• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

What do you all think of the boys name Arthur? Do you prefer Arthur or Henry?

Also for a girl.... what do you think of Ivy??

:)

Nearly viability for meeeee :happydance:

So exciting!

I'd love to use the name Ivy although she'd then be Ivy F in our case… not sure that's a good idea! :haha:

I, personally, prefer Henry with your surname but I like Arthur too. :)

Love the names FT! Think they really suit G too.

Thanks lads x

And good point on surnames.... I'm not sure ivy goes with ours actually.

We still don't have any for either gender that we love. Though I almost love Henry lol.

How about you two on names? Any lists / decisions yet?? X

Er, so I'm a dumb ass. There's a thread in second tri about weight and everyone's like 'I'm 23 weeks and I've already put on 10lbs, omg it's too much!'

Well I've put on a stone and thought that was pretty normal??? :/

They all seem to be aiming for a 24lb max weight gain by the end of pregnancy.

When did that become the priority???!

I like the names, but I agree. have to make sure it sounds good with your surname.

some of the ladies on bnb are absolutely ridiculous. priorities are so backwards :wacko:

First timer- honestly not that keen on Arthur, much prefer Henry! Also love Ivy and I think it sounds great with your last name. I know someone with 2 little girls Ivy and Ada. Both are gorgeous names!

FT I haven't stepped on the scales this time. What help will it do? I'm eating healthily(ish) but know I can drop baby weight when I'm running after a toddler and BFing a baby.

Name-wise we're pretty set on EM or ET(will delete later). I am TOOOOOO excited to know who it is in my belly!!!!

Love them Paul! X and I can't wait to see what you're cooking either!! I still say we are both blue bumps again but who cares either way xx

Bridie - I'm not sure on Arthur either so don't worry about not liking it. I think I prefer Henry too. I do like ivy.

Blessed - I don't think I will step on the scales again... Paul is right. What good will it do anyhow?

Think Baby is viable Tomo... Eeeek!

I can't sleep! And so I'm looking at recipes sat on my ball. Yawn.

But yay for viability FT!!!!

happy V-day to meeeeeeeeeee :happydance:

George is asleep too..... touch wood our 'sleep funk' is over....and maybe its worked well taking away the dummy...? TOUCH....WOOD.

waula- sorry you cant sleep hun :( I just had a couple weeks of it and finally slept great last night. still up to pee 4 times, but was able to fall back to sleep after

ft- yay V-day!!!! :happydance: hope the good sleep continues!!

Step away from the scales? Does it matter? I can confirm that once you have two, then you wont need to even think about weight.

Happy V day FT.

I can't believe F is nearly 6 months old (a week on Sunday). It is flying by at a frightening rate. Make the most of every second. Please.

I lost the page when I changed phones a couple of months ago, so pleased we're still here and nearly at 500 pages! (Or prob nearly at 1000 pages if you guys still read 10 posts a page !)

Laura what happens to your ticker when you go overdue??!

Are jackfruit the smelly ones??! ;) hope you're feeling ok mate. the end is in sight xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->