march lambs 2010 come on ladies

i left a msg on your post emskins but want to give more hugs :hugs:

Hi ladies, it is lovely to see this thread up and active again. all babies have grown up so much!

Some of you have seen my recent post in the neo loss section and left lovely messages (thank you) we lost our second daughter in April which has left me heartbroken to say the least. I hope you don't mind me popping in to say hi, it's nice to see some familiar 'faces' on here. Please dont feel awkward about talking about your pregnancies or new arrivals. I just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing.

sorry about your daughter hun, :hugs: good to see you though

I know I responded on the thread Emskins, but like tiger I just wanted to send some more hugs your way :hugs:

Anyone else surprised daily by how clever our 2 year olds are getting? Eleanor has been doing this for a while now, but I'm still surprised at how she knows when to use the words 'again' and 'either'. For example, when looking for something she'll go 'Not here! Not here either' and when I sneeze twice she'll say 'Bless you mummy, bless you again!'. She's also starting to use the plurals of words more often, if there's just 1 bird it's birdy, if there's a group it's birdies etc. We've definitely never taught her any of this on purpose, she's just picking it all up from our speech.

Thanks for your support and nice words guys. i dont want to bring this thread down too much but thanks for your kindness, this is such a hard and lonely time for us.

Erised, sounds like you have a good talker, wren is not talking too much yet which is a little frustrating, we taught her baby sign and she communicates very well that way. I am trying to encourage her to use words more but she seems happy to communicate with sign, basic words and pointing at the moment, I am sure her language skills wil improve soon. I have put her in a little,play group two mornings a week for 2.5 hours, she hasn't been since Cordelia was born but I am going to start to take her again this week.

EJ jabbers away about everything all the time he askes endless questions too

Emskins I was so sad to hear your story. I haven't posted on that thread but I wanted you to know how terribly sorry I am for the loss of Cordelia (beautiful name btw). If you want to use this thread for support as well as other threads please do, we are all here for you :hugs: I just can't imagine what you've been through.

I am sure Wren will start talking more and more as she gets older. It will be good for her to be around other kids again as well. Flora is doing some 3-4 word sentences but a lot of what she says is still 2 words. She knows vast amounts of words though.

Delaney never stops talking ... Even in her sleep. It's constant, and amazing. Her words, and I agree, I have noticed her using plurals as well. It's just icredible.

Emskins i'm so sorry for your loss, can't imagine what you are going through :hugs:

Chase is a little talker, he is constantly asking "what's that" "what are you doing" he's very bossy too, "mummy sit there" sometimes he comes out with words we didn't even know he knew. I put a dress on the other day (very rare for me but it was nice and sunny) Chase walks upstairs with his dad and says "mummy looks pretty" it was so cute, me and my hubby were so surprised he knew how to use the word.

ahhhhh how has it been so long since EJ was born, AJ is 6months old tomorrow !!! starting the BLW with him now

i know if he doesnt stop growing up im going to need another baby to snuggle, my kids all get to wiggly for cuddles as they get bigger

Ooohhhh... got for it Lyn!! You know you want to. AJ would be at least 15 months old by the time you're due, most likely quite a bit older than that. That's nearly going on to 2 you know ;)

Wow what a blast from the past :haha:

Jjrabbit, I remember we had the same due date! 2nd March!!

Hope we both don't go overdue this time :haha: congrats btw! And lynnikins I can't believe youve had another and he's already 8m! Congrats xx

time flies :( holly is 6 months old already :cry:

Love your avatar rockys-mumma, how old is Alfie in it?
Also, you're nearly full term!! Do you know whether you're having a boy or a girl, or keeping it a surprise until birth?

lol both the last kids have been concieved in the month of the youngests first birthday that means ive got like 3 months to shift any weight and wobbles and get my teeth done

:waves: Hows everyone getting on?! I've also had another who is a week old today! Our yellow bundle turned out to be blue and we have named him Toby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->