MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Oh my OH has met camelphat :) hes a bouncer at a nightclub :) i like my Dance music too hahaa.

Aww noo least its only once though! Im gettin abit nervouse now im reachin th 5/6wk mark as thts when i had my previous losses. I feel quit sick the last few days so hopin thts a good sign and im hopin tht digi is a good sign too. Il be glad when this first trimester is over

Ah amazing. I was far too excited lol

I didn’t get to see 3+ with my miscarriage so hoping it’s a good sign too. It’s shit isn’t it such a worry about everything. I’m sure you will be okay huni but il be glad to get past these next few weeks as well. Trying to be positive it’s all moving in the right direction.

Ah amazing. I was far too excited lol

I didn’t get to see 3+ with my miscarriage so hoping it’s a good sign too. It’s shit isn’t it such a worry about everything. I’m sure you will be okay huni but il be glad to get past these next few weeks as well. Trying to be positive it’s all moving in the right direction.

Ive only ever gt to a 2-3 with my last two... but ive totally skipped 2-3 this time!! Which i was soo shocked about. We are booking a private scan for 30th :) il be about 6+3wks

I got my booking in appointment today in the post, Wed 7th Aug...It’s all starting to feel real now!

I think I’m still in shock, only decided to try for a baby a few weeks ago did not expect to get pregnant first time. I’m dreading telling family as they are all of the mindset that 2 x children is enough :huh:

Gemma - try not to stress about the brown cm, totally normal, probably just baby implanting really well :)

Loving the tests shnsn!!! I literally got off my plane last night and came straight home and took a FRER. Just wanted to check it was still dark and I honestly have never seen a test like it \\:D/

There was barely a control line for almost a minute. Definitely got my dye stealer!

View attachment 1064685
Wow amazing lines there never seen it before too!

I got my booking in appointment today in the post, Wed 7th Aug...It’s all starting to feel real now!

I think I’m still in shock, only decided to try for a baby a few weeks ago did not expect to get pregnant first time. I’m dreading telling family as they are all of the mindset that 2 x children is enough :huh:
I haven’t told my family yet, i’d Just rather not hear the comments from them. X

well officially booked in for a private scan on 30th @ 7.15pm \\:D/ then got my 7wk early scan with hosp on 5th :D

Ive decided i need to tell my work tomorrow about my pregnancy, i work in a prison and as much as ive tried to hide it this week its not worth the risk anymore as i work with the prisoners constantly. The downside is once i tell work most of the folk i work with will find out ](*,) but in hopin i can maybe blab my way out of it and say i have a injury etc lol

Yeah mummyyshearer it’s crap you have to tell them so early but it’s not worth the risk. I’ve had to tell work and everyone will guess most likely as soon as I go onto restricted duties. But it’s doesnt worry me so much now, I’m tired of having to try and hide that I’m pregnant. Don’t feel like I should have too x

Yeah mummyyshearer it’s crap you have to tell them so early but it’s not worth the risk. I’ve had to tell work and everyone will guess most likely as soon as I go onto restricted duties. But it’s doesnt worry me so much now, I’m tired of having to try and hide that I’m pregnant. Don’t feel like I should have too x

Well i told the girls in my team tonight and they are all happy for me. Just need to phone my work tmorrow so they know for when i am back in monday. Im juat worried im going to jinx everything

Well i told the girls in my team tonight and they are all happy for me. Just need to phone my work tmorrow so they know for when i am back in monday. Im juat worried im going to jinx everything

Try not to worry huni it has to be done everything will be okay x

Gemma - try not to stress about the brown cm, totally normal, probably just baby implanting really well :)

Thanks I had a little bit more on and off yesterday but I do know that there’s bound to be some old blood there from the miscarriage so trying not to stress x

I wouldn’t worry too much huni everyone always has an opinion on everything it’s what you want that matters. Let them talk it won’t make the slightest bit of difference because everyone will love your baby when he or she arrives x

Told my work, my manager had a feeling i was lol waiting on them phonin me back today or over weekend with what to do on monday... my boobs are soo sore :( and is anyone else waking up during the night to pee ](*,)

Thankfully that’s one symptom I haven’t had this time. I get burning tingly feelings in them and they are definitely bigger but nowhere near as sore as last time. Just shows every pregnancy is different. Yes flip sake about two or three times some nights and still waking at stupid o clock I’m so tired! Feel really nauseous today x

Thankfully that’s one symptom I haven’t had this time. I get burning tingly feelings in them and they are definitely bigger but nowhere near as sore as last time. Just shows every pregnancy is different. Yes flip sake about two or three times some nights and still waking at stupid o clock I’m so tired! Feel really nauseous today x

Some days are better than others like ive prob said before im big chested naturally so that prob wont help. I wake just once during night and its usually around 4/5hrs after i go to sleep. Im strugglin to get up in morning aswell (although thts maybe not unusual for me :-=)

I felt sick earlier went to mc ds for lunch cos i just assumed i was hungry and was fine after but when i got hame and started doin th dishes its hit me again ](*,) hope it pisses off soon cause im going to cinema soon to see the lion king haha!

I’ve actually been the opposite I’ve managed to get some solid sleep! Usually wake up a few times during the night needing a wee but now just in the morning! Nausea is on and off, have totally lost my appetite, nothing tastes good anymore. My sense of smell is heightened so much. Boobs are bigger and sore and so tired I usually have a 20 min nap during the day! 2 days till my early scan, cannot wait!

Ohh exciting shnsn!! How far will you be when you get your scan? So far I’ve held out on booking one but it’s taking a lot of willpower. I’m on and off of the scan website all the time lol

I’ve been getting the strangest pressure today I swear I can feel my uterus pushing against my pubic bone it’s so odd and it’s probably too early for that pressure it’s not painful or anything I just feel it. Very odd. How are you ladies? Mummyyshearer hope the nausea passed enough for you to enjoy the cinema x

Ohh exciting shnsn!! How far will you be when you get your scan? So far I’ve held out on booking one but it’s taking a lot of willpower. I’m on and off of the scan website all the time lol

I’ve been getting the strangest pressure today I swear I can feel my uterus pushing against my pubic bone it’s so odd and it’s probably too early for that pressure it’s not painful or anything I just feel it. Very odd. How are you ladies? Mummyyshearer hope the nausea passed enough for you to enjoy the cinema x

It did indeed but nw im home my boobs are sore and im feelin abit sicky again :( its my wee boys 7th bday tmorro so no early bed for me ive gt loads of wrapping to do ‍♀️ Gonna maybe watch some baby hauls etc on youtube while i do it lol

It did indeed but nw im home my boobs are sore and im feelin abit sicky again :( its my wee boys 7th bday tmorro so no early bed for me ive gt loads of wrapping to do ‍♀️ Gonna maybe watch some baby hauls etc on youtube while i do it lol
sorry to jump in,my girl is 7 tomorrow aswell! x

I have the twins 6th birthday party tomorrow too! Although their actual birthday isn’t until Wednesday so just finished getting everything done for it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->