MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Hi! Haven't been here in a while. 25 weeks this week and so far managing to not want to find out baby's gender. I'm still getting a lot of stick from EVERYONE about it though haha.

Hips are getting worse, Im exhausted and still on cariban (very small dose now) but I tried to do away with it and didnt manage. I don't know how I will end up in March though, I can't stop eating!!!! And only every want sweets or junk food! It's so bad!

I have my next antenatal appointment next week and my diabetes test on the 17th. I hope it's negative or Christmas won't be the same!
And this was bump on Sunday.

You are looking so neat. Gorgeous. Hopefully your diabetes test comes back good. I have started getting quite sore back and groin pain. Will mention to midwife next week not sure there is much that can be done. I am quite tired too so wondering if my thyroid medication needs altered or maybe iron. Will see. Can’t even be bothered Xmas shopping and I am normally all over it. Hope everyone else doing ok? X

I've been doing pretty good. Starting to get pretty bad hip pain some days which sucks this early.. but not a whole lot I can do about it I guess. And my anatomy scan is this upcoming Monday which I'm looking forward too.

Well i got urine test results today and told i have Group B Strep which explains why im feeling abit sore and itchy ... they reckon ive had it since start of my pregnancy as my first lot of urine sample that was sent off came back contaminated.

I now most likely wont get antibotics til monday by time my GP writes them up... anyone else ever had it?? Should I get my partner seen to see if he needs treated??

Well i got urine test results today and told i have Group B Strep which explains why im feeling abit sore and itchy ... they reckon ive had it since start of my pregnancy as my first lot of urine sample that was sent off came back contaminated.

I now most likely wont get antibotics til monday by time my GP writes them up... anyone else ever had it?? Should I get my partner seen to see if he needs treated??

They actually give you antibiotics for it now? Weird how it's so different based on where you live.
Here in Canada they don't do antibiotics until you're in labour or waters have broken for Strep B. I had it last time with my son and am positive right now this time. About 25% of pregnant women test positive so it's not considered a big deal.

They actually give you antibiotics for it now? Weird how it's so different based on where you live.
Here in Canada they don't do antibiotics until you're in labour or waters have broken for Strep B. I had it last time with my son and am positive right now this time. About 25% of pregnant women test positive so it's not considered a big deal.

yeah got prescribed 7 days antibotics... turns out i also have thrush! Woke up yday morning with a small amount of blood nothing when i wiped etc so wasnt too concerned so went upto triage and the doctor had a look and said she could see a small amount of thrush that had irritated me and caused th smal bleed. So on cream etc for that aswell. She was really active etc so i knew i had nothing to really worry about

How’s everyone doing? Can’t believe that’s me 24 weeks. Bloods show need iron tablets. So am hoping they might give me more energy. X

Hey ladies feels like a lifetime since I’ve been on! Just been so so busy with work and getting ready for Christmas. Glad you got the strep early mummyshearer at least it will be sorted out quickly.

Postitve2019 yeah the iron tablets usually work a treat such a relief getting to 24 weeks......

Very little going on with me have had a horrible cold but feeling a little better today. Really feeling the need to slow down a bit now definitely getting tired again and a few aches and pains but otherwise can’t complain. Fundal height was measured on Wednesday and I’m on 90th centile. Have my first growth scan on Wednesday 18th so hoping she’s not a big heffer :shock: counting down the weeks until I start my leave before my maternity kicks in......... only five working weeks left it’s really going in quickly. Hope everyone is doing great xx

Hey ladies feels like a lifetime since I’ve been on! Just been so so busy with work and getting ready for Christmas. Glad you got the strep early mummyshearer at least it will be sorted out quickly.

Postitve2019 yeah the iron tablets usually work a treat such a relief getting to 24 weeks......

Very little going on with me have had a horrible cold but feeling a little better today. Really feeling the need to slow down a bit now definitely getting tired again and a few aches and pains but otherwise can’t complain. Fundal height was measured on Wednesday and I’m on 90th centile. Have my first growth scan on Wednesday 18th so hoping she’s not a big heffer :shock: counting down the weeks until I start my leave before my maternity kicks in......... only five working weeks left it’s really going in quickly. Hope everyone is doing great xx

yay glad your doing well :) ive finished my antibotics so im guessing my nxt midwife app on 23rd she will tlk to me more about the whole strep thing as people i knw keep tellin me il get antibotics in labour aswell but not been told that frm midwife etc but wil see :) i have a growth scan on 31st :) just because i was on clomid/fertility treatment. Shes more and more active now aswell but i feel hugeeee!! Im up and down with my energy levels. I dnt start maternity til end of feb :( ageees away yet lol

Anybody else having crazy hormone/emotions? I'm getting so emotional lately. :( Yesterday I was just so exhausted and at my last nerve between my boys and our dog. I had to call in sick to work. I just couldn't deal with the stress of that and angry customers. ](*,) Went out today by myself for a haircut though which was a nice little break.
I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow. Still have such a small bump.

