March babies, our time has finally come!

So jealous of all the ladies who have already popped, congrats to them all! I'm praying like crazy for a valentines day baby, but doubt it since I've had no signs :(

lol did not think of that !!!

We are sun roof all the way !!

Well ladies, I went to the hospital and I'm not in labour (which, considering I'm not quite 37 weeks is no bad thing)....they monitored baby (all good) and could see my tightenings but I'm not leaking fluid (after a slightly wincing internal and speculum) and my cervix is still long and closed....which I thought was odd given that something mus ave caused me to lose my plug right?

Any hoo, back home now .... Must admit I was slightly disappointed but the longer bubs holds on tight the better I guess. Still getting regular tightenings (although now not sure whether they are actual contractions or just intense BH?) .... My instinct still tells me something is afoot but we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for all your well wishes :hugs: xxxx

After 18 hours of contractions (yes... ) everything came to a stand still and now I'm just sore and tired and emotionally feel pretty defeated. It's been about 5 hours now since my last contraction. I thought baby Emma was going to come this weekend but maybe not. Prelabor sucks when it doesn't lead to real labor and a baby. I would have been fine to keep going until she got here but oh well.

I didn't think it would but the sudden stop of contractions really hit me hard and I've been feeling really down ... like really? I don't get to meet my baby girl yet? :cry: So emotional. Going to bed early.

After 18 hours of contractions (yes... ) everything came to a stand still and now I'm just sore and tired and emotionally feel pretty defeated. It's been about 5 hours now since my last contraction. I thought baby Emma was going to come this weekend but maybe not. Prelabor sucks when it doesn't lead to real labor and a baby. I would have been fine to keep going until she got here but oh well.

I didn't think it would but the sudden stop of contractions really hit me hard and I've been feeling really down ... like really? I don't get to meet my baby girl yet? :cry: So emotional. Going to bed early.

:hugs:
Sorry your contractions stopped, hope you get to meet your baby girl very soon!!

mrsh and prayerfulhope- i hope things pick up soon. sorry its not yet. i had false labor several times with my second baby. really sucked. contractions would start and stop all the time. were even getting closer and more intense. the hospital even said it looked like real labor contractions but wasnt dilating and effacing me, uuuggghhhh! i feel your pain ladies... :cry:

mrsh and prayerfulhope- i hope things pick up soon. sorry its not yet. i had false labor several times with my second baby. really sucked. contractions would start and stop all the time. were even getting closer and more intense. the hospital even said it looked like real labor contractions but wasnt dilating and effacing me, uuuggghhhh! i feel your pain ladies... :cry:

It feels like "FAIL" labor!! :cry::cry::cry:

It feels like "FAIL" labor!! :cry::cry::cry:

oh hunni dont think like that! :cry: your body is just preparing still, hasnt failed at anything. i went to the hospital like 5 or 6 times before i was actually in real labor. i felt embarrassed every time they would send me home. it really happens more than you think. :hugs:

I have also been with this pregnancy to L&D 4-5 times due to false labor and spotting etc. actually had some pretty regular contractions that started at 15 minutes apart and got to 10 minutes. Not that I want to deliver early cause I dont I want him to stay put until at least 37 weeks....maybe she will be here next week for you. FX

3,5 weeks till our babies are full term, Sammy!! :happydance:

I know cant wait....feeling like I might have dropped some more, literally have to sit with legs spread I hate it...lol

wow so havent been on here all day and i get one and seems like everyone is having labor symptoms lol congrats to the ladies who had their LO's and good luck to the ladies who are ready to deliver and have been having signs and symptoms!! i can't wait to be full term and symptom spotting lol although i really want LO to stay in until pretty much her due date otherwise her daddy will miss her being born :/

and may i just say that i am severly upset right now...i just found my first two stretchies on my tummy!! NOOOO!! lol oh well my baby girl is worth them :)

I think I saw a couple stretch marks on the underside of my boobs. The sad but hilarious part of it is that my boobs haven't grown. at all. Sigh!!!

:hugs: PrayerfulHope and MrsH - it is sill a liittle early for a baby now, but I know what you mean as I have also had a good deal of contractions and keep hoping something is happening especially since I am also running out of time with an induction looming next week. Hope next time things get ging that it will b for real, but at least you know your uterus will be ready with all the practice it is getting.

Nothing much to report. With 5 dys til induction now I can get ready a bit more easily and make sure everything is in order.

well according to my ob baby girl weighed 5 n a half pounds at 35 weeks, so he says to expect a 7 and a half pounder at term :D Sounds ok to me

well according to my ob baby girl weighed 5 n a half pounds at 35 weeks, so he says to expect a 7 and a half pounder at term :D Sounds ok to me

A lovely size my baby is measuring around that now :wacko: so prob 9 pounds when Im induced at around 38 weeks!

I love to go my self as well but we shall see, Im not sure but my bump feels lower! I cant be sure though!

Im like a mad woman this morning as well, feel like I want to blitz the place think nesting has kicked in

I want baby to stay in there until March we've got enough birthdays in Feb and two expensive ones with DH and DD1 March is a good month in our family i've only got my neice and Dad in March :)

I want her to come on her DD...1st March, then again arn't we all hoping for that!? ;3
But i've been told she'll be early by my mum, and 3 other friends lol!...
OH thinks she'll be late, in which i don't like since... OH has from the 28th to 31st march off... and if she's late, that's less time with daddy!... D: So please baby girl.. come a lil early or on your due date :p

Im getting rather anxious about mondays appointment with the consultant. I have a growth scan and then we will see what they are going to do if anything after. Last week he was weighing 8lb 10oz and his tummy and head measurements were well over the 41 week mark! I have been having ALOT of braxton hicks, i was even timing them last night but it just wasn't happening with a pattern. He is 3/5ths engaged too so i am feeling so much pressure down there.

Hope things progress soon for those who have had pre-labour signs but try and keep your LO's baking untill at least after 37 weeks! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->