March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

MsC ignore above post from me re dream feeds. It seems Noah read it. He's on his second feed since 7pm. WTF?!?! Must be a growth wonder spurt week xxx

Waula, in their usual fashion, F seems to be joining N and is having a bit of a spurt too, upped her feeds the last day or 2 by about 50%, suddenly feels like i'm non-stop feeding again!

Yay, a 4.5 stretch again, and I was asleep for 3 hours of it!!

MsC - sorry no advice from me as that woul be a great night!!!

Feeding...again... Lozza I hope you're sleeping!!!! X

Sleeping? Me? No. After the 4.5 stretch we're up every hour. The first time really just to burp, but I think he's so used to being fed everytime he wakes that was the only way to get him back off - then I stupidly fell asleep while feeding so have created an ongoing wind problem which is reoccurring every hour :dohh: cosleeping us not for windy babies@!

I also think we're going to have to move his cot down a level already since he's pulled himself to standing 3 times today, the last time lasting for nearly a minute! I don't know what's wrong with him!!! Worried he'll do it in the cot, lean over and topple out. Gutted though as its currently the perfect height to put him down and be able to lean in and shush. If we lower it he'll probably wake up before we get to the mattress, that's the problem we have with the travel cot :shrug:

What's N doing up in the middle of the night?!!

Lozza if he's pulling up you definitely need to move the cot to the low setting for safety! Its going to be a right pain for settling him. Imagine, but not falling out is more important. Its no wonder he doesn't sleep well with all the physical development he's doing! x

Ha, I know. He tried to climb the stairs this morning.fortunately only with his hands, and obviously I'm behind him ready to catch him. We've not bought any child safety stuff so need an amazon spending spree this weekend!

Waula - hope you got some more sleep!

Lozza, sounds like having super baby for a son is hard work! Dharma is currently lay in her Moses basket having a conversation with her feet :haha:

Waula, growth wonder spurt week :rofl: I think there may be a sleep regression attached to that too :haha:

Dharma had some baby corn, cucumber and tomato at lunch today. She's just doing a whole lot of sucking, not any eating. I guess that's normal :shrug: she just gets SO frustrated when she drops things. We are going to buy a high chair from Ikea tomorrow as we are currently 'feeding' her in her swing chair!

Al's doing some casual bar work for a friend tonight so me and Dee are home alone. I hope she goes down easily- bedtimes are Al's domain usually!

Waula-emera- hope the growth spurts don't last too long and they start sleeping again!

Loo - sounds like she is getting some good things to eat, sucking she will get the flavor and start eating it when she is ready. We have the dropping thing going on too.

I am so excited this morning, she slept from about 8:30-2:30 with only a little thrashing around 9:00 but she didn't wake up! That is the longest she has ever slept! It was amazing, I ended up sleeping around ten so almost had a whole five hours. It has probably been a year since that has happened, I had to get up to use the bathroom multiple times a night while pregnant. She woke up every two hours after that but that's fine, I feel pretty good this morning. Now I am just waiting for her to poo again and hoping for no blood in it today, that was a bit gross but since she is otherwise fine I'm not too worried, the nurse on call yesterday said as long as it doesn't happen more this weekend and she is fine with no temp to just call the pediatrian on Monday to let him know.
Also exciting is I fit into my old jeans! Sure they are a bit tighter and have a bit of a belly on top but they still fit. Relieved as I didn't want to have to go shopping for new pants, I hate clothes and shoe shopping. Okay, done with my cup of tea time to dance around the kitchen with d to celebrate the good night. Thanks for listening to my complaints, quite possible will get no sleep tomorrow again but until then so happy!

Lozza - glad you had an okay stretch in the beginning. I can't imagine trying to baby proof yet you have quite the little monkey, trying to tackle the stairs already! Seems like all the moving would make him tired out. Hope you have a decent night tonight.

Sillysmiles - yay!! That's a good stretch! We were away last night, didn't have a clock in the room but it felt like an ok night. I've no idea if it was.

I think he might have a tooth poking through? Something feels sharp but he won't let me look.

Unfortunately all the activity doesn't wear him out!

Something feels sharp on your boob???! Ouchie!!!!!!!!!

SillySmiles, that's great! Let's hope it's the start of a pattern!

I didn't want to post this on fb, but I have just found out that my best friends who were ttc for 18 months, and finally fell pregnant 9 months ago have just given birth to a baby girl who only lived for 19 hours. It is such a terrible thing to have happened. I don't know many details yet other than the fact that there were complications during birth and she came out not breathing and as a result had brain damage. She passed away in her parents arms after they were allowed to bathe and dress her in her own clothes, sing to her and play her music.

Its so desperately sad, and I can't even begin to know what to say. I'll be keeping Al and Dharma extra close to me tonight.

Oh Loo that's awful, so sad :hugs: that really puts any problems we have with these guys into perspective (lack of sleep etc). At least they're all here and healthy . I can't imagine how they'll be feeling.

Waula - I've only felt it with my finger (fortunately)

Oh loo.thats terrible...so.sad for them. Cant imagine the pain.they are going.through :-( x x x

Loo, I'm so very sorry. What a terribly sad time for your friends. My heart goes out to them. xxxx

What tragic news Loo, my heart goes out to your friends. :hugs:

Dreadful news for your friends Loo. I'm so sorry for their loss. I just can't imagine.

I'm still at a loss. I can't find any appropriate words to say to them. It makes me realise that despite all Dharma's cries, all the sleepless nights, all the breast feeding issues - I am so lucky to have her. It put everything into perspective.

I don't want to drag this thread down. I just needed somewhere I could talk about this. It's a dreadful time. xxx

Loo - im so so sorry for your friend. Its does bring perspective into our lives.

Thinking of you guys L xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->