• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March babies, our time has finally come!

Congrats Celtic! Fantastic. Really hope I don't go overdue...

Congrats to all the new mommies! Hope you're all doing amazingly! :)

I want things to start so I can get it over with, but at the same time am so anxious whenever I get pelvic pain that I keep trying to cross/close my legs. Ahh!!

congrats on your baby boy ajisai :)

anyone seen an update on luna?

Congrats to all of the newest March mommies! Hope the rest of us go soon.

ProudArmyWife have you got your maternity photos back yet?

not yet. i should be getting my disc in the mail today so hopefully i can share them in a few hours :)

Fed up fed up and mOre fed up :(
Having a tired and emotional day. Must remember due date is a guideline and being overdue isn't in fact overdue at all. Everyone is hovering around me and I just need to back away and chill out for a bit. Absolutely no sign of baby today which means not tomorrow either I wouldn't have thought :( sigh. I need some positive thoughts.
Sorry for the crappy post.

Yesterday I was so tired I didn't do anything all day other than my nails. I didn't even get dressed:nope:. I think I may have over done it with the nesting. I cooked and cleaned almost non stop for the last week. But today I'm feeling better and back at cooking and cleaning :haha: I guess I just neede a day of rest.

The last 2 days its like a faucet has been turned on in my boobs (sorry tmi). I've been leaking a bit for months, but yesterday and today its been so bad I've needed breast pads. This happening to anyone else?

ProudArmyWife you must be excited to see them, I'll be looking for them :)

thumper i'm sorry you are having such a crappy day. i get the hovering someone is constantly asking me how i'm feeling and if anything is happening. hope you can get some chill time and lots of labor dust coming your way :)

JeepGirl i just posted a thread with my pics :)

as far as how i'm feeling i'm pretty much the same lol i think LO has dropped some more because i am having to make LOTS more trips to the bathroom :haha: other than that no real signs she is gonna make an apperence anytime soon which is a good thing since her daddy will finally be here next week :) yay!!

Been feeling flu like since yesterday.

Now I've been googling and I get a lot of hits , apparently feeling flu like can be a symptom of labor starting within a few days or so.. or I just caught a bug ..GREAT timing..not :nope:

Been feeling flu like since yesterday.

Now I've been googling and I get a lot of hits , apparently feeling flu like can be a symptom of labor starting within a few days or so.. or I just caught a bug ..GREAT timing..not :nope:

Hope its the start of labour. :hugs:

My little man arrived on the 9th of March at 18.34 weighing 8 pounds even :cloud9:

gooid luck to all those still waiting :thumbup:

Hey, were you due on the 18th too? My little boy was born at 18.40 on the 9th March, and I was due 18th! weird!

hi ladies bubs being delivered tmw... my dd was 31st..

wish me luck x

My little man arrived on the 9th of March at 18.34 weighing 8 pounds even :cloud9:

gooid luck to all those still waiting :thumbup:

Hey, were you due on the 18th too? My little boy was born at 18.40 on the 9th March, and I was due 18th! weird!

Yep I was LOL :thumbup: wow a few minutes of each other and two boys as well :flower:

hi ladies bubs being delivered tmw... my dd was 31st..

wish me luck x

best of luck, take care and get as much rest as you can ooh and enjoy all the lovely first cuddles :happydance:

Just wondering, were do we go from here!!! is there a spot for us after baby is born to keep in touch and get support etc :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->