MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Yo be honest, for me at first I find it hard to know if it's baby or gas haha. I was only sure at 16 weeks with my first because it happened during the scan too and I could clearly see the kick.

This time I've been unsure until it was obvious kicks. Last night I could feel a couple of the very strong ones from the outside but it's not constant ish movement yet.

Going back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks on sick leave. I'm feeling much better (second week I also had pharyngitis on top of everything else) but I'm kind of dreading it too....
Hope work went okay today huni. It’s pants I’ve started feeling really sick again this week. Raging I thought it was going away

I still get the off nausea. And im still dry heaving on a morning but its been about a week now since i was actually sick so it’s definitely getting better. My midwife said some women get it all the way #-o i feel like i have really popped over night!! 16 weeks tomorrow yay! Xx

Having a little boy :cloud9:
Eeeek that's so exciting!! Congratulations! Are you shocked or did you have a feeling at all that it was a boy? I've two girls as well. At the start I thought boy but now I think it's probably another girl. Anatomy scan is in 5 weeks!

I've been quiet for a while. Kids are constantly sick with a cold or bug so I haven't had a minute. I'm on blood pressure tablets now already. I've been at the hospital 4 times in a just over a month but they seem happy enough with me now. Back in 3 weeks. Anatomy scan is on the 11th November so I'm counting down to that. I have started to feel the baby move but mainly only at night when I'm lying down. 15 +2 today. It seriously feels like it is dragging. I'm not sure if it's just the time of year but I feel so aware of how far along I am. Can't wait for November as we have so many things on that I'll hopefully be distracted. Morning sickness is gone but since I have a cough it activates my gag reflex so I'm still getting sick a lot. Think I'm slowly getting some energy back so yay!

Eeeek that's so exciting!! Congratulations! Are you shocked or did you have a feeling at all that it was a boy? I've two girls as well. At the start I thought boy but now I think it's probably another girl. Anatomy scan is in 5 weeks!

We were convinced it was a boy! That’s why he we had to find out (didn’t find out with the girls) I just wanted it confirmed it was a boy, I wasn’t suprised at all when the sonographer said boy.

it’a very strange being able to buy blue clothes and not just yellow/grey.

MrsHopeful - Glad you’re getting some energy back

Anybody starting to think of names?
I'm a planner and like having atleast two choices picked out for each gender for when we find out. But I'm having such a hard time with boys names...
Girls are narrowed down to either Brooklyn Elle B----(last name) or Alison Elle B----
For boys I have a list of choices but can't figure out which for first vs middle, etc. Any suggestions?
Oliver, Greyson, Emmet, Asher, Landon.

Our current boys are Logan and Elliot.

Congrats!!! Your first was a boy wasn't it??

Im feeling much better now thankfully! Still on sickness meds though and trying to work from home and taking it easier more.
Not sure if I mentioned but I bought a robot vacuum a few weeks ago and it was a God send!! Im a but OCD sometimes with cleaning and have cream tiles in the hallway and kitchen.
I'd say the robot is probably saving my marriage since I could vacuum the downstairs twice a day anymore lol.

Also loving feeling baby. He/she seems to.get hiccups everyday which is so so cute!!

No names yet. I want to Tristan for a bit but DH HATES it with a passion. I keep referring to baby as Tristan (I think it's another boy) just in case it sticks lol, but I think I'm fighting a losing battle here.

For a girls we are considering Sofia or Sophia Isabelle or Rose and calling her Sophie, or maybe Emily...not sure tbh.

How's everyone else doing?

I can’t wait to feel movement!! We (well me lol) have 2 names for each picked out. We find out in 19 days at our gender reveal. Nearly everyone is saying boy lol xxx

Congrats!!! Your first was a boy wasn't it??

Im feeling much better now thankfully! Still on sickness meds though and trying to work from home and taking it easier more.
Not sure if I mentioned but I bought a robot vacuum a few weeks ago and it was a God send!! Im a but OCD sometimes with cleaning and have cream tiles in the hallway and kitchen.
I'd say the robot is probably saving my marriage since I could vacuum the downstairs twice a day anymore lol.

Also loving feeling baby. He/she seems to.get hiccups everyday which is so so cute!!

No names yet. I want to Tristan for a bit but DH HATES it with a passion. I keep referring to baby as Tristan (I think it's another boy) just in case it sticks lol, but I think I'm fighting a losing battle here.

For a girls we are considering Sofia or Sophia Isabelle or Rose and calling her Sophie, or maybe Emily...not sure tbh.

How's everyone else doing?
How far along are you? Am 17 weeks not really feeling full on movements consistently yet just little ones now and again. I love your names. Have my gender scan on Saturday but husband says he wants a surprise now!

I'm 18 weeks and some days now. I started feeling them at 16 ish I think,have to look back on my posts lol, but not consistent. Now I feel them throughout the day.

Finding out at 9.30 today whether team pink or blue. My other half wants a surprise now though so am going to have to ask them to write it down! Just want a healthy baby so will be happy either way! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->