MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Amazing how quickly they progress at this stage. Molly malone hope your sickness easies off. I still get pangs of it as well and didn’t think it lasted this long with Elsie. Usually at night and can feel so uncomfortable already. My scan showed I have an anterior placenta so hopefully it moves. How is everyone else doing? X

View attachment 1070970 View attachment 1070972
Absolutely beautiful x

I feel bad now, I have NOTHING done and not planning to yet lol. Well, I got a rocker chair off someone else on Facebook for breastfeeding baby.

I am on the other hand, moving a radiator in the living room, installing a new one in a different wall and putting up an electric fireplace in one of those plaster walls with space for the TV and all that. So we'll also be getting a new bigger TV. You know... All essentials for baby's arrival *facepalm* lol
Lol it all will help to feel organised! Can I ask if it is expensive to move a radiator? We need to do the same in a bedroom.

18 weeks today! Still not feeling much kicks, just the odd one maybe once or twice a day. I am feeling when the baby rolls more intensely which is brilliant. I'm so glad that DD1 is off all this week for midterm. Not that I'll get much rest but I won't have to walk in the rain if I don't have to lol! Back in the hospital on Wednesday to see the consultant and have a mini scan. 2 weeks and 2 days until the anatomy scan! Think I'm the last one to have it in this group lol. DD1 is pretty adamant now that it's a girl. Just can't wait to find out!

My 20wk scan isnt til 4th Nov :) ive also been told il have a growth scan at 28wks along with a consultant appointment due to me being on fertility treatment to fall pregnant so its just a routine appointment and they might just see me the once and sign me off :)

There seems to be a lot of girls in this group! Congrats everyone!!

I have my anatomy scan on Thursday but I'm still set on not finding out the gender, much to my DH's dismay. Lol. I'm loving not knowing so far, feeling the kicks and movements and wondering. Baby seems to respond to DH's voice a lot, maybe because it's deep, but goes crazy when he is beside me talking! I told him the other night and you could feel he was feeling emotional (he had his hand on my belly to feel it).

In relation to he rad. Omg! The mess! It's done now but not 100% finished because we told the plumber to leave the cosmetic bit for the person we have lined up to install the TV wall and fireplace.
The original plumber quoted us 350 euro for everything (minus new rad that we bought ourselves). But he then told me he wasn't coming until next year! So I got someone else and between his fee and the material it ended up costing 400 euro ish (minus rad). The rad we wanted was between 450/500 here in Ireland but I got it from Amazon and used parcel motel so it was 250 instead which is brilliant!
I'd say it will depend to how far you are moving it, if your pipes are in the wall or floor. Etc. Ours were inside the wall but had to go through 3 corners an quite a distance too to get it to where I wanted it.

This was my living room on Friday night. I ended up having to help the plumber at one point!

I don't have them up but this was the old rad (where the fireplace will go and this is the new vertical one.

IMG_20191028_103924.jpg IMG_20191028_103904.jpg

OMG! I can’t believe haven’t posted in here! Total baby brain. We had our 20 week scan on 21st October and we’re team :pink: too. All was fine although madam was very lazy haha. After 3 attempts she got all her measurements and all seemed well. Under consultant care with further scans booked for 28, 32 and 36 weeks with a view to be induced at 39 weeks. Bit gutted as wanted a boy but it is what it is. She’s healthy and that’s what matters.

AD08CC91-3CD0-423D-8141-24C63DBF2C10.jpeg 146474D1-3100-45E6-975F-52DEDE88EF10.jpeg

Had my big scan this morning. Didn't find out the sex but let DH keep looking at the screen during bladder checks, etc. Now he keeps saying he is sure it is a girl but I don't think they really showed that area anyway since she wasn't looking for the gender but it's annoying me a bit in case he is right it will feel like less of a surprise lol.

Forgot to mentioned that they said I have a low placenta. She was nearly positive that it was going to go up as the pregnancy progresses and not to worry. I hope she is right because I really don't want a C section if I can help it.

IMG_20191031_084606.jpg IMG_20191031_121902.jpg

Had my big scan this morning. Didn't find out the sex but let DH keep looking at the screen during bladder checks, etc. Now he keeps saying he is sure it is a girl but I don't think they really showed that area anyway since she wasn't looking for the gender but it's annoying me a bit in case he is right it will feel like less of a surprise lol.

Forgot to mentioned that they said I have a low placenta. She was nearly positive that it was going to go up as the pregnancy progresses and not to worry. I hope she is right because I really don't want a C section if I can help it.

View attachment 1071752 View attachment 1071754
Gorgeous - am going for my scan at 4.10 this afternoon. Cant wait to see baby again, was told at a private gender scan at 17 weeks i have a anterior placenta but again it can move, will see what they say today xx

Congratulations to those who have found out the genders!

View attachment 1071752 View attachment 1071754
Gorgeous pics! I don't think they do show that area when they know you're team yellow so don't mind your husband lol!

I had another appointment on Wednesday with the consultant. Blood pressure is no longer high due to the tablets but it's still not consistent so I've to go back in 2 weeks for another blood pressure series then to my GP 2 weeks after that, then back to the consultant 2 weeks after that. I'll be sick of the place before baby arrives lol. Also have an appointment in another hospital for a cardiac check due to my history. So lot's of appointments between now and Christmas. Scan is in 9 days so I'm counting down to that!

All was well with the 20 week scan for me. She confirmed anterior placenta so hopefully that moves. Currently chilling in Abu Dhabi on our last holiday as a 3!

Glad to hear everyones scans went well :) ive gt my 20wk scan tomorrow night. We went and bought our pram today! Yet somehow doesnt seem real haha i stil cnt get my head around that im going to have a wee girl soon!!

63826AF6-7B0F-490E-90AB-56A10D071A90.jpeg

OMG I swear you make me feel so unprepared!!! Hahahaha. Lovely pram!!

hahaa! Suprisinly i feel quite unprepared aswell... maibly cause we havent started gutting/paintin our spare room yet :/ thanks! It was just out blue that we bought it or least his mum bought us it we only went looking but we all fell in love with this one so she just paid for it there and then. Luckily the shop order it but they do it so it wont arrive til 3wks before im due. So saves us having to store it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"