march lambs 2010 come on ladies

lmao, you brought it back up!! Wonder if we'll have any new March mummies from 2010 join us ;)

Oohhh... hi!!
Another March mummy who is pregnant again, so many now who either have 2 (or 3) kiddies already or are pregnant. It's nice to see the families grow. Love the photo of Paige in your avatar, she's gorgeous =)

Wonder how many of the ladies will return that we've lost contact with.

yeah 3 in my camp and thats all that we plan though i keep freaking out that im actually pregnant caus ive not had a period yet :argh:

Oohhh... hi!!
Another March mummy who is pregnant again, so many now who either have 2 (or 3) kiddies already or are pregnant. It's nice to see the families grow. Love the photo of Paige in your avatar, she's gorgeous =)

Wonder how many of the ladies will return that we've lost contact with.

ooh, congrats to you too :) Thankyou, she that one is from 18 months, cant believe how fast these 2 years have gone!

Thanks ladies =D
The last 2 years have gone stupidly quickly, and yet I can't really remember life before her. I do love how our kiddies have come along though, while I loved the cuddly baby stage this one is fantastic too. Eleanor is talking so much now, and giving me more hugs and kisses than ever.

Can't wait to have bother a toddler and a newborn =)

OH my, such a huge smile n my face when I saw this thread was active again. Hi ladies!!!!

of course i love it :cloud9:
things would be a bajillion times easier if jesse actually liked holly though :rofl:

He'll become a big, protective brother in a couple of years. It's Holly you should feel sorry for, no-one will be allowed near her!

Hi ladies, it is lovely to see this thread up and active again. all babies have grown up so much!

Some of you have seen my recent post in the neo loss section and left lovely messages (thank you) we lost our second daughter in April which has left me heartbroken to say the least. I hope you don't mind me popping in to say hi, it's nice to see some familiar 'faces' on here. Please dont feel awkward about talking about your pregnancies or new arrivals. I just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->