MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Well ladies. I had a worrying weekend comprising of brown discharge and the occasional bleed. We’d gone away for the weekend so ended up visiting the hospital where we were then flying home last night to get the kids looked after in order to go to the local a&e. They booked me for a scan this morning which showed everything to be perfect and dated me at 13+5which changes my EDD to 11th March. If you can update this on the first page @GemmaG please. No sign of a reason for the bleeding so hopefully all will be well now....

View attachment 1067786 View attachment 1067788 View attachment 1067790 View attachment 1067792

That must of been so scary. Glad everything is ok for you. Brilliant baby pictures. So clear!

Heey Gemma aw i struggled to eat it haha i cnt eat huge meals etc anymore... im starting to be a small and often eater... i find if i dnt eat for awhile or soon after waking up i start to feel slightly sick... nothing like before though! Im excited for my scan wish Thurs would hurry up so is my partner hes desperate to start telling people. Its in morning so il try update you’s all in afternoon. If im lying on my back i think i feel wee flutters now and then im not sure lol its a hard feeling to explain. Im up at least once a night for a pee around 3-4am which is sooo fun lol & i struggle to get comfy aswell :( i want a huge maternity pillow but they are soo expensive!! we are booking our gender scan for around 20th October aswell :) il be around 17/18wks then.

Back from my hospital appointment. Was hoping they'd tell me if they think it's not or girl at the mini scan but no luck she wouldn't even contemplate it, and no prints either :(.

Other than that I got an earful about my iron again and that I will need infusions if they don't improve. I just can't take iron supplements! :(. Other bits were off as well but nothing I can do about it. Have also been referred to physio and my Gestational Diabetes test has been booked for December. I knew it was coming but I hate it.

Back from my hospital appointment. Was hoping they'd tell me if they think it's not or girl at the mini scan but no luck she wouldn't even contemplate it, and no prints either :(.

Other than that I got an earful about my iron again and that I will need infusions if they don't improve. I just can't take iron supplements! :(. Other bits were off as well but nothing I can do about it. Have also been referred to physio and my Gestational Diabetes test has been booked for December. I knew it was coming but I hate it.

Hopefully the physio will help with the sciatica. I booked my gestational diabetes test for January. It's such a pain but sure better safe then sorry. I've two type 1 diabetics in my family so I have to get it done. I didn't have it with my daughters so I'm really hoping it will be the same this time but I don't want to jinx it either! I think the consultants always get annoyed when we ask about the gender in the mini scans. I remember with my first I asked and I got such an awful look off of her. With my second we found out at 20 weeks but the consultant let it slip when I was 30 weeks then panicked asking if I already knew it was a girl. I was so tempted to say no but she looked like she wanted the ground to swallow her so I told her we knew already. But now I know they can tell on those mini scans no matter how tiny the screen is lol

Awh! Look at that baby!!

I have PCOS so I always have to have it done. Never had GD thankfully! But all throughout my last pregnancy I kept having glucose in my urine so the kept doing a blood test they do to check for diabetes also but always came back negative. Hopefully it will be the case again.
I wasn't too bothered by the sex at a but now I can't wait to know! Maybe because everyone keeps asking. The next scan seems like a lifetime away.

Awh! Look at that baby!!

I have PCOS so I always have to have it done. Never had GD thankfully! But all throughout my last pregnancy I kept having glucose in my urine so the kept doing a blood test they do to check for diabetes also but always came back negative. Hopefully it will be the case again.
I wasn't too bothered by the sex at a but now I can't wait to know! Maybe because everyone keeps asking. The next scan seems like a lifetime away.

Ah hopefully it’s the same this time around. Did you have issues with sciatica/pgp in your previous? Luckily starting physio now should help give you some relief x

Well we are all set for tomorrow even though it’s mostly for the kids I’m really really excited. Didn’t think I’d care too much but now I’m going to find out I can’t wait. Will let you all know eek!!:pink::blue:

CB8BA8AE-CC5F-4A6B-B29C-79FFD0D7C417.jpeg

Hi all. Loving the updates exciting times. We had our 12 week scan and all was looking good. Just need to wait a week or so on the blood screening results and if they are all good then we will tell our daughter, my husband wants to wait as we had a baby with Downes who passed away before. I am staying positive and cannot wait excited for the gender reveal later, loving the balloons x

image.jpg

Hi all. Loving the updates exciting times. We had our 12 week scan and all was looking good. Just need to wait a week or so on the blood screening results and if they are all good then we will tell our daughter, my husband wants to wait as we had a baby with Downes who passed away before. I am staying positive and cannot wait excited for the gender reveal later, loving the balloons x

View attachment 1067968
What a great picture! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. So sorry about your previous loss xx

Lovely scan pics.

I have my scan tomorrow, the last week
I have been feeling back to normal so of course now I’m anxious everything is ok with baby, hopefully my scan will go ok.

Eeek i have my scan tmorrow too :) what time is yours? Mine is at 10:50am :) im soo excitedddd

Lovely scan pics.

I have my scan tomorrow, the last week
I have been feeling back to normal so of course now I’m anxious everything is ok with baby, hopefully my scan will go ok.
I honestly would not worry as I was the same although am now choked full of a cold. But boobs not really sore and felt less sick. Good luck am sure it will be fine x

I've been refreshing all day to hear about the gender reveal. I just forgot if it was in America or Europe because of the time difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->