March babies wanted

Hey ladies! I would love to join your group! I am really hoping for a march baby!!!! I have a great feeling about this month!

Hey ladies! I would love to join your group! I am really hoping for a march baby!!!! I have a great feeling about this month!

Welcome heather! Good luck to you! I just want to say I can't believe how well this surgery has helped me to regulate my cycle! Check my chart out! I've never o'd on my own before! Goooooo me lol

Hoping for a March baby :) AF is now 3 days late waiting a while before testing very nervous, having a slight dull ache? anyone experience this?

Hoping you all get a :bfp:
and :dust: to all :)

HI guys, i am 99% sure i ovulated yesterday. So i think i am in my TTW.
my hubby and i only got to bd once, the day before ovulation because he had to work out of town, but hey...it only take one time...right?????

fingers crossed, this is my 6th cycle.

TTW for me. I'm not sure when I O cuz it seem to have been positive Friday and Saturday but Sunday the second line was even darker. So i'm all confuse. I guess I can only wait for AF.

Welcome heather! Good luck to you! I just want to say I can't believe how well this surgery has helped me to regulate my cycle! Check my chart out! I've never o'd on my own before! Goooooo me lol

That is so great! This is only my second month of temping and so far so good!! :flower::flower:

hoping for a march baby :) af is now 3 days late waiting a while before testing very nervous, having a slight dull ache? Anyone experience this?

Hoping you all get a :bfp:
And :dust: To all :)

take a test already!! Lol

I'm still waiting to O I think...currently CD 22. I hate long cycles!

:dust:CD14 and O day is today, I just know it! Not temping or OPK but I get all the other symptoms (pressure, spotting, cramping), and today is the day. BD at 2am today and I hope to again late tonight. DH does better middle of the night-no pressure when you're half asleep hehe! MARCH babies all the way ladies!!! :baby:

I'm on CD20 and haven't gotten a + OPK yet and my temps have been kinda wacky so it's hard to tell what's going on there. Today I had some twinges on both sides of my abdomen and some mild cramping on and off. Hopefully that is a good sign that ovulation is coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->