MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Mine is 12th ... feels soo long away hahaa wish it would hurry up. We are at point where we just want to announce it but really dont want to til the scan :/ luckily its quite early in morning so dont have to wait all day for it lol.

Mine is 12th ... feels soo long away hahaa wish it would hurry up. We are at point where we just want to announce it but really dont want to til the scan :/ luckily its quite early in morning so dont have to wait all day for it lol.

That’s exactly how we feel. Its just going to be so much easier once everyone knows. Also so excited to tell everyone. My scans not until 19th!!

Any one else still really paranoid that something is wrong??? I had a scan at 6+5 and they said everything is fine. Saw heartbeat. I haven’t had any bleeding or cramps but im so worried somethings wrong. My symptoms have eased a little i guess. I switched from just folic acid to pregnacare and literally the day after i had no nausea or sickness and haven’t really had any since. Had the odd one. This was last week. Im currently 10+3. Thoughts? Xx

That’s exactly how we feel. Its just going to be so much easier once everyone knows. Also so excited to tell everyone. My scans not until 19th!!

Any one else still really paranoid that something is wrong??? I had a scan at 6+5 and they said everything is fine. Saw heartbeat. I haven’t had any bleeding or cramps but im so worried somethings wrong. My symptoms have eased a little i guess. I switched from just folic acid to pregnacare and literally the day after i had no nausea or sickness and haven’t really had any since. Had the odd one. This was last week. Im currently 10+3. Thoughts? Xx
I'm like that on all my pregnancies, this one is the same. It doesn't help that I suffer from anxiety and pregnancy always brings on more attacks for me. So yeah, I think something is wrong all the time. I'm still very nauseous and sick but even that doesn't ease my mind. My scan is Monday coming but that is making me more nervous. Nausea can go the closer you get to the 2nd trimester so I wouldn't worry too much about yours easing. Also I have a friend that felt so nauseous in her first trimester until she switched her folic acid tablets. The first kind just didn't agree with her. If you're really worried I'd suggest either ringing the maternity hospital or just going to their ER. They could do a scan or a doppler and put your mind at ease. But in my experience it is completely normal to feel this way!

Hi I am sure everything is ok. I think it’s to do with the placenta nearly being formed and hormones eg progesterone easing off which can ease up on the symptoms. The lady who scanned me told me once the yolk sac disappears that makes you feel less sick which is around that time. Also boobs can feel less sore as well. I was worried like you but have a home Doppler and have been listening to heart beat and everything sounding good. I have my 12 week scan on the 11th and hopefully everything is good. X

I’m feeling a lot better this week - less sickness and less tired, like you say the placenta has probably taken over.

Omg this morning I was getting up, has been awake for a while and my right leg literally had no strength and I fell straight on the floor and couldn't get up! After that I couldn't bare weight on the leg at all it would just give away. Eventually it went back to normal but still feels a bit funny hours later. No pain or anything like that.
I remember I had something similar with my first but it was towards the end. I had sciatica and had pain also.

I hope it's a one off. Scary.

Omg this morning I was getting up, has been awake for a while and my right leg literally had no strength and I fell straight on the floor and couldn't get up! After that I couldn't bare weight on the leg at all it would just give away. Eventually it went back to normal but still feels a bit funny hours later. No pain or anything like that.
I remember I had something similar with my first but it was towards the end. I had sciatica and had pain also.

I hope it's a one off. Scary.
OMG! That must have been scary, hope you are ok - you should maybe get it checked out. xx

Mmmmm pregnancy cravings hahaa or least thats my excuse for splashin out

732C03C6-6A6E-460F-A6B7-0D98CBD5800C.jpeg

I'm a bag of nerves tonight ladies. My booking appointment and scan are tomorrow. Can't wait to see the baby but just worried if everything is ok. I'll be 10+6 tomorrow. Really hoping that my dates will change so I will be a few days further along but I won't hold my breath. Scan is at 11:30. I probably won't be able to get back on here until tomorrow evening. Here's hoping I will sleep tonight!

I'm a bag of nerves tonight ladies. My booking appointment and scan are tomorrow. Can't wait to see the baby but just worried if everything is ok. I'll be 10+6 tomorrow. Really hoping that my dates will change so I will be a few days further along but I won't hold my breath. Scan is at 11:30. I probably won't be able to get back on here until tomorrow evening. Here's hoping I will sleep tonight!

Best of luck today!! Everything will be fine you'll see!!

Good luck x

Well ladies. I had a worrying weekend comprising of brown discharge and the occasional bleed. We’d gone away for the weekend so ended up visiting the hospital where we were then flying home last night to get the kids looked after in order to go to the local a&e. They booked me for a scan this morning which showed everything to be perfect and dated me at 13+5which changes my EDD to 11th March. If you can update this on the first page @GemmaG please. No sign of a reason for the bleeding so hopefully all will be well now....

1BA56244-9C44-4469-BD95-7206226A7AB0.jpeg 7C540100-4E7D-4DF7-BC31-C474208AD661.jpeg 3FB0C5EE-1D95-4E80-974F-30E2DF1792E4.jpeg 598478FB-6E56-4511-8020-68DEC19E76C6.jpeg

Well ladies. I had a worrying weekend comprising of brown discharge and the occasional bleed. We’d gone away for the weekend so ended up visiting the hospital where we were then flying home last night to get the kids looked after in order to go to the local a&e. They booked me for a scan this morning which showed everything to be perfect and dated me at 13+5which changes my EDD to 11th March. If you can update this on the first page @GemmaG please. No sign of a reason for the bleeding so hopefully all will be well now....

View attachment 1067786 View attachment 1067788 View attachment 1067790 View attachment 1067792
How worrying for you. So glad everything was ok. Pictures are lovely xx

Ah sorry I’ve been awol!! So happy that everything’s okay Mum1+1 I’ve updated the front page. What a gorgeous wee baby <3

Molly how’s the leg been?? Sound like it’s the sciatic nerve maybe? Hopefully not I suffer with it too and it’s awful. Fingers crossed I’ve no flare up yet. X

Hope your anxiety has settled a little Jade. x

Oh Julie I’m so jealous!! I would love to be eating that I would actually take your right arm off lol I’m surviving on small meals, still so sick at night. Wish it would go away it’s driving me insane. You all set for your scan this week?? X

I had my 12 week scan and midwife last wednesday 4th and all was good...... starting to feel little movements over the last couple of days. Have a posterior placenta so was expecting little flutters as I had it early with the twins. Also got my harmony test results today and all trisomy conditions are less than 0.01% so really happy with that. My sister knows the babies sex from our report so we find out on Wednesday and I’m far too excited x

Hope everything went amazingly!! Can’t wait for your update xx

Scan went great! Baby is healthy and I'm so relieved! I'm measuring 3 days ahead so I'm 11+2 today and my EDD has changed to 28th March! Delighted with that. Baby would not stop moving so pictures are a little blurry. I'll try upload the best ones. I got really emotional when I saw the baby. My blood pressure was a little high so I've to go to GP next week and back to the maternity hospital on the 25th to keep on top of it. This happened on DD2 and I was put on BP tablets so i'm expecting the same this time. Other then that all went well. Anatomy scan is booked for the 11th November which feels ages away. Now all I need is for the morning sickness to bugger off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->