MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Aww yay glad it went well!!

We go on holiday next tuesday for a week then a few days after we come back we should hopefully have our private gender scan! Just hopin they still have appointments when i get paid on saturday to book it :)

Im feeling girl atm

Is anybody already measuring ahead?
Just had my first midwife appointment yesterday and baby's heartbeat was found exactly where it should be for 13 weeks (and 170bpm❤). But supposedly my uterus is a lot higher up already and closer to where it would be for 16 weeks. I guess just part to do with being 3rd pregnancy?

Is anybody already measuring ahead?
Just had my first midwife appointment yesterday and baby's heartbeat was found exactly where it should be for 13 weeks (and 170bpm❤). But supposedly my uterus is a lot higher up already and closer to where it would be for 16 weeks. I guess just part to do with being 3rd pregnancy?
Not had my midwife appointment yet. Last time I was always measuring ahead. Elsie was a big baby though and nearly 9 pounds. I think I show quickly as well. Am already in maternity wear and 14 weeks! Xx

Not had my midwife appointment yet. Last time I was always measuring ahead. Elsie was a big baby though and nearly 9 pounds. I think I show quickly as well. Am already in maternity wear and 14 weeks! Xx

I've just bought some maternity jeans to wear as my current ones feel so tight. I swear I had a bump starting at 10 weeks or so this time. I was never that noticable with my boys until closer to 20 weeks.

Anyone felt any movements yet?

I think ive had a few flutters but i just had quite a big pop/kick feeling ... surely 15wks is too early lol

Hey

Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet been so busy at work. Not at all Julie I think second pregnancy’s it’s normal to feel movement a bit earlier on. I’ve definitely felt her the last week or so. How are you feeling?

Not much going on with me feeling much better other than the tiredness.........had my consultant appointment on Wednesday and got to see baby again, wasn’t expecting a scan so definitely a nice shock didn’t even bring my husband with me lol but she’s looking wonderful such a change from my 12 week scan she definitely has my little girls nose. I got the go ahead to try for my homebirth which I’m absolutely delighted about. Been taken off shared consultant care and returned to MLC. So all being well this little one behaves and comes on her own we will stay at home and try a water birth. But they will let me go to 41wks + 4 before considering any intervention so fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

Little button nose <3

6D9C2C3A-C681-407F-B3AD-02FEF5075B30.jpeg

Hey

Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet been so busy at work. Not at all Julie I think second pregnancy’s it’s normal to feel movement a bit earlier on. I’ve definitely felt her the last week or so. How are you feeling?

Not much going on with me feeling much better other than the tiredness.........had my consultant appointment on Wednesday and got to see baby again, wasn’t expecting a scan so definitely a nice shock didn’t even bring my husband with me lol but she’s looking wonderful such a change from my 12 week scan she definitely has my little girls nose. I got the go ahead to try for my homebirth which I’m absolutely delighted about. Been taken off shared consultant care and returned to MLC. So all being well this little one behaves and comes on her own we will stay at home and try a water birth. But they will let me go to 41wks + 4 before considering any intervention so fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

Little button nose <3

View attachment 1069360
OMG so cute. Great news re your birth plan. X

Anyone felt any movements yet?

I think ive had a few flutters but i just had quite a big pop/kick feeling ... surely 15wks is too early lol
Hi. I think I have felt couple little movements but only noticed when lying very still and quiet. No kicks as such yet. Think sometimes more in tune and notice then. Exciting x

I thought I felt the odd fluttering but wasn't sure. You'd think I'd know considering its my third. With my second I felt him at 14 weeks and my first at 16.

But last night (and this morning) I finally felt definite kicks! So exciting. I was lying down both times though.

Also, I'm seriously considering staying team yellow. I never had the chance with my second and this is my last baby. DH is not keen so he is hoping I will change my mind until my big scan on the 31st.

Edit. I can feel the baby not only when lying down now lol.

And I forgot, we MAY have a girls name lined up but I could go off it until March lol.
I REALLY like one boys name but everyone else hates it! Including DH

Last edited:
Sooo i go on holiday tomorow and OH has shared his chesty cough with me and blocked nose....

what the hell can i take

With your first when did you first feel movement? What should i be looking out for? I have no idea what to expect lol xxx

Sooo i go on holiday tomorow and OH has shared his chesty cough with me and blocked nose....

what the hell can i take
I had it too and just took paracetamol to ease headaches. Not sure can take anything else. Hope you have a nice holiday xx

With your first when did you first feel movement? What should i be looking out for? I have no idea what to expect lol xxx
Hard to describe can feel like little bubbles to start with and hard to distinguish from normal stomach digestion x

I had it too and just took paracetamol to ease headaches. Not sure can take anything else. Hope you have a nice holiday xx

I've been sick too and there's pretty much nothing you can take. Been living off of halls and hot drinks to sooth my throat. :(

JAM- It is hard to notice at the beginning... just feels like little flutters that you could mistake for something else. With my first two I had an anterior placenta and didn't feel noticeable movement until almost 20 weeks.

I was 20 weeks with my first and felt like being nudged, i never got that bubble feeling.

2nd baby was 16 weeks and this one i don’t know if I’ve felt movement or not keep thinking I feel something but nothing definite.

I have my gender scan on Sunday :)

Yo be honest, for me at first I find it hard to know if it's baby or gas haha. I was only sure at 16 weeks with my first because it happened during the scan too and I could clearly see the kick.

This time I've been unsure until it was obvious kicks. Last night I could feel a couple of the very strong ones from the outside but it's not constant ish movement yet.

Going back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks on sick leave. I'm feeling much better (second week I also had pharyngitis on top of everything else) but I'm kind of dreading it too....

Yo be honest, for me at first I find it hard to know if it's baby or gas haha. I was only sure at 16 weeks with my first because it happened during the scan too and I could clearly see the kick.

This time I've been unsure until it was obvious kicks. Last night I could feel a couple of the very strong ones from the outside but it's not constant ish movement yet.

Going back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks on sick leave. I'm feeling much better (second week I also had pharyngitis on top of everything else) but I'm kind of dreading it too....
Poor you. Hopefully you are on the mend. I have felt really sick again all day today and everything tastes funny so have come to bed for an early night. I thought at 15.5 weeks I would be over morning sickness. Definitely don’t remember feeling like this when I was pregnant with my daughter. Maybe you just forget though!
Lillyfleur enjoy the gender scan! Xx

Heeey sorry completely forgot to reply haha!

well i gt by on paracetamol/soothers & a nasal inhaler . I stil have my cough but i think the weather here is helping!

with my first i didnt feel movements til just after 20wks roughly.. this time im sure since last week ive felt th odd flutter/bubble pop thts deffo comin frm baby...

got our gender scan next Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->