march lambs overdue thread

Currently 2 days overdue with no signs of labor & watching the days tick past.

boonie86 my husband dared to say the same thing...she'll come when she's ready. (Course he also said it more than once & it just started sounding patronizing.)

I told him if he said it one more time he was gonna get smacked & that if he insists on it being no big deal that he can carry the next one. He hasn't said it since.

maybe ill just do it again in an hour or so, try abit longer. think im in it for the long haul lol! did ur contractiuons just fade away then??

Currently 2 days overdue with no signs of labor & watching the days tick past.

boonie86 my husband dared to say the same thing...she'll come when she's ready. (Course he also said it more than once & it just started sounding patronizing.)

I told him if he said it one more time he was gonna get smacked & that if he insists on it being no big deal that he can carry the next one. He hasn't said it since.

lol i love the answer u gave!!! will be using that next time!!!

have u had midwife check up yet?? cant decide if my apt this morning helped or made me even grumpier!!

Haven't tried nipple stimulation...tried pretty much everything else. Was told by my doctor not to pump because they wanted to save as much colostrum for lo as possible. :shrug:

Guess different doctors/mw's have different policies.

I go in for a checkup tomorrow, but am figuring it'll just wind up irritating me as they'll likely do the same thing. She'll get here when she gets here kind of attitude.

Hopefully if I go into it figuring I'll be disappointed & they meet my expectations my hormones won't work overtime & make things worse.

Yeah they just stopped. I've been getting them today, but not really in much of a pattern. It's quite frustrating. I might pop up the hospital later and get them to see if im dialiting or anything. Maybe get a sweep! x

1 day over...& ladies Im feeling you...Im so ready for this baby now!!! But hey ho on a positive note baby has to come soooner or later and the more overdue you are the closer you are to meeting bubs.., x x x

1 day over...& ladies Im feeling you...Im so ready for this baby now!!! But hey ho on a positive note baby has to come soooner or later and the more overdue you are the closer you are to meeting bubs.., x x x

True, very true, but sometimes my hormonal state has me in tears thinking she'll never come out or my fears start kicking in & I start thinking well if she does come out she'll come out still which just terrifies me. Good ol' hormones...way to make a first time mum on tenderhooks.

Fortunately been able to avoid most of those thoughts so far today as I've been feeling little one squirm around, but when she has a lazy day...my mind automatically goes to the worst which I figure probably doesn't help things. :dohh:

mummymia, i never thought of it like that before!!! i guess if from our due date we all just think only 2 weeks left!!! if they come early we will be over the moon and if not, not to disapointed??? maybe?? lol

im feeling a little less down than earlier, sadly enough this is down to the fact that my bed linen dried on the washing line and ive made the bed up!!! soo love fresh bed linen spesh line dried!!!! oooohh the simple thangs haha... im ignoring the fact that its started raining!

Haha yeah sumthing like that, every night when I sit down to watch a bit of telly I get really bad stomach cramps and backache and as soon as I stand up they go away....So this baby is basically just (takin the mick with me already) winding me up Ive decided not to give in and now I dont even bother I just think if its labor the pain will get worse regardless and Ill know its the real deal so hey ho..With my last two i didnt have no bh's no fake pains, my contractions started strong and hard and I knew it...even though DD2 was 4 days late... but this bubba has given me so many false alarms...I think its one of them testing babies to see how much patience ive got!!!!

Hi Ladies. im overdue aswell, im being induced 2moro and to be honest, im scared, i was induced with my daughter but i was blissfully niave and had no idea what it would entail... and now i do, im scared, i'll have my husband with me this time and im a good 9 years older but its the unknown...
i have had 2 unsucessful sweeps and the last one was so horrendous i cried for hours, she was so rough and i bled heavily for 2 days and after all that she said she couldnt reach so it was pointless pain!!!!
I dont know how i'll sleep 2nite,
im not due in hosp untill 4pm, but with staff shortages and all that i know that it will be a loooong few days,
I hope to have my baby in my arms by wed night, but we'll see,

massive good luck and posiive vibes to all march Lambs xxx

:hugs::hugs: hunni I hope all goes well for you tomorrow:hugs: try not to worry too much and think you got a beautiful bundle of joy to look forward to.:thumbup:

x x x x

mrsneish2b, I hope things happen overnight so you dont have to go in tomorrow,

as someone said earlier if anything is real it will keep going and get more painful which is what im focusing on with these BH im getting if its the start of something it will keep going all evening and into the night,
ive not had a labour that started suddenly and kicked in with real contractions, with ds it was weeks of false labours in the night then when it did eventually start it started out the same way as all the times it stopped it just never stopped and 3 days later he arrived,
im hoping things happen a bit quicker this time

Can I join this thread?!! I'm 2 days overdue. I'm so fed up I dont know how you girls who are a week or more over can cope!! But I guess you are closer to the 2 week deadline if you look at the silver lining!!!

Ive not had any signs today, yesterday I had period type pains on and off all day but getting weaker rather than stronger as the day went on! so by the time i went to bed they had pretty much gone!!!

Just been having a lazy day today, stayed in bed late and then did some nesting later on! going to try get my diary filled up so i can keep distracted!!

Does anyone else feel like their waters could go any minute with all the pressure? Thats how i feel but obviously they havent!

i wish i felt like mine were about to go lol, no such luck for me, im having some achey pains with my BH though

I'm 3 days overdue and I've been having contractions for hours and then they suddenly stop...only happens in the evening and during the night...it's driving me crazy coz I don't know whether it's real or not. Midwife told me it was early labour.
I really don't want to be induced.

I'm 3 days overdue and I've been having contractions for hours and then they suddenly stop...only happens in the evening and during the night...it's driving me crazy coz I don't know whether it's real or not. Midwife told me it was early labour.
I really don't want to be induced.

Im exactly the same hun. I haven't spoken to anyone. I was thinking maybe going to the hospital and seeing if anything was actually happening. Maybe they could give me a sweep, but im still deciding whether or not to go there x

sounds like my early labour with DS hun, it happend for ages and ages and ages then one night they just didnt stop. try to sleep and take paracetamol if you need to so you can get rest, keep eating and keep drinking plenty

I know this may be a stupid question, but I have to ask.
So I have been getting contractions on and off for days. I know that this is most propably early labour, but is there a chance that something could be wrong?
I just need someone to put my mind to rest! x

I'm overdue too.. getting fed up with it now, on sat night had really painful contraction type pains and thought it was the start but it all stopped and now i'm not getting anything!! can feel the bubs moving every so often, and app less movement can be a sign of things progressing, but it just feels like its going to be a bit of a wait :growlmad:

Got a sweep on friday which i'm fairly antsy about as i've heard its really uncomfy and not generally successful for ur first...if nothing from that then induction on the 2nd which i've also heard is more painful than going naturally... very pants really!!! Why can't we just have a really hard sneeze and pop them out without all the pain?!?!?!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->