MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Yeah im leaning more towards the newer model :) i will just be bottle feeding. Its not that i dnt want to breastfeed etc just for me i find bottle feed easier... i did with my son because i was 19 so still having the odd night out where i would be drinkin and didnt want to worry about alcohol intake etc plus meant was easier if my mum took him for night etc. & be similar this time, my partner wants to do night feeds (or so he says atm ha) and i dnt want to be hooked to a pump aw time etc.

I feel like im last to hit 2nd trimester lol il be 11 wks on friday then got my 12 wk scan in 2wks time...

Anyone any good sites for maternity wear? I go on holiday on 1st october so will be 15wks roughly and i feel like im gonna need some maternity wear & gna try go shoppin for some this weekend when i get paid
I found H&m good at the time and not too pricy. I did a lot of dresses though because they are comfy, and paired them up with maternity leggings or maternity tights.

Hehehhe You look amazing!!! I absolutely love it x
My chicken nugget bump! Hahaha.

Yeah im leaning more towards the newer model :) i will just be bottle feeding. Its not that i dnt want to breastfeed etc just for me i find bottle feed easier... i did with my son because i was 19 so still having the odd night out where i would be drinkin and didnt want to worry about alcohol intake etc plus meant was easier if my mum took him for night etc. & be similar this time, my partner wants to do night feeds (or so he says atm ha) and i dnt want to be hooked to a pump aw time etc.

I feel like im last to hit 2nd trimester lol il be 11 wks on friday then got my 12 wk scan in 2wks time...

Anyone any good sites for maternity wear? I go on holiday on 1st october so will be 15wks roughly and i feel like im gonna need some maternity wear & gna try go shoppin for some this weekend when i get paid
I got a few maternity tops from new look's sale. Great price and some nice things. I won't be breast feeding either. My milk never came in with my first which was such a struggle so I switched to formula and preferred it tbh. Formula fed dd2 straight away so will do the same this time around. And it definitely helps to share the night feeds with the hubby!

Silly post warning lol.

I tried McDonald's spicy chicken nuggets over the weekend. I usually hate McDonald's but these are sooo good that I have been craving them ever since, so I sneakily went at lunch time and bout myself a large menu with a frappe topped with cream included. I never usually eat the chips but I polished them, literally inhaled the whole thing! Couldn't move afterwards.

So I went to pick up my youngest from preschool and they commented on how big my bump was getting already. I was mortified, it wasnt that big before I had the meal lol. So I just smiled politely and changed the subject hahahaha.

View attachment 1066938
Love your bump!! Wish I was slimmer so mine would be more defined. I've definitely put on weight though, I can see it on my face. Although now I'm throwing up every day and going for lots of walks bringing dd1 to prechool so I'm hoping that will help with the weight gain lol! But now I really want to try the spicy chicken nuggets!

Scan is in 1 week and 5 days yay! I'm 9+1 today so I definitely feel like I'm trailing behind the rest of you. I've been so snappy lately. The poor kids and dog are getting the worse of it. Feel so bad about it. DD1 started pre school on Monday and she has cried going in every day so far which has been really tough. I'm trying to eat healthier but nausea and sickness is making that impossible. The amount of chip sandwiches I've had is shocking. I've been craving grapes as a snack which is making me feel slightly less guilty about all the carbs. Can't wait until week 12/13 when the nausea will start to ease up and I can start to eat normally again. I've had no time to go online lately so it's so nice to have a minute to catch up on how you all are doing!

Do all of you guys have a 12 week scan?
It's crazy how different it is throughout the world... I'm in Canada and we only have the 20 week anatomy scan here unless there's health issues or you pay to get a private one done.

It's crazy how different it is throughout the world... I'm in Canada and we only have the 20 week anatomy scan here unless there's health issues or you pay to get a private one done.

Really?? My mate lives in Canada now and im sure she got a 12wk scan... although she has endometriosis so maybe thts why.

We get a 12 wk scan & 20 wk scan then any extra they might give due to growth/twins etc

Really?? My mate lives in Canada now and im sure she got a 12wk scan... although she has endometriosis so maybe thts why.

We get a 12 wk scan & 20 wk scan then any extra they might give due to growth/twins etc

Maybe it's more just my province then. They don't like doing "unnecessary" ultrasounds. I'll just be getting the 20 weeks then we're going to pay to get a gender ultrasound at 17 weeks because I'm impatient.

Love your bump!! Wish I was slimmer so mine would be more defined. I've definitely put on weight though, I can see it on my face. Although now I'm throwing up every day and going for lots of walks bringing dd1 to prechool so I'm hoping that will help with the weight gain lol! But now I really want to try the spicy chicken nuggets!

