March babies wanted

CherylC3

Mummy to Leo
Reaction score
I'm ttc my 1st after 2 mcs I'm hoping third time lucky so I'm on cd 6 and hoping to catch my rainbow this month and will be due in march. :happydance:

Who's with me???xxxx

Me!! I'm CD7 today. I'm a March baby so it would be nice to have a baby in March. :)

Me too!!! Lovely little spring time babies all round :)

I'm trying for our first... still in the early days. This is only cycle #3, but three IS a magic number... right? ;)

Me me meeeee! CD 10 today, 4th cycle TTC. Trying a few new things this month so I've got my FX!

I'm taking vitamin aspirin and doin OPKs I'm ready to get my BFP to be due on march wot are u lovely ladies doing?? Xx

I'm taking Geritol, folic acid, soy isoflavones, doing OPks, BBT, and Preseed. :)

I am in!

6th cycle, i am ready!

this time around i am trying soy as well. my cycles are usually long and irregular which is no fun.

I am on cd 9 and hoping for an early O day!

I use opks and temp. sometimes i use some preseed but not always.
fingers crossed so super tight for everyone.

I'm in!! CD5 today...if this cycle doesn't work, then I'm done! I'm tired of TTC, we have been trying so hard. I can't take it anymore it's killing me every month getting that stupid BFN. :cry:
Everyone seems to get pregnant around me at work and in his family, it's driving me crazy.

Doing Soy, EPO and OPK this month. :shrug:

Me too!!! Lovely little spring time babies all round :)

I'm trying for our first... still in the early days. This is only cycle #3, but three IS a magic number... right? ;)

This is our third cycle, too. :)

I'm on CD8 today. I took soy on CD3-7. I'm doing BBT charting, using the ovacue fertility monitor, and OPK's. I don't always ovulate so I figure trying all methods will hopefully show if I actually ovulated. I take a liquid prenatal vitamin daily and have been taking that for a few months. My husband and I always use preseed when we BD and I will be using softcups sometimes this cycle, too.

Hoping we all get our BFP's!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I have preseed but don't really use it lol... Do u aides get soy frm ur dr? Wots it for?xxx

It's over the counter and considered a natural Clomid. You take it the same way as Clomid and it's supposed to help with ovulation.

Yeah this is my third cycle... I'm CD2 can't wait to get started cos I'm trying conceive plus this month so fingers crossed!

Alright wasn't sure lol... Conceive plus is supposed to be good... I'm on cd7 and it's dragging in going to do a OPK tomoro then il start them cd10 properly I hope I get my BFP and hope taking the aspirin makes it stick. Xx

I have been using my opks, and they are still negative ....although getting darker.

I usually have a late O day, like cd 26 but i used soy, adn my opks are getting darker and it is only cd 11!

getting excited for an early O fingers crossed! we the night before last, didn't get to last night but tonight for sure, i dont want to miss any chances. glad that it is the weekend, cause hubby is working night shifts latley which makes it near impossible for us to fit in any bd time.

I haven't had any cm this cycle - (didn't really have much last cycle either) i think i am out of preseed...so i am going to pick some up at the store, i dont really feel like takin anything additional to help with the cm, kinda getting overloaded wtih pills and stuff.

COME ON MARCH!!! BABIES!!!! YAY!

I soooo want a March baby. I'm so ready to just be prego already!

I am doing Clomid 100mg CD 5-9, Geritol, Baby Aspirin, and doing SMEP to the letter this cycle, OPKs included. I also completely cut out artificial sweeteners and caffeine and any medications besides my acid reflux medications in the middle of last cycle. I get frequent headaches and only ibuprofen works. But I've cut it out at the suggestion of another member here who said it might be the cause of my headaches. She was right! It's been 3+ weeks since I cut out ibuprofen and I can count the number of headaches I've had on one hand. I used to get daily headaches! :)

wow wrist! that is truley interesting to know, i also have daily headaches. I am going to cut it out also and see if it helps me!!!

to live a life with out headaches would be AMAZING!!!!

wow wrist! that is truley interesting to know, i also have daily headaches. I am going to cut it out also and see if it helps me!!!

to live a life with out headaches would be AMAZING!!!!

Definitely try it! I cannot believe I lived with pain for so long! Seriously, for as long as I remember I've always head headaches on pretty much a daily basis! She said that your body kind of becomes dependent on the ibuprofen to keep the pain away, and then you need more and more of it to get relief. If that makes any sense lol

I really pray that it works for you! :)

That actually makes perfect sense, i also have had headaches as far back as i can remember and on a daily basis, doctors have not really been able to help so i just took over the counter pills to deal with it.

was the withdrawl from the ibuprofen hard in regards to the headaches at first?

That actually makes perfect sense, i also have had headaches as far back as i can remember and on a daily basis, doctors have not really been able to help so i just took over the counter pills to deal with it.

was the withdrawl from the ibuprofen hard in regards to the headaches at first?

For me, not at all. I made sure I was drinking lots of water and eating better. Although I'm back to eating like crap again the past couple of days, lol. But the headaches immediately went away and I've only had like 3 or 4 since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->