March babies wanted

Welcome ladies!

kristix- I'm on CD11 and stillw aiting to ovulate. I took soy on CD3-7, but have absolutely no idea when to expect ovulation. My temps have fluctuated a little but are still low. I haven't gotten a +OPK yet but hoping I do soon!

jtink28- What day do you typically ovulate?

JENNYR27- Yay for being in your fertile week! Hope you catch that egg!

Hey kerrbear! (ps...I LOVED carebears when I was little...your name made me smile :) )

I usually ovulate on CD 15 or 16, without fail. Even before we started TTC, I monitored that, just to know. My husband and I will be BD'ing on CD 10 - 18 this cycle, though. Let me tell you, he is very excited!! ;)

hi guys! i am cd 14 and no positive opk yet :( no temop rise, so i am still waiting.

i took soy this cycle so i am hoping for an ealier o day! usually i am like day 26th ugh.

I took soy this cycle too AND I'm also CD 14! Last cycle I Od on CD 21. It's soooo frustrating to O late. Hopefully soy will work for us :)

oooh linz! thats cool! do you use opk? temp? or anything?

Yay! Soy beans! which days did you take your soy?
I took mine right before bed on day 2-6
hoping it brings an early O!

I'm suppose to get my order today! I can't wait to start OPK. I'm going for my HSG tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

NOOOOOOO! I didn't get my order!
It will have to wait tomorrow, it should be in according to tracking which says "item to be delivered" on June 11th.
I hope I won't miss O, but it doesn't feel like O is here. I'm just suppose to O on next Monday.

oooh linz! thats cool! do you use opk? temp? or anything?

Yay! Soy beans! which days did you take your soy?
I took mine right before bed on day 2-6
hoping it brings an early O!

Yes! I temp (link to chart in sig) and do OPKs (neg so far). I've heard some women O a whole week early! I'm hoping for a few days early, FX.

I took mine days 3-7. Didn't have any symptoms I could pick up on. I took mine at bedtime too. GL to you!!! :hugs:

Hey kerrbear! (ps...I LOVED carebears when I was little...your name made me smile :) )

I usually ovulate on CD 15 or 16, without fail. Even before we started TTC, I monitored that, just to know. My husband and I will be BD'ing on CD 10 - 18 this cycle, though. Let me tell you, he is very excited!! ;)

I still love Carebears! lol. Since I was younger my cousin always called me kerrbear so I've kept it as my username and e-mail address for like 13 years! :)

I bet your husband is excited. Mine likes the :sex: part of course, too.

I'm suppose to get my order today! I can't wait to start OPK. I'm going for my HSG tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

NOOOOOOO! I didn't get my order!
It will have to wait tomorrow, it should be in according to tracking which says "item to be delivered" on June 11th.
I hope I won't miss O, but it doesn't feel like O is here. I'm just suppose to O on next Monday.

Oh no! I hope they come soon!

Good luck linz and kiristi! Hopefully you both ovulate sooner than usual. I'm hoping the soy helps me ovulate period. :)

I hope it will be here today, I want to start OPK.
Should I test two or three times per day?

I hope it will be here today, I want to start OPK.
Should I test two or three times per day?

Hi,:flower:

Sorry to intrude on your convo but, i found it better to test twice a day in the am and afternoon. i usally test 2mu and in the afternoon. it really helped me find when i was ovulating.

I would go with twice a day. I still don't know the best times for me to test though. Most OPK packages recommend testing between 2-8pm for the second test. I sometimes don't wake up until 11am or noon depending on how late I was at work. Would I still test between those times? I usually test before I go to work, so around 1-2pm and then I usually colelct urine at work around 10-11pm to test when I get home from work.

Cool! I got my order so I started testing right away. Negative! of course lol

Did another OPK a little while ago and the line is getting darker. Not dark enough to be + but it was much darker than they were before. Hopefully I'll get a + in the next few days. :)

I still have negative opks as of last night. i think i am on cd 15.

i test once between noon and 2pm and then again in the evening, sometime between 6pm-8pm......and once in a while, if i am unsure or just being an insane test addict i do it again before bed...hahaha. I use the cheap internet types but also have a hand full of digitals handy incase i need to have a second opinion

hubby and i have been getting busy about everyother night....just in case i miss my O but my temps haven't spiked yet so i am ok so far.
Just impatient!

I want a March baby! I've alwaysss wanted a March baby. My hubby's bday is March 16th and his moms is March 11th. I am on cd13 now and have been ttc for 11 months. I took my first round on clomid on cd 3-7 and we are bding everyother day from cd10-20. I only had 6 opks and today i did my 4th one (since i should ovulate tomorrow according to the doctor) and its still negative. I haven't reall been temping this month because there is too much going on and i forget and if i dont get a positive opk before i run out i'm not buying more we'll just go with the flow and bd every other day and hopefully it will work.

I have been having a pretty stressful time what with work, trying to pull together a last minute wedding and ttc, so I decided not to opk this month in order to try and relieve some of the pressure from us both.

I am a bit of a control freak and knowing when my LH is surging makes me greak out a little about bding at the right time... and my OH and I are both feeling it.

Hopefully this will make ttc a little less crazy and a little more fun. Will let you know how it goes ;)

Good Luck march baby mammas :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->