl, imanismumy and mrs dubs just seen their announcments in 3rd tri :)

Congrats new Mommies!

Stopped in to say I posted a birth announcement finally! :haha:

Off to the MW today....have started to loose some plug though so am happy about that and I can feel lots of pressure on my pelvis!!

Please come out soon MIni P
xxx

Congrats all new mommies!

Midwife today, let's see if my cervix has made some progression over the past week , I know it doesn't mean much as to when labor will start, but a little progression is always nice :thumbup:

Oh yeah -- 38 weeks today, :yipee:

I had the midwife today. He's barely engaged - 1/5 and there are no signs of anything starting soon.

Booked in for an induction late next week so fingers crossed he come before then...

Just read Luna's water broke! Another March baby on the way:thumbup:

I really don't like that this thread was moved here from 3rd Tri, not many posts anymore since it moved.

I've been getting down reading about all the births. Totally daft I know as my LO will come when good and ready an I'm not overdue even (yet :( ) but I'm so happy for you all as well. Just feeling left put of the party! Need to pull myself together and get positive :)

Yesterday baby was in between 0 and +1 , cervix very very soft, 1 cm dilated and 30% effaced .. same as last week only a softer cervix.

COME ON BABY!
hopefully this moon is going to do it's thing and by the end of the weekend we'll all have our babies! :winkwink:

My little man arrived on the 9th of March at 18.34 weighing 8 pounds even :cloud9:

gooid luck to all those still waiting :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->