march lambs 2010 come on ladies

HC - I love the one where Bailey is nuzzling Ronan's cheek. And he looks so grown up in the last one! Cute hat too. I can't believe he's nearly 8 months already.

M is 6 months old today :dance:

I like that one too, and I can't believe he's almost 8 months either! It's going too fast. I can still remember being in 1st tri and thinking that D Day seemed an eternity away.

Happy 6 months to M!

Oh, and before I forget re: tomato seeds, they can be an irritant I'm the earlier days of weaning which is why some people remove them. I usually leave them but the monkey has a bit of bad rash recently from teething and because so much of the juice is with the seeds I've been removing them since the acid was inflaming it. Why not just not give him tomato, you may ask? Because he loves them and would probably eat one whole if I gave it to him!

i knew there was another reason why mum said to do it thanks HC lol i just wasnt 100% but i knew i was doing it for a reason

Happy 6 months to M

Ej is lying on his tummy on the floor at the moment with toys around him at arms length in a circle and hes just spinning around and around playing with each toy for a few min then moving on to the next one i need to catch it on video sometime

I have a very fragile toddler today, i dont know what it is but hes not himself at the moment very clingly and prone to meltdowns constantly

Hi ladies! :hugs:

happy 6 months M! Woohoo! :dance:

Can you ladies do me a HUGE favour?? Please PLEASE vote for Ella, she has made it to the final 8 picked from alot of babies. It will only take a minute of your time. She will be on the March of next years calendar!!

Thankyou :flower:

https://www.bambeado.co.nz/shop/competition-voting

thanks heaps! off to bed now, will hava proper catchup tomo xx

MM I voted for Ella x

Happy 6 months M!

Hive - i LOVE the hat. I want a hat like that for Flora for thw winter. Her head is too big now for all her hats so I've got to go and get something before it gets too cold. Oh and it was me who asked about choking (I think someone else did as well). I am gaining confidence with giving her stuff now. By the time she's Ronan's age I'm sure she'll be a pro as well!

Just had her weighed, she's now 6.96 kgs, which is about 15 lbs 5.5 oz.

MM - voted. Interesting that all but one are wearing Amber necklaces - are they really popular in NZ? Everyoe looks at me like I'm determined to strangle M in hers over here :dohh:

We have a tooth! :happydance: The tip of his bottom left tooth has cut through. I can't see it because he won't let me look. It's hard enough getting him to let me stick a finger in there but i can feel it!

awww hope you got plenty of chew toys and lots of bibs and muslins for the drool

JJ: So happy to hear that they will let you ease back in to work.

Hive: Love that hat! Ronan looks like he loves the hat too. Such a happy boy. Hope you enjoy your new Kindle. Does the new Kindle do something that the old one does not or is it just smaller and lighter? I have a Sony Reader, but am thinking maybe I want an iPad since it does the same thing and more. As if I need more electronic stuff! Congrats on the tooth too. I am so jealous as Charlotte is now the oldest toothless baby.

Cocoa: Happy six months to Megan!

MM: I voted. When will you know the results?

GL: I too was nervous giving Charlotte adult food at first, but they catch on so quickly.

Lynn: Hope Nate feels better.

So yesterday was a fun day for Charlotte. We bought her Halloween costume and I got her a copy of Beauty and the Beast which was just re-released. OK, so the movie is as much for me as her, but I'm sure she will enjoy it. I am trying to collect movies for her since we are taking a super long road trip in November. We will be in the car for a total of 30 hours (broken up over five days). I am looking to buy a portable DVD player that I can attach to the head rest of the seat in front of her. Of course she doesn't really watch TV now, but seeing as she will be stuck in her seat she needs some sort of entertainment. I also need to find either some toys that will attach to her new car seat and/or something that can attach her existing toys to the car seat. Any ideas?

Seity - I love the monkey costume!! Can`t wait to see everyone`s Halloween custome! I am not a big fan of Halloween myself but the kids sure make it special. Guess that is what it`s all about.

Cocoa - Happy 6 months to your little girl!! Time is flying by!

Vegas - don`t have many ideas. I have have Sam`s teething ring and whatever is his favorite toy at the time.

MM - Just voted!!

HC - I love the hat!!! Been looking for cute ones for Sam but did not find anything yet. Wish I could knit.

I am a bit in a rush, so sorry for everyone I forgot, but I hope you all are doing well.
Sam has been horribly constipated. Everytime he has to do number 2 his face gets all red and then he starts crying. I think I will take him off the solids for a few days and then ease him back in. Maybe it was a bit much for him? I tried to offer him water but he won't take much unless he can have it from a glass. He still does not know what to do with a bottle or sippy cup - well other than chew on it :rofl: Sleeping has been a hit and miss overnight, teething is bothering him for sure and the constipation might too. However putting him to bed has been fabulous!! So glad we started the whole sleep training.

lol let him have the water from a glass sure its a bit of a faff but you wont have to wean him from a sippy cup later lol,

it brightened up here so i got the nappys washed and hung up in the nice sunny kitchen and bathroom and got some good sun onto a couple of the stains

HC - Great news on the tooth. Still waiting here. I love that hat! My OH loves the color orange, so G has a lot of orange and brown items.

it is a lush hat but im not so much an orange fan lol, would look fab in green i think

Nate is feeling better thanks vegas, EJ has taken a Teething turn though got up from his nap with flaming red cheeks and has been biting again today caus of the discomfort in his gums which has left me a bit wounded, im trying to up my supply by feeding him in the evening whenever he asks and topping him off right before bed with a bottle to make sure my boobs get the extra simulation as i have found my supply dropping a little and its not because EJ is wanting less caus dispite his HUGE amount of solids then hes still wanting his mummy milk and lots of it.

Hive - yay Ronan!

Vegas - I'm sure she'll love all the colours on the screen, even if she doesn't understand. No good suggestions for toys I'm afraid.

Julchen - poor Sam. You could try giving him pears and prunes to get things moving? Glad the going to bed is better though x

Either M is going through the 6 month growth spurt, or my supply is dropping. She's started taking both boobs at each feed, which she's only done a handful of times before. She's mega fussy, attacking my boobs and is very impatient for my letdown - so pretty sure it's a growth spurt. Eurgh!

Vegas- voting closes Oct 14th

Cocoa- The competition is you need a picture wearing the amber necklace! :)

Cocoa- The competition is you need a picture wearing the amber necklace! :)

:dohh:

M awake at 5am again this morning. Managed to get her to nap until 6:30, but there's no way I'm accepting that her day is going to start at 5! Some tweaking is needed I think...

happy six months Megan

becki i agree about the day starting at 5 , my boys seem quite happy the last couple of mornings to lay in bed and chat i walked in to get them this morning ( currently been sleeping in other room but that has to stop over the weekend when our housemates come back )and EJ was on his tummy turned around so hes head was closer to Nate who was standing up and they were talking to each other it was soo cute

Ah cute!

M is working my last nerve today - constant whingeing, crying when I change her nappy, throwing proper tantrums and throwing her body round like a contortionist trying to escape from me. This is what she was like before and I thought she'd grown out of it..... I'm hoping it's just down to the growth spurt. Or I'll send her back :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->