Try them! I want some now haha.
My diet has been appalling too and I can feel the weight starting to creep in. Im going to have to watch myself because I ended up putting on so much weight during my last pregnancy!! My face was completely round!!

It's heart breaking when little ones are upset. My two are a bit heartless that way, have no problem abandoning their parents. In fact, my eldest asked me to live on his first day of preschool while all the other parents got to hang around and cuddle their babies.

Pregnancy hormones are the worst. I'm the same, constantly snapping! Then I feel bad and cry about it but I have zero patience at the best of times so you can imagine now. I feel like the world's worst mother most of the time.

And I didnt think we got enough scans in Ireland! I couldn't possibly wait until 20 weeks. But I had a miscarriage in June and that burst my pregnancy bubble big time! I'm 12 weeks now and I thought the worry would be gone but it isn't really. Sometimes I regret breaking the news in case something is wrong now and I don't know...:(

Hope you don’t mind me joining in. Just found this today. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant. I have a little girl who just turned 4. After her I had 5 miscarriages in a row, after doing my own research and paying for private bloods it was discovered I had a Thyroid issue which I am now on medication for. So am praying that this will result in a healthy little one this time. I am 40 and married. I have had 2 early scans (1 private at 8 weeks) and 1 on NHS at 9 weeks. Both showed baby had heartbeat which was amazing. Have my 12 week scan on the 11th September which I am anxious about, I was told at one before that there was an issue. Am trying to stay positive. Look forward to keeping in touch. My due date is 24th March but I will be opting for C section this time. I had to have an emergency one with my daughter.

Hope you don’t mind me joining in. Just found this today. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant. I have a little girl who just turned 4. After her I had 5 miscarriages in a row, after doing my own research and paying for private bloods it was discovered I had a Thyroid issue which I am now on medication for. So am praying that this will result in a healthy little one this time. I am 40 and married. I have had 2 early scans (1 private at 8 weeks) and 1 on NHS at 9 weeks. Both showed baby had heartbeat which was amazing. Have my 12 week scan on the 11th September which I am anxious about, I was told at one before that there was an issue. Am trying to stay positive. Look forward to keeping in touch. My due date is 24th March but I will be opting for C section this time. I had to have an emergency one with my daughter.

Welcome! And huge congratulations, so glad everything is going well this time round. 5 in a row must have been absolutely soul destroying. I couldn’t even imagine how that would feel. I’m sure everything will be great huni.

Il put you down for the 24th but obvs baby will be a little earlier and I can amend if needs be x

Couldnt help myself when I seen these in Morrisons this afternoon 8-[:roll:

*EDIT i tried to upload image but sposdly its too big... will keep trying*

I actually cannot wait for this afternoon. Can’t believe my harmony test and scan is today. Feels like I only just booked it and it’s here already. It’s absolutely flew in. We are also announcing today all being well so I’m so excited to see how much he or she has grown. Will put up a photo as soon as I get home. It’s at 4pm so will probably be after 5 x

I actually cannot wait for this afternoon. Can’t believe my harmony test and scan is today. Feels like I only just booked it and it’s here already. It’s absolutely flew in. We are also announcing today all being well so I’m so excited to see how much he or she has grown. Will put up a photo as soon as I get home. It’s at 4pm so will probably be after 5 x
Can’t wait to see the scan pic x

Hope you’re all doing ok ladies, I’ve not been on here in a little while, just really struggling with tiredness and being poorly with tonsillitis.

This pregnancy is by far the hardest one yet, i’m already saying this will be the last one!

My scan is on the 11th Sep (I think) so I’m trying to look forward to that.

Hope you’re all doing ok ladies, I’ve not been on here in a little while, just really struggling with tiredness and being poorly with tonsillitis.

This pregnancy is by far the hardest one yet, i’m already saying this will be the last one!

My scan is on the 11th Sep (I think) so I’m trying to look forward to that.
Mine is the 11th as well, am very nervous. Am feeling shattered and nauseous on and off as well as quite faint if not eating constantly! Am not complaining (or trying not to though lol! x)

So amazing! So clear...... baby was jumping around like a maniac I can’t beleive with that amount of movement I can’t feel anything. But now we can’t wait to find out what baby is. Looks girlie to me but time will tell. So happy x

View attachment 1067208
That is so clear - isn't it amazing that they go from a little blob to actually looking like a little human in a matter of weeks. Congratulations - amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->