• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

march lambs overdue thread

lisa dont worry about the sweep if you have a good mw then its not bad and trust me its nothing compared to full on contractions or labour or being examined while in labour, just try to relax during the sweep it will be over with much faster,

sophie the only thing i can think of that can caus contractions that isnt early labour is dehydration so as long as your drinking plenty of water still then im sure its all fine

sophieeee18's waters have broke how exciting!!!!! maybe this thread is good luck!!! ok ok im clinging onto that one abit lol!!!

how r all u ladies feeling??

hows things progressing for you lynn????? is this going to be ur day???

its not looking like my night , not even had any crampy feelings since i put ds to bed dispite kneeling on the floor leaning forward on my ball for an hour

Due today too!! Gonna stock up on raspberry leaf tea, clary sage oil etc. tmrw. What's every1 else doing to encourage things??

Due today too!! Gonna stock up on raspberry leaf tea, clary sage oil etc. tmrw. What's every1 else doing to encourage things??

Good luck hun I hope something works for you!!! Coz nothing has worked for me so Ive decided Im not going to let bubba get the best of me by winding me up he/she will be here when they want and theirs sod all I can do!!! Gotta come out sooner or later....Do I sound peed off??? I AM!!!!:cry::cry::growlmad:

morning all!!! im up mega early this morning because i just cant sleeep grrrr... i wish it was because i was in pain or waters gone or summing but no nothing!!

however when i went to bed last night i had 2-3wipes of blood stained cm!! very excited at the time but i think when midwife tried to do s&s she prob just mixed things up abit!!

iv decided my DUE BEFORE DATE is 5th april!! anything before then is a bonus :)

i started nipple stimulation yesterday and orgasms :blush:, been drinking rlt for a few weeks. Plan to scrub the kitchen floor today as ive read people on here saying it can tip the pelvis and get baby moving!? i live in hope :)

Please may i join this thread :(
I am 1 day overdue and had a sweep yesterday which has caused me to lose my blood mucus plug and the odd contraction but nothing to shout about :(

Its going to be a long ride :haha:

feeling your pain ladies, not overdue yet though, was with my first by 3 days and was induced cos of GD. hang in there!

Please may i join this thread :(
I am 1 day overdue and had a sweep yesterday which has caused me to lose my blood mucus plug and the odd contraction but nothing to shout about :(

Its going to be a long ride :haha:

come join the ride with us!!!

husband just goen to work :cry: i really feel for him!! im also jealous cos i wanna go to work!! or just have something to do which dosent revolve around waiting for this baby!!!

nothing exciting happend ovenight except i managed to sleep YAY:happydance: which is amazing for me caus since SPD struck ive struggled with sleeping but im managing now ok :dohh: figures doesnt it that when im sitting here waiting for baby that i get the sleep ive been deprived of for months:shrug:

hi ladies!

not quite overdue yet but can I sneak in a few days early (due on Sunday)... after a few positive signs last week literally NOTHING is happening here at all so I am under no illusions this baby is going to come out before my due date!

at least you got positive signs before your EDD before mine i had nothing in fact nothing for a whole week afterwards too,
all yesterdays good signs have disappered too, oh well im going to get my hair cut and styled and a colour consult today and it includes a head massage and stuff and stuff so maybe that will convince baby to come, maybe its just waiting for mummy to be feeling like she looks good before arriving

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
labour dust to everyone of us i think we need it :haha:

I am still losing my plug and loads of it, is that normal :wacko: ????

I think I am still losing mine in dribs and drabs, had some very yellowy snotty stuff last night again... nothing pink/brown/red tho!

Lynn enjoy your haircut, I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday just for something to do!!

ok as much as i want to be strong and say its nothing then im really hoping this backache is a prelude to labour as since i had my back spasms sorted out in FEB last year then i havent ever suffered any back aches or pains and prior to DS's birth I had alot of back pain, the constant kind prior to contractions starting, and im desperatly hopin this is the same thing as shouldnt back strain pain lessen when im sitting right and taking the pull off it

Hi girls
I'm on the March list but I haven't posted much at all. I've been more of a lurker and read your posts every day.
I'm now 8 days over and saw midwife yesterday. She attempted a sweep but my cervix was posterior and thick. I did end up having a bit of show last night which made me feel ill as it was all brown and yucky :blush:. I feel as though I've been in the latent stage since last Wednes as I've had regular tightenings and period type aches. The ache in my back feels very deep but nothing has been kick started as a result of all this. I feel like I'm never going to have this baby!!! Booked in for induction on Friday though so I guess worst case scenario is that I only have 3 more sleeps until something starts to happen :shrug:
I hope you're all bearing up ok at this frustrating time, take care x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"