March LuckyCharms 59 Tester's 15 BFP'S

Hiya. Yep I agree to confuzion, planning the next cycle has make not getting a bfp last cycle a bit easier. I'm just glad my agonising tww is over!! It's a relief tbh.

Please can you put me down for 11 march? I think that's correct and 11 is my lucky number woo hoo!!

Is anyone temping this cycle? I'm considering it, it's just the setting my alarm at 6am everyday that I don't like the idea of but it would at least tell me if I have ovulated and would give me something else to go by during my cycle.

To those who do, when do you start, after af? I have to temp vaginally as orally doesn't work for me.

To those who do, when do you start, after af? I have to temp vaginally as orally doesn't work for me.

I temped a couple cycles and I start the day af started so I could see a pattern and get into a habit of taking it.

But me down for March 15th.

I have big, big plans if this is our month!
I have a photo session scheduled for my daughter on 3/15. AF due 3/15 also. Hubby's birthday is the 17th. If I get my BFP on 3/15, I'm going to get a chalkboard and write "BIG SISTER" on it, with an arrow pointing to my daughter. I'm going to get the photographer to send me a copy of the photo (or just use one I take with my iPhone, LOL!) that night so I can print it - then put in my hub's birthday card!
So like I said - big plans. I NEED this to be my month.

Is anyone temping this cycle? I'm considering it, it's just the setting my alarm at 6am everyday that I don't like the idea of but it would at least tell me if I have ovulated and would give me something else to go by during my cycle.

I started temping this last month. My wakeup times are erratic. Normal wakeup time is 6am. Gym days (MWF) I wake up at 4:45am. When my toddler is teething (like she is right now), her wakeup time is usually around 5-5:15am. Even after all that, yes my temps are all over the place, but it still lays out a really clear pattern. Here's the link to my chart, you can see for yourself: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/473d79

(Ignore mid-cycle - I got the flu and didn't bother temping because of fever.)

I did read that there is a formula you can use to adjust temps based on wakeup times. You adjust .1 for every 30 minutes - adjust UP if you wake early, adjust DOWN if you wake late. So if 6am is your normal, and you wake up at 5:30am, adjust up .1 degree. If you wake up at 6:30, adjust down .1 degree. I kept a separate chart with those adjusted temps, and it's even clearer what my pattern is.

Good luck!
:dust:

OK, I'll bite and join - please add me for 3/3, if I can hold out that long!

DH's bday is also in March and it's also the month of our one year anniversary of losing his Mom. So this good news would certainly lighten things! :)
(<3 are you reading this Rachel?? any help from above would be lovely! please send your grandchild down! <3)

Marie I love your idea of announcing to your dh if its march, that's lovely! I really hope you get your bfp in time. Are you def out this month?

Thanks for the link to your chart, I am rubbish at understanding them. I can see you had a big temp drop at the end which signals af is coming. Has she arrived? Thanks for sharing and for the advice.

Good luck wish2 I hope your late mil sends her grand baby down for you :hugs:

No, not officially out yet Mrs W, but I expect tomorrow I will be. That's a way big temp drop, and the timing is about right (my LP is usually around 14-16 days).

Can you please add me to March 2? Thanks!

Happy Valentines Day ladies!!!!!!!!

I'm counting down to O time,today is cycle day 7 for me!!

CD1 for me today. Super heavy and painful AF at the moment. What a valentines day :nope:. Hope this is the last one I have for a while!

Mariemo - LOVE that idea! Adorable!

Sorry it's so heavy confuzion. Mines been really light so I've been lucky as I had heard they can be nasty after a mc. I only finished bf my dd is sept after 15 months so this is only my second af in nearly 2 and a half years and its nothing like as heavy as they used to be, happy days!!

Still can't wait till its gone tho and it's a very unwelcome visitor on valentines! Oh well, bring on the prosecco!! Hubby will get enough over the next few weeks anyway ;-)

Ugh. Struggling today. I had my daughter around the same time as many of my friends on Facebook (high school friends). One after another, they are announcing their second pregnancies. I'm happy for them, but heartbroken at the same time. I want that too!

At the same time, the hubs and I have an entire weekend to ourselves while my daughter is at her grandparents' for the weekend. And it's NICE. Quiet. Fun. He's taking a nap with his head in my lap as I type. I'm giving this "freedom" up choosing to have a second. I know it'll be so worth it, but it's hard to know that you're willingly diving back into sleep deprivation, teething, etc.

Sorry to gripe, I know many of you are working on your first and would be so excited to be in my position. I just needed a moment :)

Happy Valentine's Day to all you awesome ladies! Let's make some babies!!!

Hey ladies so I'm still in the running for Feb but if you could add me for march 1 that's my "real" test date I'm testing in Feb as well cuz I know I won't last till march lol good luck Everyone!

CD1 for me today. Super heavy and painful AF at the moment. What a valentines day :nope:. Hope this is the last one I have for a while!

Mariemo - LOVE that idea! Adorable!

I'm sorry dear! Is your test date still going to be march 10?

Yes for now Danni thanks :)

My ovulation has been a little unpredictable so I don't know if it will change after I ovulate, but on or around March 10.

Well AF got me early this morning, so I'm onto the March cycle. Can you add me to the 15th?
I've had awful cramping all of last night and this morning. Not sure if my body is still adjusting off BCP, but I haven't had cramps this bad since I was 15 :( Can't wait for this to be over!

Got a smiley face on my OPK. Time to get busy! Just need hubby to get home. :)

Hi Danni, add me to March 1 please? Thanks and fx to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->