MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Team pink for me again. Delighted. Elsie will be so happy. She is desperate for a little sister. X

Congrats!

So jealous of all these little girls. 7 days until we find out and I'm starting to think I'm going to have real gender disappoint if it's another boy. :(

I'm a bit fed up with this sickness. The two times I've either tried to reduce my dose of cariban or forgotten to take it I've been so unwell :(. I'll be 20 weeks next week, I want it gone already...

Amazing how quickly they progress at this stage. Molly malone hope your sickness easies off. I still get pangs of it as well and didn’t think it lasted this long with Elsie. Usually at night and can feel so uncomfortable already. My scan showed I have an anterior placenta so hopefully it moves. How is everyone else doing? X

B3A705C6-A496-44EE-8EC4-C573B7FC98CB.jpeg 7F055CAF-53E4-4897-B8B0-0C0DCEFD95B1.jpeg

Hey ladies, pregnancy brain is in full force. I logged out of the site by accident and couldn't remember my password for this or my email to reset it lol. All sorted now. I'm 17 + 1 today. Can still feel little rolls and movements from the baby and the odd kick but that's about it. Constantly worried that I should be feeling more at this stage even though I know from the last two times that this is normal. It's mad how you stressed you can make yourself feel.

Delighted for everyone who has found out the gender! Have we had any boy reveals yet or have they all been girls? Pretty sure I'm having another girl. Well, I'm not really sure as every time I see baby when having a scan I think boy but I've convinced myself that it's just wishful thinking so I'm going with girl until told otherwise. I'll be delighted either way but a boy would just be such a different experience. Anatomy scan is 3 weeks from tomorrow.

We've been trying to decide on names. We've had the name Henry picked out from when I was pregnant with DD1 so that is still front runner with Christopher and Alexander a close second and third. Eleanor is our first choice for a girl but we also like Maggie and Lilly.

@MollyMalone sorry to hear you're still sick. Can the coombe do anything for you? I hope it goes for you asap. xx

We’re having a boy MrsHopeful! I’m the same with movement keep feeling little nudges but that’s it and I’m already starting to worry if I don’t feel him move at all when I know it’s normal at this stage.

Our eldest daughter wants to name him Alexander Henry! But my husband isn’t keen he likes William.

Congratulations to those who have found out the genders recently.

Hi ladies how has everyone been!!

I can’t believe that we are almost half way there already it seems to be flying in for me.....

Ah Molly I can’t believe your still so sick I really feel for you I had mine back for a week then it went again but I felt like crying so big hugs xx

Anyone else super organised lol??

View attachment 1071040

Yes I’m almost done too I’ve all my nappies, wipes, milk etc and everything the baby needs now all stacked in the garage that should see me through for a few months!! Thank goodness someone else is as crazy organised as I am my friends all think I’m mental lol

I’ve my 20 weeks scan on Friday as I said it’s crazy it’s here already. I literally don’t know were the time has gone x

We’re having a boy MrsHopeful! I’m the same with movement keep feeling little nudges but that’s it and I’m already starting to worry if I don’t feel him move at all when I know it’s normal at this stage.

Our eldest daughter wants to name him Alexander Henry! But my husband isn’t keen he likes William.

Congratulations to those who have found out the genders recently.

Congrats on your boy!! That's so exciting! I like William as well, it's a family name on mu husband's side but he doesn't want to use it. Love Alexander Henry together! We're thinking Henry James or Henry Eoin in memory of a late family member who's birthday is in March.

Anyone else super organised lol??

View attachment 1071040

Lol nice. I wish I was that organized. I've bought maybe 15 pieces of clothing and a few bows (hoping it's a girl) and that's about it.
We need to fully clean out our 3rd bedroom to make into the nursery... which right now is our storage room. And need to fully stock up on diapers and buy all baby things again minus car seat and crib.

Ive stil got the big stuff to get but OH mum buyin majority of it and is waitin til after xmas :) so we are just mainly buying clothes/toys/nappies etc... got 18pack of wipes soo far hahaa but can never have too many :) and will deffo get used! My mum is buying us a tin of milk every other week to help us stock up aswell. I wish i was this organised with my son but didnt really have the money back then. My OH bought this motion rocker yday aswell from mothercare half price!!

BB08EEDF-AEE2-4F12-9F70-2BB337521358.png

I feel bad now, I have NOTHING done and not planning to yet lol. Well, I got a rocker chair off someone else on Facebook for breastfeeding baby.

I am on the other hand, moving a radiator in the living room, installing a new one in a different wall and putting up an electric fireplace in one of those plaster walls with space for the TV and all that. So we'll also be getting a new bigger TV. You know... All essentials for baby's arrival *facepalm* lol

I feel bad now, I have NOTHING done and not planning to yet lol. Well, I got a rocker chair off someone else on Facebook for breastfeeding baby.

I am on the other hand, moving a radiator in the living room, installing a new one in a different wall and putting up an electric fireplace in one of those plaster walls with space for the TV and all that. So we'll also be getting a new bigger TV. You know... All essentials for baby's arrival *facepalm* lol

Making a more liveable house that makes you happy is still important.
I'm hoping we can repaint the inside of our house before baby comes..

Had our 20 week scan and she’s absolutely perfect :cloud9: I sat looking at the screen and I still can’t quite get my head around that she’s going to be here soon or that she’s actually in there growing. I really don’t think I’ve truly accepted that this is happening up until now lol feeling a little overwhelmed today but can’t wait to meet her x

972B22FD-0B29-40A9-9335-613A70C585F7.jpeg

Making a more liveable house that makes you happy is still important.
I'm hoping we can repaint the inside of our house before baby comes..

Oh I have so much to do before baby comes so I’m so envious! Having your house ready is the best thing ever. I need to redecorate upstairs but I’m procrastinating about what I want lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->