• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

I feel great! A proper nights sleep where I only woke 3 times. Amazing! I also got up, and all my aches have disappeared! Maybe it is a cake baby after all...

I'm going to go for a walk in a bit as Al took the dogs by himself yesterday and they caused chaos running through a dog obedience class. Magic barked at all the 'students', legged it into the river, then came back and shook all over them. Indy tried to steal all their reward treats. Al was mortified and scared to go back in case thy are there again today. Aha.

Hahaha Loo!!!!!! Any twingy stuff from the S&S? X

Yep, same as I've been having, but more consistent. No plug loss or anything though. I've just read my notes, and seen she has given me a Bishop Score of 4. That's crap. Anything under 5 suggests I'm not going to go by myself.

Jugs mate. It's going to happen...promise...and then you'll have your arms full of yummy mess xxxxx

Dude, these things can change pretty quickly, especially with a s+s, don't feel disheartened! xxx

After a very restless night, D woke up at 6 and has been sad since. I feel exhausted and fed up.

I have felt 3 kicks since 10pm but definitely reduced. I've not even had any pink when I wipe, never mind any show after the s&s, so that obviously didn't work. 2 more hours bouncing and DTD last night. This baby is comfy, which is absolutely fine, I'd be happy for it to have another couple of weeks, I just wish it would move more so I can have peace of mind.

Gah! Dee has a tummy bug or a teethy bum. Explosion after explosion over the past few days. Also, the child minder did say that she may have had some of her daughters cheese sandwich on Monday, but I doubt that could have caused so much poo devastation.

In other news, pink cm on my tp just now (sorry if tmi, but I'm so pleased there is SOME result from the sweep), and I've just felt the baby kick again.

Pma back in place!

So much for not going on your own and a proxy bishop score! Congratulations super-loo and humplet :)

P.s a lemon?! *shock*

P.p.s I never had a bishop score of more than three!

Bishop score? Shmishop score. What totally ace news! Over the friggin moon!!!!!

I don't even know what a Bishops score is :<

Welcome to bnb baby boy Lindley...born in July but still part of the March mamas group xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->