20191210_163419.jpg

Anybody else having crazy hormone/emotions? I'm getting so emotional lately. :( Yesterday I was just so exhausted and at my last nerve between my boys and our dog. I had to call in sick to work. I just couldn't deal with the stress of that and angry customers. ](*,) Went out today by myself for a haircut though which was a nice little break.
I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow. Still have such a small bump.

View attachment 1074706
Don’t be hard on yourself think we will all hit the wall at some point! It’s hard working, already having a wee one and being pregnant I hear you! I am just trying to count down to Christmas and then maternity leave in February. Lovely to see everyone’s bumps. You are looking lovely. If one ☝️ more person asks if I’m sure there is only 1 in there I may get done for assault

Yeah I feel huge too! Still kind of fitting into pre-pregnancy stretchy jeans but barely. Got a pair of maternity jeans but they are a bit big still around the bump so can be a bit annoying. I'm 24+ 5 today. Had an appointment yesterday with mini scan and all looks well. He's such a little kicker! Have an appointment next week for a fetal heart scan due to my history and the consultant said they might give an estimate on his weight then which is exciting! Feeling so drained this week as the girls have been sick all week and I'm not 100% either. But sure it's nearly Christmas so lots of excitement about!

Hi ladies
I’m lurking on this thread as I was originally on it with my last pregnancy, have just found out I’m pregnant again! I’ve downloaded pregnancy apps again and it had my old data saved and said I should be 27 weeks!! Wow, seems like time has flown by! Hope you are all doing great. X

Hi ladies
I’m lurking on this thread as I was originally on it with my last pregnancy, have just found out I’m pregnant again! I’ve downloaded pregnancy apps again and it had my old data saved and said I should be 27 weeks!! Wow, seems like time has flown by! Hope you are all doing great. X

Oh I am so so happy to hear that! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months huni. Defo keep in touch. I’ve thought about you wondering how you are doing...... what a lovely Christmas present x

How’s everyone doing?? You all set for Christmas?

Can’t believe 3rd tri is here already. I had my first growth scan on Wednesday and she’s estimating around 2lb 6! Sitting on the 80th percentile so feeling a bit nervous about that lol

How’s everyone doing?? You all set for Christmas?

Can’t believe 3rd tri is here already. I had my first growth scan on Wednesday and she’s estimating around 2lb 6! Sitting on the 80th percentile so feeling a bit nervous about that lol

All set for Christmas. Can't believe it's two days away! Had the baby's heart scan last week and it went grand. No flags of anything wrong but they are going to check again when I'm 34 weeks. They estimated baby is about 1lb 8 which just almost in the middle range for 26 weeks. He was measuring just below average on 20 week scan so he's growing steadily. My 1st was 6lb 4 and my second was 7lb 11 so I'm just assuming he'll be over 8lbs!

Hope you're all keeping well!

Hi ladies
Hope everything goes well for you. Xx

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I was absolutely wrecked was in bed by 8:30pm lol

Best thing was we got to see our gorgeous little woman on Christmas Eve best present ever. They estimated her as being nearly 2lb 11 so tons of growth in a week. She looks wonderful :cloud9:

DE66E1CD-8F3A-44F6-899A-87915184C580.jpeg FD147BDE-6516-4E75-8422-0902305A448A.jpeg

Happy new years girls! I can't believe I'll be back in work next week . I think I'll try to stick it out a couple of weeks then be signed off.
I still have issues with my pelvic area and hips but it's been much better since I've been home. I'm not sure how I'll cope back in work.

This is my 30 week bump. I was planning on wearing the playsuit I wore for my work Christmas party about a month ago but it was not happening!!! Thankfully I found THE ONE dress that did allow for bump.

Happy new years girls! I can't believe I'll be back in work next week . I think I'll try to stick it out a couple of weeks then be signed off.
I still have issues with my pelvic area and hips but it's been much better since I've been home. I'm not sure how I'll cope back in work.

This is my 30 week bump. I was planning on wearing the playsuit I wore for my work Christmas party about a month ago but it was not happening!!! Thankfully I found THE ONE dress that did allow for bump.

Looking gorgeous. Happy New Year. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->