MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Best of luck today!!! Can't wait to hear all about this baby arrival! X

Baby Henry arrived at 7:22am this morning weighing 7lbs 2oz!! my waters broke at home at half 4 and contractions started at half 5 so went to the hospital for 6am. Induction was booked for half 6 but they brought me to assessment and checked the baby's heart rate and did the checks. I was only 1cm so they left me there. Half an hour later I was 2cm then I started feeling the baby bare down. The brought me down to delivery, got the hubby in the room and I went from 2-10cm with baby in arms in 9 minutes! luckily no stitches although I felt like I needed them. I will upload a picture when I'm home which fingers crossed will be tomorrow!

Baby Henry arrived at 7:22am this morning weighing 7lbs 2oz!! my waters broke at home at half 4 and contractions started at half 5 so went to the hospital for 6am. Induction was booked for half 6 but they brought me to assessment and checked the baby's heart rate and did the checks. I was only 1cm so they left me there. Half an hour later I was 2cm then I started feeling the baby bare down. The brought me down to delivery, got the hubby in the room and I went from 2-10cm with baby in arms in 9 minutes! luckily no stitches although I felt like I needed them. I will upload a picture when I'm home which fingers crossed will be tomorrow!
Congratulations so happy for you. The Labour was amazingly quick!! Well done you. Xx

Congrats!!

Congrats :D

Yay Congratulations! That was amazingly quick!! Hope your keeping well x

Lost track now is that everyone had their wee bundles of joy? Loving being with my girls but very tiring as Iris has got night and day mixed up!! Anyone else having this issue? Xx

6D8BB7FA-AD02-4EC6-A199-06570C3169EE.jpeg

Lost track now is that everyone had their wee bundles of joy? Loving being with my girls but very tiring as Iris has got night and day mixed up!! Anyone else having this issue? Xx

View attachment 1080596

Awwhh so cute.

To be honest I'm still in the newborn bubble where time doesn't exist lol, one good thing about this lockdown I guess.

All Emily does is sleep and is permalatched on the boob. We cosleep too so I know I wake up once at night to switch sides and then early morning again before we are actually up for the day. She doesn't like being away from the boob at all so cries soon after my husband picks her up. But I'm trying to enjoy it as she is my last baby and I know it's temporary, fourth trimester and all that.

Finally going to be my turn soon.
No contractions yet, but my waters are leaking. It happened this way with my last and it was about 20 hours after my waters went to when he was born. So if it follows the same pattern, should hopefully have a baby today. :)

Finally going to be my turn soon.
No contractions yet, but my waters are leaking. It happened this way with my last and it was about 20 hours after my waters went to when he was born. So if it follows the same pattern, should hopefully have a baby today. :)
How exciting. All the best and keep us posted. Xx

Awwhh so cute.

To be honest I'm still in the newborn bubble where time doesn't exist lol, one good thing about this lockdown I guess.

All Emily does is sleep and is permalatched on the boob. We cosleep too so I know I wake up once at night to switch sides and then early morning again before we are actually up for the day. She doesn't like being away from the boob at all so cries soon after my husband picks her up. But I'm trying to enjoy it as she is my last baby and I know it's temporary, fourth trimester and all that.
I’m trying to enjoy it too for the same reason. Unless I win the lottery and then I may hire a surrogate and nanny! Lol. I think the longest Iris goes through the night is 2 ish hours max. She sleeps longer through the day so am trying to nap then but it’s hard. It won’t last forever though. Hopefully she turns it round soon. Glad to hear you and wee Emily are doing well. Xx

Alison Elle was born at 4:43pm April 5th.
7lbs 6oz and a pretty eventful birth.

My plan was to birth in the tub at our birth center but I had to get the antibiotics for GBS+. During the second dose my midwives couldn't get my vien to place the IV so they sent us to the hospital to get the IV and antibiotics done. Shortly after I went into full active labour and she decided it was time to come right then and there. They literally just wheeled me into a birth room about 5 minutes before she came, after only 3 pushes.
I'll post a picture later on.

My plan was to birth in the tub at our birth center but I had to get the antibiotics for GBS+. During the second dose my midwives couldn't get my vien to place the IV so they sent us to the hospital to get the IV and antibiotics done. Shortly after I went into full active labour and she decided it was time to come right then and there. They literally just wheeled me into a birth room about 5 minutes before she came, after only 3 pushes.

congratulations :)

Huge congratulations so glad you are both ok xx

Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back