march lambs overdue thread

lynn my backache goes right down into my buttocks, is that the same sort of thing you are experiencing? x

husband just goen to work :cry: i really feel for him!! im also jealous cos i wanna go to work!! or just have something to do which dosent revolve around waiting for this baby!!![/QUOTE]

Totally understand what ur saying!!!! daytime tv is totally pants!!! roll on the waiting finishing!!!!!

xx

mummydee, my backache is in just my lower back there is seperate pain starting in the SI joints in the back of my pelvis/bum but im very familiar with that one caus it falls under the PGP/spd banner in my head lol,

I swear im the only overdue lamb thats more than a week over who hasnt had indcution booked, my mw said we will discuess it tomorrow nad basicly the way i see it then if i cant get my waterbirth caus im over 42wks then i'll take induction and hope i dont get there i really really really want to use the pool again caus otherwise im stuck with no epidural or pethadine facing an induction which wouldnt be pleasent from all the stories i hear

lisa its such a strange feeling isnt it!! he waked out the door and i just sobbed into my pillow!! i was always so independent now im just pathetic :( wating in for sky man at mo!! fun fun!!

Hi girls
I'm on the March list but I haven't posted much at all. I've been more of a lurker and read your posts every day.
I'm now 8 days over and saw midwife yesterday. She attempted a sweep but my cervix was posterior and thick. I did end up having a bit of show last night which made me feel ill as it was all brown and yucky :blush:. I feel as though I've been in the latent stage since last Wednes as I've had regular tightenings and period type aches. The ache in my back feels very deep but nothing has been kick started as a result of all this. I feel like I'm never going to have this baby!!! Booked in for induction on Friday though so I guess worst case scenario is that I only have 3 more sleeps until something starts to happen :shrug:
I hope you're all bearing up ok at this frustrating time, take care x x

sounds very much like me other than not being 8 days over due, they attempted a sweep yesterday but like u cervix posterior and closed, then had some light bleeding(more like blood stained cm) last night, got excited, didnt sleep and had nothing since!!! love it lol!!!

Morning ladies. I'm still here, no signs of lo. I think I'm going to take a my cue from lyn & go get my nails done or something just to keep myself occupied for a little while.

Have a Dr's appt today...not sure if they'll start talking about inducing or not?

(I'm 4 days past due & my guess is that if they did start talking about induction they wouldn't consider scheduling it before sometime when I'm 41+ weeks...is that true?)

i have scar tissue in my back which would make placing an epidural difficult and plus with the spd then if i cant feel pain in my pelvis to tell me when my legs are too far apart then i risk having them pushed too far and it causing permanant damamge, and im not allowed pethadine caus of an allergy and my hosptial dont offer anything else

aladrian , your right hun if they even talk induction it would be for about Term+10days not any sooner and thats if they even talk about it today with you they might make you wait another week to even talk about it

Thanks lyn...at the rate I'm going if they don't start talking induction until next week I may just wind up with a sweet pea. Oh well, as long as she's here on or before Easter I'll count my blessings. :)

ooo lyn poor u!! no wonder ur fingers r crossed for no induction!!!

my sister just brought me a birthing ball!!! anyone no what to do with them???

lisa its such a strange feeling isnt it!! he waked out the door and i just sobbed into my pillow!! i was always so independent now im just pathetic :( wating in for sky man at mo!! fun fun!!

Totally agree.. just thoroughly missing the independence... didn't see feeling like this coming to be honest...am blaming it entirely on to much time at home to brood!!!!!:dohh:

Hi girls, I just posted a thread about last night - I basically dont know if im on slow labour or not? I had tightenings in lower abdomen and lower back, increasing in intesity for 5 hours, lasting 45 secs every 5-8 mins! (from 12.30 - 5.30 ish) by 5 - 5.30 they must have then faded because i managed to get to sleep and by the time I woke they had vanished!! I was gutted. Started with diarrhoea (sorry tmi) and increased dischard, but not a show, which are suppose to be signs of imminent labour arent they? Had some tightenings now and then but nothing regular or as intense as last night!! Im prob just getting my hopes up arent i?!!

it sounds promissing, but strange that it wud just stop! im affraid i have no real answer but maybe trying nipple stimulation or orgasm'ing (not sure if thats a word), i hear if it releases oxytocin which makes uterus contract, so if ur body is in labour it might give u a kickstart??

Ive tried that but no harm in trying it again! :) Just lost some translucant mucus plug (sorry tmi) i'm hoping its a sign!

Hey girlies still here had a sweep today and tried to do a bit of walkin.....but nope no sign of labor for me...x x x

mummydee was the sweep successful!!!! hope its all systems go tonight for u :D

edit:

I meant to ask did she manage to do sweep, u dont know if it was sucessful yet lol

mummydee was the sweep successful!!!! hope its all systems go tonight for u :D

me??? I wasnt allowed one - we dont get til 41wks even tho I tried bribing the mw with cake! :winkwink:

btw adding the fact I will be 41+2 by the time they have an appt to do one, so will be waiting til the 6th april for mine :( booohisss

lol pregnant brain! i meant mummymia!!

why are you not allowed until then? my midwife offered me yest on my due date!! unable gto do it but she still tried bless her!

can i add that everytime i have sat down today i have sat with my legs wide open!!!! does any one think this will encourage things or is it just my hopeful brain???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->