MARCH-MALLOWS 2020

Try and distract yourself for the next hour or so easier said than done!

Is anyone else absolutely huge? I know it’s all bloating but jeez! I’m back to work on Wednesday and if this doesn’t go down I don’t know how il hide it. Of course this week it’s going to be really hot so can’t get away with wearing something over. I’m really small in stature and build so it so flipping obvious. May go and buy some floaty tops today x

I feel low as I don’t know what today. My boobs are nowhere near as tender and I just about managed to convince myself this pregnancy is gonna fail like the last one did. I’m in the time frame that baby past last time and the first time so feeling really low and anxious now. 10 days until scan day.......

I don’t really have any symptoms at all, breasts are hardly tender no nausea! With my eldest daughter I didn’t get nausea until 6 weeks and with my youngest I never got it at all.

Shnsn - hope your scan goes well

Thank you
Scan is at 2.30pm and time is dragging! I always worry about ectopic but I have heard that pain with that will get worse rather than come and go and you would know because of the amount of pain. Still these odd pains here and there don’t help.

Ive had a ectopic and was around the 6wk mark i had severe pain down my hip/leg i couldnt walk. Took the hosp 3 days tho to scan me and find out that it was ectopic! Spent 5 days in hosp luckily my body absorbed it so i didnt need th operation.

I feel abit more positive again today although i hvent felt as sick last couple days. My boobs are stil achy but thts really it. Stil more tired than usual nw and again to point i had to take a nap yday.. & day before...

I feel low as I don’t know what today. My boobs are nowhere near as tender and I just about managed to convince myself this pregnancy is gonna fail like the last one did. I’m in the time frame that baby past last time and the first time so feeling really low and anxious now. 10 days until scan day.......

I know the feeling im in the time frame of my last miscarriage so im all over the place. Ive gt 8 days til my private scan and hope i make it! I looked bck on my app and was bang on 6wks my last miscarriage was confirmed so i think if i make it past friday il maybe settle slightly til my scan

Try and distract yourself for the next hour or so easier said than done!

Is anyone else absolutely huge? I know it’s all bloating but jeez! I’m back to work on Wednesday and if this doesn’t go down I don’t know how il hide it. Of course this week it’s going to be really hot so can’t get away with wearing something over. I’m really small in stature and build so it so flipping obvious. May go and buy some floaty tops today x

I dnt feel huge but i do have slight bloat as my work trousers are abit tight to point my button poppd this morning #-o

I know the feeling im in the time frame of my last miscarriage so im all over the place. Ive gt 8 days til my private scan and hope i make it! I looked bck on my app and was bang on 6wks my last miscarriage was confirmed so i think if i make it past friday il maybe settle slightly til my scan
It’s awful isn’t it.
My problem is baby passed about 6/7 weeks but the mc didn’t start until 11+5 :(

Good luck x

It’s awful isn’t it.
My problem is baby passed about 6/7 weeks but the mc didn’t start until 11+5 :(

Good luck x

Oh no, i think my baby passed around 4/5wk mark but didnt pass til 6wks as the scan just showed a empty sac. Fingers crossed we get through this awful trimester [-o<

I’ve had the scan today, all went well at 5weeks 5 days saw the heartbeat too. Feel so much better and the nausea on the way home was horrendous dunno if that’s just in my head because everything is confirmed and well.
Still have the hip pain but it’s deffo not an ectopic.

EE8D06D6-DE30-4F08-A344-2B972A051AD3.jpeg F30FC64C-4508-4D78-8550-1AFFDD6C4593.jpeg

Shnsn so amazing!! I’m sure your delighted xx

Yaaay glad everything is ok!! A week tomorrow til mine \\:D/ but i just know its going to drag :( wish i had booked it for the saturday instead but me bein smart thinkin id see more at 6+4 instead of 6+1 lol :roll:

It’s so hard when you reach the stage were you previously lost. The 5-7 week stage is such a vulnerable period and I really struggle sometimes but you can only take it day by day huni. But try and remember this is a completely different little embie and there is absolutely no reason why it shouldn’t work out. X

So I have my scan booked for next Thursday. Il be 7+4 going by dates but expect to be a couple of days behind as I think ovulation was CD 16/17

Just need to make it there x

So I have my scan booked for next Thursday. Il be 7+4 going by dates but expect to be a couple of days behind as I think ovulation was CD 16/17

Just need to make it there x
When waiting for next week it seems like ages away! I was 5+5 and everything was clear via abdominal scan, I was thinking I may need an internal one but that wasn’t the case. It’s so hard waiting I think it’s harder than the 2 week wait.

Well I caved :blush: those niggly pains on my right hand side and the spotting I had, well I mentioned to my friend who’s a midwife tonight and of course she said you need to get checked to make sure it’s in the right place. 15mins later I had a scan booked and its tomorrow morning at half 11. I nearly don’t want to look and get them to just say it’s in the right place hopefully and then leave again I don’t think I want to know anything else just yet or is that being silly. X

Well I caved :blush: those niggly pains on my right hand side and the spotting I had, well I mentioned to my friend who’s a midwife tonight and of course she said you need to get checked to make sure it’s in the right place. 15mins later I had a scan booked and its tomorrow morning at half 11. I nearly don’t want to look and get them to just say it’s in the right place hopefully and then leave again I don’t think I want to know anything else just yet or is that being silly. X

Awww ul need to let us knw hw u get on! Im sure you will be fine though :) a week today til my scan u’s are makin me jealous lol wish it was sooner. & no u can ask not to see anything until they know everything is ok, they asked me with my last miscarriage (before they confirmed it) if i wanted my screen turned off or if i wanted to see. And even tho i knew th outcome i stil looked‍♀️

Awww ul need to let us knw hw u get on! Im sure you will be fine though :) a week today til my scan u’s are makin me jealous lol wish it was sooner. & no u can ask not to see anything until they know everything is ok, they asked me with my last miscarriage (before they confirmed it) if i wanted my screen turned off or if i wanted to see. And even tho i knew th outcome i stil looked‍♀️

I will! Il be leaving in an hour, so will let yous know how I get on as soon as I get back x

I’m still having the right sided pain but I know it’s in the right place, had I not had the scan i’d be sick with worry. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->